Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m confused, did she do the live and say what’s wrong with her?
Tomorrow at 6pm
---
Absolutely vile that Taylor brought attention to that. She is in ‘the public eye’ comes part and parcel of it but to go and get all those people to attack someone who doesn’t put themselves out there on social media like a ‘celebrity’ and leave comments like the nasty ones she receives and ‘claps back on’. She should be ashamed
She's clearly more wired than we thought to do something like that. Seriously odd behaviour.

Reactions: 7
She's clearly more wired than we thought to do something like that. Seriously odd behaviour.
I just don’t understand how the ‘fans’ writing on the girl’s Facebook about bullying don’t see the irony of their comments. Shocking from grown men and women

Reactions: 11
What a dose to go back 3 months ago to April in search for it! Just shows you Taylor Rae’s mentality. Said more about her than the Zara girl who posted it! An online witch hunt if ever I seen one. The sooner people wake up the better. It’s unsettling, these people that comment defending her as if they are personal friends. That would freak me out. Unnerving.

Dirty doll indeed 😮💨
If no one had made it obvious in the comments that it was about her I wouldn’t have known just based off the original post that was posted by the girl Zara, could have been about anyone. So she’s clearly had to look for it and look through the comments to know it was about her. Tell me you’re obsessed with yourself without telling me 😅

• Haha
This poor me act is hard to watch. I reckon it was definitely an ruptured tube or something to that effect...but there are thousands of people on here who have been through that and have spent a week wallowing at home in their pjs and then got on with their lives. She was drinking on Instagram in the last few weeks ago so can't imagine it was ectopic? I had a miscarriage in March and lost a baby and I still didn't behave like this.

She really needs a reality check.

And how are these followers getting her address to send flowers and gifts? I'd be freaked if people I didnt know were sending things to my house.

• Heart
I reckon ectopic pregnancy. To cash in on something like this is lower than low. It’s not as if she needs the money either. I know people do crazy tit out of financial despair. She has no excuse whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe grown women worship her the way they do, I know some of her vips and they are intelligent and well educated but yet and all there they are creaming their knickers over her and falling for her crap
Probably all die hard closet Lesbians into the Barbie Doll look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is - her and big J know this thread exists yet they never seem to do a live about Tattle or call us out on here. We aren't trolling her but there is 40 pages now of people not licking her ass and that's got to sting to someone like her who is forever calling people out on fb etc. I think the reason they don't mention this thread is because people will obviously flock here to read it and quite a few wee sheep eye's might waken up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that behaviour last night was shockin!!! and she lost a lot of her loyal followers because of it, when she wasnt gettin the attention she wanted and it backfired she deleted the post. johns daughters tagging each other in someones post about her behaviour, they all clearly know shes tapped. cant believe shed set her followers on an innocent woman for posting something on her own personal facebook 11 weeks ago ffs. my sister in the VIP group just to see what she says on live tonight then shes leaving. i commented on that tit show last night and got blocked instantly, would make ye wonder why she couldnt just of blocked the girl who put the status up instead of posting it, attention seeker lol

Reactions: 19
that behaviour last night was shockin!!! and she lost a lot of her loyal followers because of it, when she wasnt gettin the attention she wanted and it backfired she deleted the post. johns daughters tagging each other in someones post about her behaviour, they all clearly know shes tapped. cant believe shed set her followers on an innocent woman for posting something on her own personal facebook 11 weeks ago ffs. my sister in the VIP group just to see what she says on live tonight then shes leaving. i commented on that tit show last night and got blocked instantly, would make ye wonder why she couldnt just of blocked the girl who put the status up instead of posting it, attention seeker lol
How did she even know that post was about her?

Reactions: 5
Oh wow sounds like drama - what happened? She is such a melter!

Reactions: 3
if the shoe fits, the shoe fits. when you see an indirect post mentioning no names and take it like its about you then you know youre a melter ffs. when you film every second of your life and put it online and charge people £3.99 a month to listen to you talk about your problems, you're going to get backlash and negative comments. everyones entitled to their opinion and to post what they want on their own personal facebook. sure you can add buzz words to your comment section settings to avoid people commenting certain things, theres so much in place to stop trolling and if she can block people disagreeing with her so fast then how cant she block the trolls as fast? fuckin loves the attention!!

Johns daughters tagged one another?! I missed this but then I don't know their names and tbf I avoid even watching TR shite but sometimes it does pop up because I have friends who follow. People will get bored of her, the constant woe-is-me pity posts will be too much for people. She is just one big fake attention-seeking melter.

Can someone do a full run down of what happened?
Does she know this girl who posted 11 weeks ago and didn't name her so could have been talking about anyone in the world?
Why did she think it was about her?
What actually happened in TR's FB? Did she make a post about this girls post or something?
What were johns daughters tagging each other on?
Screenshots anyone?
I'm kind of getting what happened but not having the full picture is annoying.

What has the original comment girl done now? Has she stayed on FB with her comment or has she gone because of TR's limpits?

Reactions: 8
Watched the first few seconds of the video she posted and that was enough for me 😂

Afraid of putting herself out there in case she gets nasty comments when she herself is nasty to the core. 👿

Reactions: 8
What she done to that girl last night is so vile and disgusting. Showing her true colours. Her mask is slipping. And now today sharing her full wedding album so that her 'fans' will swoon over them and lick up her hole and massage her ego again. She should use her money from her conned V.I.P's for her but reveal video tonight to go pay for some professional help.

Reactions: 13
okay so, TR and the girl in question dont know each other at all, theyre not friends on fb, the girl doesnt follow her. 11 weeks ago the girl made a post on her personal fb to the effect of "i dont know how you could be bothered recording every second of your life and posting it online" the comments of the original post included some women talking about TR, without ever mentioning her name and without saying anything nasty or "trolling". One woman commented how she thinks its awful that shes getting a constant flow of flowers, gifts, surprises etc when she clearly doesnt need it and shed be better telling her followers to give that money to a charity she supports instead. TR wnt onto the girls facebook, scrolled 11 weeks down and shared the post saying they were bullying her with this post etc. her followers then staged a total insane witch hunt, with grown men even commenting on the original post calling this woman fat, ugly etc etc. the girl was commenting on it asking what she had done wrong and seemed visibly upset and confused by the whole thing. then her followers started to comment on TRs post saying this was unnecessary, uncalled for and that she was now bullying and trolling someone for no reason, and she was actively deleting the comments that disagreed with her and blocking them from the page while still allowing hundreds of her followers to go and troll this woman. I heard she was getting private messages calling her all the names under the sun and everything. Her followers were going down a bit and she deleted the post then posted on her page later on in the evening as if nothing happened. Now if you had just had the worst week of your life and just got out of hospital why in under gods name would the first thing on your mind be sharing a random womans post from her personal fb page from 11 weeks ago. She needed the exposure and sympathy and attention.

One of her top fans who seems to have given her stars before, sent her gifts etc put a status up saying she had unfollowed her and was disgusted at her behaviour, which gained a bit of traction and john's eldest daughter tagged the younger one in the status.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Shes a complete melt. She's got no bleeping shame that's for sure, big Live tonight with its trigger warning to amp up the drama then out comes the wedding album in advance of their upcoming anniversary! I mean why?! Why just not post a selection of photos on the actual day? Cause that wouldn't feed the huns who hang on her every scripted word. I wouldn't be surprised if she practices her wee intros in front of the mirror before the fake tears on her post.
No doubt Big J will do some big extravagant spectacle for the anniversary after all her suffering. Trip away, expensive gaudy piece of jewellery etc etc.
She can take her plastic face, her crocodile tears and just do one.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how seemingly "normal" people get absorbed with her life and carried away with the tit show that is TR 🤯 EVERYTHING about her IS FAKE. Her looks are fake, her lips, her teeth, her hair, her tan, her jewellery, her "designer" clothes, her shoes, her handbags..... ALL FAKE . Her language and behaviour are disgusting.... What's the attraction ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.