Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to her page, I have in the past saw things on Facebook about her but I went onto her page and got a proper look. In the name of God who is doing that to her face!? What actually is it in her cheeks? She literally looks like her cheeks are going to explode. In my humble opinion that girl has mental health issues. Anyone who lives their life online and does that to their face can't be too right in the head. She's more to be pitted than anything 😐

Reactions: 12
I’m in kinks at the raving Canadian Christine on her Facebook post 😂

Pure essay about how her life was not complete without contributing to the expressions of love then finally figured out she could go online and order gifts for her to be delivered.
Then goes into great details about each of the contents of said gift 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw the girls post that was shared by TR - absolutely fair play to her for sticking up for herself and for everyone that has commented on the post. I wonder is any of them on here - welcome if you are 🤗 So glad to see people are seeing her for what she is. Wondering does TR maybe know them from Coleraine, I'd say loads of people have a wee laugh at TR in and around the Coleraine area for driving around in that stupid pink yoke thinking she is some big celebrity 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
shes manipulated normal working class women with this whole 'girls supporting girls' 'keeping it real' façade, and its just not real. i feel bad for the people who are defending her every move and spending THEIR money buying her gifts, sending her stars on live videos etc. Influencer culture is INSANE to me.

Reactions: 8
Just saw the girls post that was shared by TR - absolutely fair play to her for sticking up for herself and for everyone that has commented on the post. I wonder is any of them on here - welcome if you are 🤗 So glad to see people are seeing her for what she is. Wondering does TR maybe know them from Coleraine, I'd say loads of people have a wee laugh at TR in and around the Coleraine area for driving around in that stupid pink yoke thinking she is some big celebrity 😂
The pink yoke is away, she's got a black one now - so she can go incognito 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pink yoke is away, she's got a black one now - so she can go incognito 🤣
That's right I forgot she changed it. I doubt she's any less recognizable. Probably the windows down, swigging a red bull and shouting yeo lads, swing your didds out the window so everyone knows kim K of Coleraine is in the vicinity 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how seemingly "normal" people get absorbed with her life and carried away with the tit show that is TR 🤯 EVERYTHING about her IS FAKE. Her looks are fake, her lips, her teeth, her hair, her tan, her jewellery, her "designer" clothes, her shoes, her handbags..... ALL FAKE . Her language and behaviour are disgusting.... What's the attraction ?
Yeah but she's "keeping it real" 😂😂. I watched the first three minutes of the pity party then turned the whinging bleep off .
I feel for the girl that's now getting trolled because of her, maybe a call to the police would be an idea because I didn't see TR try to stop it. She incited it but when the shoe is on the other foot TR is off whining to the police and doing another pity party video .
She disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched her recent video as i cant bring myself to follow her. The tears running down her face ffs go get a tissue, strangers sending ya cards and flowers and they aren't a cheap bunch from Lidl. Going on about how difficult it'll be to chat on live about what happened and she owes no one anything, has closed the curtains and not left the house. its been the hardest thing she's gone through, that is until the next instalment of whatever

Right well there's the answer - Delete social media and live your life What's the long term goal here? £4k odd a month income to sell your soul online. Have dramatic posts and videos, she'll have a mental illness and create a character to be the act to keep this up. You've a living room full of flowers and cards from randomers who you probably wouldn't recognise if they walked by you. What is the long term plan here, where is this all going?

• Haha
I had to make an account to comment
I really did like Taylor Rae until recently months .
The attention seeking is real 😬
how she got those followers to bully that poor girl is disgusting….

Reactions: 15
I had to make an account to comment
I really did like Taylor Rae until recently months .
The attention seeking is real 😬
how she got those followers to bully that poor girl is disgusting….
Absolutely vile. People were even saying things about the girl's partner and weight etc. Didn't think I could detest her more than I do.

• Wow
I stuck up for her and also commented on chipmunks post calling her out for bullying the poor girl. I’ve been blocked 😂😂 TR doesn’t know them and stumbled across the post and automatically assumed it was about her. TR has went on a blocking spree and has blocked half of Coleraine and anyone that called her out on her behaviour. The ladies are all ok and think TR is a silly wee girl
---
I’m in kinks at the raving Canadian Christine on her Facebook post 😂

Pure essay about how her life was not complete without contributing to the expressions of love then finally figured out she could go online and order gifts for her to be delivered.
Then goes into great details about each of the contents of said gift 😂
Please share for those of us that are now blocked 😂😂
---
That's right I forgot she changed it. I doubt she's any less recognizable. Probably the windows down, swigging a red bull and shouting yeo lads, swing your didds out the window so everyone knows kim K of Coleraine is in the vicinity 😅
Kim K is classier 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That John creeps me out, TR clearly has MH issues, regarding her appearance and much more. I'd say she was pretty vulnerable when they met, she looked a bit better for sure, she thinks he saved her, what he done was take advantage, love bombed her, big bunch of flowers and all show after one date, he gets to dip his tip and shake her diddies, his mates all laugh about it and she is bonded to him.

Reactions: 10
I stuck up for her and also commented on chipmunks post calling her out for bullying the poor girl. I’ve been blocked 😂😂 TR doesn’t know them and stumbled across the post and automatically assumed it was about her. TR has went on a blocking spree and has blocked half of Coleraine and anyone that called her out on her behaviour. The ladies are all ok and think TR is a silly wee girl
---

Please share for those of us that are now blocked 😂😂
---

Kim K is classier 😂
I’m glad to see your comment that the girls it happen too are okay cause I seen your comment saying you know them, disgusting behaviour from her followers should all be ashamed of themselves

okay so, TR and the girl in question dont know each other at all, theyre not friends on fb, the girl doesnt follow her. 11 weeks ago the girl made a post on her personal fb to the effect of "i dont know how you could be bothered recording every second of your life and posting it online" the comments of the original post included some women talking about TR, without ever mentioning her name and without saying anything nasty or "trolling". One woman commented how she thinks its awful that shes getting a constant flow of flowers, gifts, surprises etc when she clearly doesnt need it and shed be better telling her followers to give that money to a charity she supports instead. TR wnt onto the girls facebook, scrolled 11 weeks down and shared the post saying they were bullying her with this post etc. her followers then staged a total insane witch hunt, with grown men even commenting on the original post calling this woman fat, ugly etc etc. the girl was commenting on it asking what she had done wrong and seemed visibly upset and confused by the whole thing. then her followers started to comment on TRs post saying this was unnecessary, uncalled for and that she was now bullying and trolling someone for no reason, and she was actively deleting the comments that disagreed with her and blocking them from the page while still allowing hundreds of her followers to go and troll this woman. I heard she was getting private messages calling her all the names under the sun and everything. Her followers were going down a bit and she deleted the post then posted on her page later on in the evening as if nothing happened. Now if you had just had the worst week of your life and just got out of hospital why in under gods name would the first thing on your mind be sharing a random womans post from her personal fb page from 11 weeks ago. She needed the exposure and sympathy and attention.

One of her top fans who seems to have given her stars before, sent her gifts etc put a status up saying she had unfollowed her and was disgusted at her behaviour, which gained a bit of traction and john's eldest daughter tagged the younger one in the status.
Thank you. Now I get what was happening. I hope that its opened many peoples eyes and I also hope that the original girl has gone to the police to make a complaint.
Who are these dimwits that go into battle for someone they don't even know? They need a good kick up the arse.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she going live tonight at 6pm?
---
Also has anyone got screenshots from the post last night? I missed it and think it’s been deleted

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know big J has daughters aswell. And where has big J been he hasn’t appeared all week 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.