Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is hands down the most manipulative person ever, pretending she is her subscribers friends by portraying herself as the girl next door and drip feeding them snippets of information to get them to pay her.
I can see through her, she is nasty and full of venom
I’d say a majority of her subscribers are lonely and vulnerable her posting every aspect of her life makes them feel a part of something! When all she wants is their money!!! It’s actually quite sad and very manipulative on her part! She used them the other night to troll those girls! She knew exactly what she was at!

Reactions: 12
Did she do a post and tell her loyal sheep what was wrong or was it more attention seeking?

Reactions: 6
He already has one in her
has or had? The way she’s going on is making me think she possibly had but then again she’s portraying it that way and could come online and say “oh I had cysts on my ovaries and they needed removed” which would cause an emergency if they thought they were big enough to rupture and harm the ovary. It’s just all very skeptical what she’s doing and she knows what she is at. Truthfully I did used to sub to her a few months ago but cancelled it because she was saying stuff on the VIP then a week later the main group saw it anyway, so silly.

I just hope she isn’t going to say something happened when it didn’t actually as she has amped it up that much now that everyone is thinking it has to be a pregnancy loss of some kind.

I feel sorry for her vulnerable followers spending their money and thinking she is “the girl next Door” when in fact one wrong move from a follower and she starts a witch hunt. In a small way I am starting to feel sorry for her (not in a caring way) but she must have some serious issues if she sees nothing wrong with her behaviour the other night never mind any other attention seeking attempt.
And lastly I feel sorry for big Js daughters, they seemly have no contact with her therefore possibly limited with their father, they must surely see past her and what she really is.

TR we know you read on here so for gods sake, drop the act and do us all a favour and fill us in on your hospital stay since you share everything online, it’ll only be a matter of time before you do ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her accent or maybe it's her new teeth is really irritating... Her voice annoys me 🙉 too many hard U sounds... The other night in her live she said WhUr on Urth has this cUm frUm when opening one of her gifts.... She's a bleeping dose ! 🙄🤣🤣
---
Did she do a post and tell her loyal sheep what was wrong or was it more attention seeking?
No she didn't... Apparently she uploaded a Pre recorded video as she wasn't ready for the trolls to "make fun of her" she said she has had so many new subscribers this week and she suspects that they are trolls just wanting to bring her down.... Bet she still took their money though !

Last edited:
  • Haha
The devious witch actually photoshopped a comment to make it look like she was getting trolled.
Go onto the girls whose Facebook page she targeted and you can see that Taylor rae is the biggest troll of them all
Narcissistic cuntwaffle of a woman needs put back in her box!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rewinding the thread a bit, Big J was set up in his business, by the parents of his 2nd wife, without them, I don't think he would be anywhere. Apparently he is evading HMRC by cooking the books, but nothing could be done, because his ex was a silent partner. Up to that he didn't have much, his 1st girlfriend had to buy her own engagement ring.
His 1st wife and 2nd didn't speak, due to his lying and manipulation of each of them, until the fall out he had with his daughters. You would never guess who caused that ??? One of the daughters was getting married around the same time as TR and she wouldn't have it. He has even been to the solicitors attempting to gain access to his grandchildren !!! (I think no matter what a person does or says against Big J or TR they are running to the police or solicitors).
One act TR committed was to deliver a mother's day present to his 2nd wife because neither the son or Big J would do it themselves. Twisted and evil wouldn't touch her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
No she didn't... Apparently she uploaded a Pre recorded video as she wasn't ready for the trolls to "make fun of her" she said she has had so many new subscribers this week and she suspects that they are trolls just wanting to bring her down.... Bet she still took their money though !
She is taking the piss at this point now 😂 Surely if you were worried about newbies being trolls then you would stop anyone new from joining then? She knows what she's doing. money money money.

Reactions: 12
Why does she think trolls would make fun of her? What's the point of being in the VIP group if she's no longer posting things in it that she isn't posting elsewhere? Surely the VIP supporters deserve something for their money?

I cant believe she did a Facebook live on her wedding day while she did her speech. Is there nothing she won't vlog about?

Reactions: 11
She is taking the piss at this point now 😂 Surely if you were worried about newbies being trolls then you would stop anyone new from joining then? She knows what she's doing. money money money.
She must have missed out on monetising an ad or something, so has to rake the cash in other ways. Did she make it to DS event?

Reactions: 5
Why does she think trolls would make fun of her? What's the point of being in the VIP group if she's no longer posting things in it that she isn't posting elsewhere? Surely the VIP supporters deserve something for their money?

I cant believe she did a Facebook live on her wedding day while she did her speech. Is there nothing she won't vlog about?
I have yet to see any trolling on her Facebook page! She must be monitoring it 24/7 and block them before anyone sees them, anytime she taps about trolls and puts up a video it seems to be TikTok where she has haters. It’s something that goes with the social media life! Anyone I follow on YouTube don’t even give them the time of day, they don’t make videos yapping about them! TR wouldn’t last a minute on YouTube 😂

Shows how far she's prepared to go for attention

Reactions: 6
So does big j kids not like her ??
Just the son. But then if you are let away with blue murder and untapped finances, where would you live ? His mum was stricter with him and that is the main reason he is living with Big J. Last school year alone he was suspended on 3 occasions, says a lot about his upbringing.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Just the son. But then if you are let away with blue murder and untapped finances, where would you live ? His mum was stricter with him and that is the main reason he is living with Big J. Last school year alone he was suspended on 3 occasions, says a lot about his upbringing.
So he's not as sweet and innocent as they portray him

• Haha
So he's not as sweet and innocent as they portray him
That's been said numerous times. There's something about him I can't put my finger on but I think he's def the sort who has a temper.
He has a " trophy" wife and plenty of money, they think they're untouchable. I don't think he wants a baby either. At his age?! Behave!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.