Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like all these “creators” all these hidden skeletons! Come on social media platforms portray themselves to be something they are not! When they are questioned or disagreed with it’s all trolls!

Reactions: 6
The Downfall of Taylor Rae and the Honeymonster
---
He looks like a serial killer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we need a Wiki
Yes! we definitely do.

She’s posted a video saying she’s not strong enough to tell what’s happened to her cos of the backlash she will get from what happened! She also said about ppl ripping her to shreds online and in threads! She’s taking the vips with her to Blackpool with her family and when she comes back she may be ready to share her story!

I honestly think what’s happened to her has made her revaluate what she shares on social media It’s made her realise nothing in her life is private anymore it’s nearly like an addiction she needs the likes and comments to fulfil something that’s missing in her life!
I think she doesn't want to tell what's happened because she has played it up to be something really big when in reality it hasn't actually been that bad and she was just being a drama queen as always - If I'm wrong I will hold my hands up, I wouldn't wish anything awful to have happened to anyone but from experience with TR, its always for attention. I couldn't care less if she never tells us what happened, the fact is it should be private but she can't keep one single thing about her life private. I'm surprised she hasn't taken the vips into the bathroom with her while she's doing a shite ffs.

Give it a week or two and she will be back to the same classy bird that shouts yeoooo shake your diddies while walking down the street with a red bull and that fat creep of a husband videoing her. She could stop people from joining the vip group if she really wanted; if she was really scared about trolls etc but she won't because its all about money and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes! we definitely do.

I think she doesn't want to tell what's happened because she has played it up to be something really big when in reality it hasn't actually been that bad and she was just being a drama queen as always - If I'm wrong I will hold my hands up, I wouldn't wish anything awful to have happened to anyone but from experience with TR, its always for attention. I couldn't care less if she never tells us what happened, the fact is it should be private but she can't keep one single thing about her life private. I'm surprised she hasn't taken the vips into the bathroom with her while she's doing a shite ffs.

Give it a week or two and she will be back to the same classy bird that shouts yeoooo shake your diddies while walking down the street with a red bull and that fat creep of a husband videoing her. She could stop people from joining the vip group if she really wanted; if she was really scared about trolls etc but she won't because its all about money and attention.
[/QUOTE/]same here, couldn’t care less as some things are private or because of her ‘status’ and the hype she creates she could’ve posted that she wasn’t feeling at herself and she was taking a few weeks off but NOOOO! Even on the day she announced she’d be taking a break from social media and proceeded to post every farts end! I reckon the turning point was on Tuesday night when she made the wrong move by sharing that girls 3 month old status, which didn’t even mention her, and incite her sheep to basically attack that girl. He’s milking it too. What 50 yr old sane run of the mill man would go along with that pure shite and constant drama if not for the now £12k a month she’s managed to con out of people! And I’m all for people making a living but the stuff she posts is dung!
TE/]same here, couldn’t care less as some things are private or because of her ‘status’ and the hype she creates she could’ve posted that she wasn’t feeling at herself and she was taking a few weeks off but NOOOO! Even on the day she announced she’d be taking a break from social media and proceeded to post every farts end! I reckon the turning point was on Tuesday night when she made the wrong move by sharing that girls 3 month old status, which didn’t even mention her, and incite her sheep to basically attack that girl. He’s milking it too. What 50 yr old sane run of the mill man would go along with that pure shite and constant drama if not for the now £12k a month she’s managed to con out of people! And I’m all for people making a living but the stuff she posts is dung!

Reactions: 10
TE/]same here, couldn’t care less as some things are private or because of her ‘status’ and the hype she creates she could’ve posted that she wasn’t feeling at herself and she was taking a few weeks off but NOOOO! Even on the day she announced she’d be taking a break from social media and proceeded to post every farts end! I reckon the turning point was on Tuesday night when she made the wrong move by sharing that girls 3 month old status, which didn’t even mention her, and incite her sheep to basically attack that girl. He’s milking it too. What 50 yr old sane run of the mill man would go along with that pure shite and constant drama if not for the now £12k a month she’s managed to con out of people! And I’m all for people making a living but the stuff she posts is dung!
She let herself down a bagful with that stunt on Tuesday night she ordered a complete witch hunt on them girls!!! Makes you wonder has she sent her dirty dolls to troll ppl before?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel like I need you to make like a bullet point list of everything you know 😂 you seem to have the most insight and I’m like tell me morreeeee 😂😂😂

what else ya got up ur sleeve? Spill the tea lol
Not yet ...... I'll do a TR on you and give you a sniff, lead you up the garden path, and, maybe ..........................

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she got better fast in the car now with big j laughing and joking

Reactions: 4
Well she got better fast in the car now with big j laughing and joking
She said that was a pre record before she was hospitalised.
Shes actually lying low (for her anyway) hope what happened earlier this week made her have a rethink about the way she acted. Her that spews be kind at every turn. Turns out she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.
The whole house move thing has gone very quiet as well even before the hospital drama.
Those two don't know what to be at.

Reactions: 10
Yes! we definitely do.

Sure she did a live in the bathroom and big J was on the toilet having a dump!!! This was before they were married

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure she did a live in the bathroom and big J was on the toilet having a dump!!! This was before they were married
That's spoiled my dump 😂😂 Big J.. Does the J stand for JOKE? When she yelps swing yer diddies does he whip the moobs out and go for lilty!!! Hes like an unfortunate lotto winner who wound up with an AliExpress version of a WAG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like " your girl, Taylor Rae" is very good at twisting the narrative
Jesus shes a bleep up the back!!! See when they go to bed I wonder who plays with who's boobs first
---
I think it's safe to say by Alvin the chipmunk features that shes well better now going by her latest boke fest.. For a woman recovering from emergency surgery she's fair slut dropping, I'd say shes got a lobotomy done and they probably told her there was duck all they could do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Back when she first came out and said she was struggling with fertility I found her very relatable and likeable, as it was around the same time that I was diagnosed with PCOS. I thought she was someone I could get on board with someone with similar experiences. Now a year later I’m sitting here with absolutely no answers for my diagnosis, no guidance, can’t even get metformin or anything else for ovulation, GP won’t help because I’ve been referred to gynae last Nov and not a dickey bird from them either. And look at her who has had multiple appointments, treatments, possibly IVF all because she’s a local celebrity and has money. Not very relatable now, she has to be the most cold, calculated manipulator I have ever come across in my life. I could not imagine milking the the duck out of my fertility journey to make a few pound. She can take her holier than thou image and duck right off. As a woman with similar struggles I can say I do NOT relate to her and she is the last woman I would want to join in with the whole “women support women” tripe. I hope she gets kicked down from whatever high horse she’s on and people see her for what she is and stops contributing financially to this circus she puts on
I was in exactly the same situation, the only dr I could find willing to help was dr lyuda at unqlife in Dublin, not hard to pay and she put me on the right medication straight away, worth the money x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looks like " your girl, Taylor Rae" is very good at twisting the narrative
How many other people has she done this to? She could attack someone who is in a very low place and then have someone’s death or attempt to take their own life because of her malicious lies. That’s such a wicked and twisted thing to do. She’s obviously spent hours trawling through Facebook looking for people then going into their comments and editing them all together 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She is one bleeping evil bleep targeting people like that. She’s obviously deeply unhappy and eaten up by hate and bitterness to target innocent people like that.

Reactions: 6
Sh is the biggest troll about FFS and always taking offence where there is none.

she constantly twists the narrative as if people are being horrid to them
When actualy it's her with all her fake news and none issues trying to put wordsin peoples mouths

Reactions: 4
Miraculous recovery In New video. Who'd have thought 20 bunches of flowers could cure this massive health scare she had. NHS are missing a trick. "Think this person needs lots of meds/physio etc" "na. TR got a load of tacky gifts and flowers.... cured" what a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.