Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a school boy laying in that bed
It’s time to wise up keep her tit of The socials if she does have IVF and gets pregnant then time to post her Journey some might actually follow it
But knowing TR she will have a price on it

Reactions: 3
For a woman that has made a career out of being "trolled" she never ever mentions this page
Because that would only open up the eyes of the sheep and stop the pity party as more might actually see the little.

She hasn’t been trolled, she has however been a class A attention seeking fame bleep 😂

Reactions: 4
Because that would only open up the eyes of the sheep and stop the pity party as more might actually see the little.

She hasn’t been trolled, she has however been a class A attention seeking fame bleep 😂
Exactly this.

Though jigglypuff red faced J mentioned tattle on radio ulster one day, said something about us all sitting on here slagging off their age difference 😂 which nobody gives a duck about.

If she was to mention tattle on her social media then they would all be coming over here and might get their eyes well and truly opened. Think that worries her a bit. She can't control the narrative on here.

Reactions: 10
I came across her after the wedding... Something happened with the supplier and she was on threatening she was GnA take to court etc, never heard anything more? Does anyone know what happened with that sorry if it's been answered in previous posts.

Reactions: 2
I came across her after the wedding... Something happened with the supplier and she was on threatening she was GnA take to court etc, never heard anything more? Does anyone know what happened with that sorry if it's been answered in previous posts.
Never heard anything more as it was posted in a wedding group, but she was very right to as that company was a complete scam and i’m sure her posts helped many other couples avoid a disaster on their big day. I went back to look for the original post she made and it’s gone but perhaps thats because they have an active legal case ongoing?

Did make me cringe however that she had asked from loads of ‘Dubai’ like decor

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.