Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her down syndrome relative there for added effect. Before anyone disagrees with me that's all it is for. She is a shameless individual. Life revolves around views/likes/money

Reactions: 17
Just watched her Nephew Ryan sing Never Be Enough, my husband said he turned into Ian Paisley when he started singing "NEVER, NEVER" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
it was an advert to entice you to join the vip

she is thinks she is a Co Down kardashian
KLOWN KARDASHIAN

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a dose. I'll be going live, so emergency surgery, apendix? Ectopic pregnancy? Hysterectomy aren't generally done in an emergency unless it's radical like with cancer or somethings ruptured. It must be something gyne related. In ivf you can over produce follicles and I know that can be painful/perhaps dangerous as obviously its to do with your ovaries.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a drama bleep 😂

All that pensive side pose, drama so high, making a mountain out of a molehill baiting people in can’t even look straight at the camera 😂

Trying to look sad, sore and sincere and failing miserably

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s such a drama bleep 😂

All that pensive side pose, drama so high, making a mountain out of a molehill baiting people in can’t even look straight at the camera 😂

Trying to look sad, sore and sincere and failing miserably
She's starting to look like Jigsaw.. Seriously.. Ruining her bake..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should be ashamed to come on like that knowing full well some followers are concerned. Of course loves them all but not enough to say why she was hospitalised. Of course she doesn't have to tell anyone but the fact that she wants to tell her VIPs live, tells everyone that she only gives a duck about money and not them.

Won't be long until we all hear that she's had a tube removed due to ectopic pregnancy or a ruptured cyst and she's lost an ovary or whatever.
I feel sorry for any woman going through gynae and fertility issues but struggle to feel sorry for those who shout about not hiding away and getting these things out in the open....if you've paid of course.

Reactions: 17
Shes a dose. I'll be going live, so emergency surgery, apendix? Ectopic pregnancy? Hysterectomy aren't generally done in an emergency unless it's radical like with cancer or somethings ruptured. It must be something gyne related. In ivf you can over produce follicles and I know that can be painful/perhaps dangerous as obviously its to do with your ovaries.
OHSS doesn’t require emergency surgery. The dramatics of her are so ridiculous. To coin it in from any type of “emergency surgery” and try to hype up your fans screams a while new level of despair.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.