Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their whole lives are a lie! This is what happens when you paint the perfect husband and step son all the truths come out not gonna lie I’m here for all the revelations

Reactions: 23
Here’s the million dollar question… would any of us want to live her life? I think not.

How they can be assed talking shite into a phone day in, day out, I don’t know. I don’t live a showy life, I work my arse off and I’ve got myself to where I am through sheer hard work and determination and I rarely post on social media. They sell their souls for a few quid and people are silly enough to buy into it.

The cracks started to show this week and I do wonder did she do it deliberately as her hospital drama ain’t actually all that. She baited people to subscribe to her group and she’s still said nought.

Reactions: 15
Here’s the million dollar question… would any of us want to live her life? I think not.

How they can be assed talking shite into a phone day in, day out, I don’t know. I don’t live a showy life, I work my arse off and I’ve got myself to where I am through sheer hard work and determination and I rarely post on social media. They sell their souls for a few quid and people are silly enough to buy into it.

The cracks started to show this week and I do wonder did she do it deliberately as her hospital drama ain’t actually all that. She baited people to subscribe to her group and she’s still said nought.
She’s posted a video saying she’s not strong enough to tell what’s happened to her cos of the backlash she will get from what happened! She also said about ppl ripping her to shreds online and in threads! She’s taking the vips with her to Blackpool with her family and when she comes back she may be ready to share her story!

I honestly think what’s happened to her has made her revaluate what she shares on social media It’s made her realise nothing in her life is private anymore it’s nearly like an addiction she needs the likes and comments to fulfil something that’s missing in her life!

Reactions: 10
She’s posted a video saying she’s not strong enough to tell what’s happened to her cos of the backlash she will get from what happened! She also said about ppl ripping her to shreds online and in threads! She’s taking the vips with her to Blackpool with her family and when she comes back she may be ready to share her story!

I honestly think what’s happened to her has made her revaluate what she shares on social media It’s made her realise nothing in her life is private anymore it’s nearly like an addiction she needs the likes and comments to fulfil something that’s missing in her life!
‘Not strong enough’ yet she wanted her followers to bully an innocent woman. If she was as fragile as she would like us to think she wouldn’t still be posting videos etc.

A short paragraph saying she had private issues to deal with would be more in keeping with being “fragile”.

She couldn’t even mourn her grandmother in private, she shared a private voicemail on social media.

With any luck she’s maybe starting to see the error of her ways but that will only be her thinking about how badly she has made herself look.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s the type of lowlife that will fake a miscarriage for content. Whatever shite she has been in hospital for. It will be used for content and exgarrated (sp?)

Reactions: 14
She is the ultimate troll!! She has basically conned people into a subscription by saying that she will reveal what will happen then doesn’t. TR get you and your titties off social media - go and live your life with Big J and stop trying to monetise everything and then complain when you get commentary

Reactions: 15
When she first made her post and showed all the blood and a bandage, my first thought was she'd attempted to take her own life - but from subsequent posts I gather that wasn't the case.

I'm glad, nothing should ever make someone feel they can no longer live life, and no doubt trolls would be blamed, definitely not her own behaviour.

Is she away from Coleraine now?

Reactions: 6
Back when she first came out and said she was struggling with fertility I found her very relatable and likeable, as it was around the same time that I was diagnosed with PCOS. I thought she was someone I could get on board with someone with similar experiences. Now a year later I’m sitting here with absolutely no answers for my diagnosis, no guidance, can’t even get metformin or anything else for ovulation, GP won’t help because I’ve been referred to gynae last Nov and not a dickey bird from them either. And look at her who has had multiple appointments, treatments, possibly IVF all because she’s a local celebrity and has money. Not very relatable now, she has to be the most cold, calculated manipulator I have ever come across in my life. I could not imagine milking the the duck out of my fertility journey to make a few pound. She can take her holier than thou image and duck right off. As a woman with similar struggles I can say I do NOT relate to her and she is the last woman I would want to join in with the whole “women support women” tripe. I hope she gets kicked down from whatever high horse she’s on and people see her for what she is and stops contributing financially to this circus she puts on

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Back when she first came out and said she was struggling with fertility I found her very relatable and likeable, as it was around the same time that I was diagnosed with PCOS. I thought she was someone I could get on board with someone with similar experiences. Now a year later I’m sitting here with absolutely no answers for my diagnosis, no guidance, can’t even get metformin or anything else for ovulation, GP won’t help because I’ve been referred to gynae last Nov and not a dickey bird from them either. And look at her who has had multiple appointments, treatments, possibly IVF all because she’s a local celebrity and has money. Not very relatable now, she has to be the most cold, calculated manipulator I have ever come across in my life. I could not imagine milking the the duck out of my fertility journey to make a few pound. She can take her holier than thou image and duck right off. As a woman with similar struggles I can say I do NOT relate to her and she is the last woman I would want to join in with the whole “women support women” tripe. I hope she gets kicked down from whatever high horse she’s on and people see her for what she is and stops contributing financially to this circus she puts on
She was most likely seen quickly cos her sister is a nurse there. I have witnessed staff contacting either the Head of Service of a particular dept or the consultants secretary in order to have their referral put to the top of the list!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She was most likely seen quickly cos her sister is a nurse there. I have witnessed staff contacting either the Head of Service of a particular dept or the consultants secretary in order to have their referral put to the top of the list!
Yep! I personally know of people who have done similar in other departments

im not sure to the previous poster of what trust you are in but most of the gynae appointments for endometriosis is over 2y at this point. You can phone outpatients and try to see where you are at on the list. Alternatively, maybe (depending on your circumstances) it might be worthwhile to see how much a private consult is to speed up the process (it’s awful you have to do this). My gynae one that I paid private for was 300 including appointment bloods and scans x

• Heart
Her sister is an A&E nurse in daisyhill, couldn’t see her having a part to play in getting TR bumped up the list

Reactions: 5
Rewinding the thread a bit, Big J was set up in his business, by the parents of his 2nd wife, without them, I don't think he would be anywhere. Apparently he is evading HMRC by cooking the books, but nothing could be done, because his ex was a silent partner. Up to that he didn't have much, his 1st girlfriend had to buy her own engagement ring.
His 1st wife and 2nd didn't speak, due to his lying and manipulation of each of them, until the fall out he had with his daughters. You would never guess who caused that ??? One of the daughters was getting married around the same time as TR and she wouldn't have it. He has even been to the solicitors attempting to gain access to his grandchildren !!! (I think no matter what a person does or says against Big J or TR they are running to the police or solicitors).
One act TR committed was to deliver a mother's day present to his 2nd wife because neither the son or Big J would do it themselves. Twisted and evil wouldn't touch her.
I feel like I need you to make like a bullet point list of everything you know 😂 you seem to have the most insight and I’m like tell me morreeeee 😂😂😂

what else ya got up ur sleeve? Spill the tea lol

Reactions: 12
That's been said numerous times. There's something about him I can't put my finger on but I think he's def the sort who has a temper.
He has a " trophy" wife and plenty of money, they think they're untouchable. I don't think he wants a baby either. At his age?! Behave!
Trophy 🤮 if ye sat thon yok on the mantle piece she'd melt down the breast of it.. Wee fella seems like a prick too..
---
That's been said numerous times. There's something about him I can't put my finger on but I think he's def the sort who has a temper.
He has a " trophy" wife and plenty of money, they think they're untouchable. I don't think he wants a baby either. At his age?! Behave!
Trophy 🤮 if ye sat thon yok on the mantle piece she'd melt down the breast of it.. Wee fella seems like a prick too..

• Haha
I feel like I need you to make like a bullet point list of everything you know 😂 you seem to have the most insight and I’m like tell me morreeeee 😂😂😂

what else ya got up ur sleeve? Spill the tea lol
I think we need a Wiki

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.