Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s apple juice why wouldn’t you keep it in the original carton lol. Who decants apple juice into a water bottle? Not even a glass. Pull the other one spoofer 😂
not one to ever defend her but maybe if it was in a carton that couldn’t be resealed

Though when I then consider her notions they probably have a dedicated shelf for her in a hospital Friday so big J can bring her in as much treats as she can shake her diddies at 😂

Surprised there’s no pic of him sleeping on the bottom of her bed 😂

Reactions: 4
The fact she has been in for a few days makes me think it’s more than a laparoscopic procedure for endo or polyps etc. maybe appendix burst or something to that effect

Reactions: 3
The fact she has been in for a few days makes me think it’s more than a laparoscopic procedure for endo or polyps etc. maybe appendix burst or something to that effect
Tested positive for being a massive c5nt?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had a lap many yrs ago, also removed a tube, day procedure! You had to bowl prep for it so was in a night prior to surgery and supposed to be home next day. I didn't feel well so they let me stay that night but was out next morn.
Also had polyps removed again day surgery, procedure at 9am, home by 5pm.

Reactions: 7
Is she dramatising her ill health for followers and money? 🙈
She does this with everything. Absolutely everything she does is drawn out, all for speculation and attention. She does it with anything new she needs to announce and the announcements are always so underwhelming. Con artist.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she did actually swing her titties off afterall and they are being surgically attached

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There she's just put a video up 🤣🤣🤣 FS dramatic much. Plus towards the end just adding in her receiving bunches of flowers lolololol 🤣

Reactions: 3
Most lucrative hospital stay ever.
What the nurses who cared for her earn compare to what she gets for doing damn all makes me 🤬
They are miles more intelligent, educated and inspiring than she can ever be.

Reactions: 10
It’s not nice seeing anyone ill but then you get her saying there’s a very important live coming up on Facebook and then you think wtaf. Hard to feel really sorry for someone when they attention seek like that and make money on something like ill health

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.