Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest post if she wrote it honestly;

Thanks to all my bperfect and voduz huns for checking in on me. Yes i was really sick and appreciate all the attention, but remember i’m still a #BA lads, use the promo code x

Thanks so much for all the new money and memberships in the VIP group! Can’t wait to continue to lead you all on with pointless videos and give you no information :)

So glad i can swing my diddies again, yeoooo lads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it is something fertility related - either an atopic or something that has happened which has impacted her “female” organs in some way

Reactions: 7
She’s probably in getting her head surgically removed from her arse… because that’s where it is 90% of the time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it is something fertility related - either an atopic or something that has happened which has impacted her “female” organs in some way
It is of course and while that is terrible and not something you'd wish on anyone she's milking it for all its worth ffs

Sorry but what is the craic with that picture she’s up today of her sitting with those flowers and cards. It’s just embarrassing. Thank people privately, no need for it on social media

Edited to fix spelling

Shes just something else, in this horrific time, even after all she's been through, she still manages to pose for some photos and tag her private group, god love her what a trooper, still thinking about the money 💰 in all of this, sad face and all. Someone nominate her for the Pride of Britain award. Anyone else would be in bed recovering, maybe texting close family or friends, but not our Taylor, she's got out of her sick bed for photographs and all 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes just something else, in this horrific time, even after all she's been through, she still manages to pose for some photos and tag her private group, god love her what a trooper, still thinking about the money 💰 in all of this, sad face and all. Someone nominate her for the Pride of Britain award. Anyone else would be in bed recovering, maybe texting close family or friends, but not our Taylor, she's got out of her sick bed for photographs and all 🥲
Taytay doing gods work ❤

You can tell she’s lost weight in last few days and unfortunately it has caused all the features she’s paid for (teeth, cheeks and forehead) to look really oversized 😩 🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to the hospital again and so the hospital content resumes.

She has no shame. There are people having their final days in that hospital who would give anything to be sent home and just have to return for a checkup.

Reactions: 11
Back to the hospital again and so the hospital content resumes.

She has no shame. There are people having theiqr final days in that hospital who would give anything to be sent home and just have to return for a checkup.
Just came on to say this,there she goes again ramping up the drama, so all the huns will be sending her DMs and messages. Actually pathetic. Not to mention vulgar. Like her!

Reactions: 8
My typical guess is the hormones she’s been taking to amp of her fertility have caused cysts on her ovaries and an educated guess that one ruptured or was either about to and they did lap surgery to removed which is day surgery, if it was anything serious like the way she goes on she wouldn’t be at herself enough to be able to post, it’s all for clout and that stupid VIP group

My typical guess is the hormones she’s been taking to amp of her fertility have caused cysts on her ovaries and an educated guess that one ruptured or was either about to and they did lap surgery to removed which is day surgery, if it was anything serious like the way she goes on she wouldn’t be at herself enough to be able to post, it’s all for clout and that stupid VIP group
Emergency Surgery according to her, was probably nothing of the sort, was probably a day procedure like you say.
Only there's not as much drama attached to that so we had to up the ante for the huns!

Reactions: 9
I actually can't believe grown women worship her the way they do, I know some of her vips and they are intelligent and well educated but yet and all there they are creaming their knickers over her and falling for her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but the black headband is just reminding me of Lola from Eastenders 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't rallied the strength to do a wee live for all her sheep or is she waiting for another few hundred mugs subscribers for maximum impact. It'll be an Oscar worthy performance

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she hasn't rallied the strength to do a wee live for all her sheep or is she waiting for another few hundred mugs subscribers for maximum impact. It'll be an Oscar worthy performance
She’s doing it tomorrow at 6pm so tonight .. it’s got a “trigger warning” I’m actually so tempted to pay the £3 odd to watch but I don’t know who would be more dissatisfied, me or my partner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.