Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That John creeps me out, TR clearly has MH issues, regarding her appearance and much more. I'd say she was pretty vulnerable when they met, she looked a bit better for sure, she thinks he saved her, what he done was take advantage, love bombed her, big bunch of flowers and all show after one date, he gets to dip his tip and shake her diddies, his mates all laugh about it and she is bonded to him.
“Dip his tip” hahaha that’s great 😂
Gonna use that one on the man tonight. “Do the dishes or you’ll not get to dip the tip later” 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t mind her tbh until all the baby bateing shite started and I did feel a bit sorry for her at the start and did still follow her on socials until yesterday but everything that happened has put me right off her. She just showed herself up last night by showing she’s exactly the same type of person as the trolls and bullies that she claims bully and troll her.

Reactions: 12
Soooo, no LIVE! A prerecorded video of her crying was the offering of the night. She’s not ready for the backlash of people who have joined the VIP group just to make fun of her. She’s so sorry and feels guilty for not telling them what has happened to her and she can’t shake the sadness she feels etc, etc…. IMO why on earth would you tell strangers intimate details of your life anyway, it beggars belief 🤷🏻‍♀️

May also be the pity me card after her behaviour last night so the Slave Minds will forget about it and get back to concentrating on her woes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad to see your comment that the girls it happen too are okay cause I seen your comment saying you know them, disgusting behaviour from her followers should all be ashamed of themselves
They are the kindest women and do a lot for charity but funnily enough, don’t blast it on social media. I’d say a lot of people are starting to see her for what she is.
---
Thank you. Now I get what was happening. I hope that its opened many peoples eyes and I also hope that the original girl has gone to the police to make a complaint.
Who are these dimwits that go into battle for someone they don't even know? They need a good kick up the arse.
I don’t understand why her dimwits get involved in making drama and attacking someone for no concrete reason. The girl didn’t even mention TR. The folk that are silly enough to pay to follow her obviously thrive on drama and like being drama queens. I like my quiet life

Reactions: 9
She says she doesn't want to talk about what happens except in her group because she doesn't want to be trolled. Doesn't she see that any potential trolls will troll her for this exact behaviour.
If you want to tell us all that you've had to have an emergency hysterectomy or tell us that you've had an ectopic pregnancy and lost a baby then bleeping spit it out and say it.
If you don't want to say it then keep it to yourself.
No one would have noticed her off for a couple of weeks given her granny died and her uncle wasn't having an easy time.

She brought it to the fore with her blood splash photo in hospital.
She can't bare to let the opportunity to make a few quid pass though so she will "push on and tell the most heartbreaking story of her life to her paying fans"

duck off spock. No one cares other than a handful of sad sacks with nothing better to do that gawp open mouthed at your life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I stuck up for her and also commented on chipmunks post calling her out for bullying the poor girl. I’ve been blocked 😂😂 TR doesn’t know them and stumbled across the post and automatically assumed it was about her. TR has went on a blocking spree and has blocked half of Coleraine and anyone that called her out on her behaviour. The ladies are all ok and think TR is a silly wee girl
---

Please share for those of us that are now blocked 😂😂
---

Kim K is classier 😂
Where is this shared? I haven’t seen it? It must be deleted. What happened?

Reactions: 2
Spock
She says she doesn't want to talk about what happens except in her group because she doesn't want to be trolled. Doesn't she see that any potential trolls will troll her for this exact behaviour.
If you want to tell us all that you've had to have an emergency hysterectomy or tell us that you've had an ectopic pregnancy and lost a baby then bleeping spit it out and say it.
If you don't want to say it then keep it to yourself.
No one would have noticed her off for a couple of weeks given her granny died and her uncle wasn't having an easy time.

She brought it to the fore with her blood splash photo in hospital.
She can't bare to let the opportunity to make a few quid pass though so she will "push on and tell the most heartbreaking story of her life to her paying fans"

duck off spock. No one cares other than a handful of sad sacks with nothing better to do that gawp open mouthed at your life
Spock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is this shared? I haven’t seen it? It must be deleted. What happened?
It was on Facebook. She screenshot a girls post about people documenting everything on social media and jumped on it. She deleted it after an onslaught from her fan girls calling out her bullying tactics

Reactions: 1
Where did the girl posting even say her name? She didn't!!

Well, if the shoe fits...

Soooo, no LIVE! A prerecorded video of her crying was the offering of the night. She’s not ready for the backlash of people who have joined the VIP group just to make fun of her. She’s so sorry and feels guilty for not telling them what has happened to her and she can’t shake the sadness she feels etc, etc…. IMO why on earth would you tell strangers intimate details of your life anyway, it beggars belief 🤷🏻‍♀️

May also be the pity me card after her behaviour last night so the Slave

May also be the pity me card after her behaviour last night so the Slave Minds will forget about it and get back to concentrating on her woes.
And..She has cashed in on almost 12k this month! I might try this hustle myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess subscribers are lonely people who want a sense of community, to feel they have a friend who shares all her life with them

just 47.88 a year 🤪

• Haha
And everyone saying you owe us nothing, get better soon, we are all here for you etc etc

you are paying her to act the C&NT on a daily basis of course she owes you

if she not posting or not being open then she owes you all a refund 😂

Reactions: 9
Have followed her for a while but watch her in small doses the voice hurts my ears! She is a Katie price wannabe will go to any lengths to keep her in the “limelight”

what she done to those two girls on Tuesday night makes her no better than “trolls”! She puts herself out there documenting every wee bit of her life! You’re gonna get some sort of backlash! Surly she’s not that dim!!!

don’t agree with all this secrecy regarding her current situation! She’s feeding ppl tit bits to lure them in for a subscription!

ppl will see through her! Her mask is slipping and her downfall is pending

Reactions: 15
She is hands down the most manipulative person ever, pretending she is her subscribers friends by portraying herself as the girl next door and drip feeding them snippets of information to get them to pay her.
I can see through her, she is nasty and full of venom

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.