Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's some Pity party going on In the messages under that latest video. Jeez. Not wise.

Reactions: 8
She’s doing it tomorrow at 6pm so tonight .. it’s got a “trigger warning” I’m actually so tempted to pay the £3 odd to watch but I don’t know who would be more dissatisfied, me or my partner 😂😂
Don’t waste your £3, treat yourself to a coffee instead. Less likely to have to roll your eyes at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well has anyone cracked what was wrong with her yet? It wouldn’t surprise me if she was only in for a day procedure and made it look like she was in a few days🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well enough to go and get those rats tails sorted out anyhow. That black hairband must have walked to the washing machine itself 🤢

Reactions: 5
She’s reposted this on her page someone posted it 3 months ago, should see the comments underneath it 😂 she must have went looking for it as it’s not a recent post. All her ‘fans’ are leaving comments under it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s reposted this on her page someone posted it 3 months ago, should see the comments underneath it 😂 she must have went looking for it as it’s not a recent post. All her ‘fans’ are leaving comments under it
It's just so she can keep playing the troll card to make money
---
So she the woman that constantly cries trolls is getting her followers to troll other women, thought she was really ill and upset 🤣

And where is Big J hiding?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
IMG_1427.jpeg

now her cronies are slating this girl in the comments, that Is also a grown man at the bottom the irony🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm done, don't give a duck about what's wrong with her after that cringe fest on Facebook this evening 🤦‍♀️ that was hard to watch.... Kept repeating herself about how tired she is and how much pain she is in.... Still managed to dress in an ugly dress and even uglier cowboy boots.....

Reactions: 12
I know those girls and they are the nicest, kindest folk you’ll ever come across plus they have actual lives

Reactions: 6
She’s doing it tomorrow at 6pm so tonight .. it’s got a “trigger warning” I’m actually so tempted to pay the £3 odd to watch but I don’t know who would be more dissatisfied, me or my partner 😂😂
Please take one for the team! Not that it's obvious anyway that it's probably the end of the fertility journey. Either ruptured ovary or eptoic or along those lines. She looks well and is bending and moving like a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emergency surgery a few days ago and now she is bending up and down looking at flowers and gifts, sitting for hours getting her extensions out and her hair dyed and now trolling other women...I smell 🐂 💩

Reactions: 14
Is this on her insta? Can't see it on her Facebook page?

Reactions: 3
It's been deleted. It was on Facebook
Absolutely vile that Taylor brought attention to that. She is in ‘the public eye’ comes part and parcel of it but to go and get all those people to attack someone who doesn’t put themselves out there on social media like a ‘celebrity’ and leave comments like the nasty ones she receives and ‘claps back on’. She should be ashamed

What a dose to go back 3 months ago to April in search for it! Just shows you Taylor Rae’s mentality. Said more about her than the Zara girl who posted it! An online witch hunt if ever I seen one. The sooner people wake up the better. It’s unsettling, these people that comment defending her as if they are personal friends. That would freak me out. Unnerving.

Dirty doll indeed 😮💨

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.