Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is shameless, baiting for subscriptions on her illness, shame on her
That's her IVF journey and now illness journey she's been baiting people to join her paid group. She's disgusting. If it was genuinely the worst week of her life and she just wants to curl into a ball and hide from the world, she wouldn't be posting to her thousands of followers trying to con them out of money

Reactions: 16
She could be having a private fertility op.. a friend of mine was having problems conceiving and paid private to have an operation on her reproductive system that allowed her to get pregnant. I would say it’s elective rather that “emergency” surgery but I guess we’ll see x

Reactions: 4
People are so thick. Why pay to hear what she saying when you hear it hours later in her regular groups?
I reckon she's had a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.
I would be full on empathy and sympathy if she wasn't trying to flog her story to the masses on social media.
Everything and everyone has their price

Reactions: 9
That post she has done is one of the most attention seeking posts I’ve ever seen. She is absolutely shameless. Before this she got on my tits with the constant swing your tits Yeo lads chat but this is just too much. I tell you now, if it was the worst week etc that VIP group would be the last thing on your mind.

Reactions: 13
That post she has done is one of the most attention seeking posts I’ve ever seen. She is absolutely shameless. Before this she got on my tits with the constant swing your tits Yeo lads chat but this is just too much. I tell you now, if it was the worst week etc that VIP group would be the last thing on your mind.
She will be her own downfall

Reactions: 7
I reckon it's been an ectopic pregnancy or something to do with the fertility/hysterectomy/miscarriage

I understand she's an "influencer" but Wen Ur having the worst week of Ur life losing Ur granny and now this in hospital the last thing I wud wanna do is have someone take my pic in my hospital bed.

No shame at all. Don't say u won't be on socials then few hours later post up sympathy posts ffs

Reactions: 15
It’s the ‘I won’t be on the main page for a wee while, however will give a trigger warning for the Facebook VIP group as it contains photos of blood and not nice details’

CATCH A bleeping GRIP

Who the hell wants to see someone else’s blood?! Also whytf would you want to show that off! Esp when it’s the ‘hardest’ week of your life!

She’s an absolute cretin

Reactions: 14
Who the hell wants to see someone else’s blood?!
I’m a Dracula for gore on Casualty or Holby 😂

Like a few of those hospital/emergency services type real life series

But sharing my own health nor that of my family or indulging some fame bleep on insta … nah not for me

Reactions: 5
As annoying and attention seeking as she is, it’s obviously not nice for anyone to be in hospital, regardless of the circumstances. Yet to milk it so publicly, with no shame and to cash in on it? You aren’t right in the head and would need more than emergency surgery.

It actually makes me sick to my stomach, especially as I have relatives at the moment not well and they can’t leave their home. They deserve tenfold the sympathy she’s cashing in on.

I used to like her in the run up to the wedding, when she was still working and making daily videos. The more ‘relatable’ and ‘down to earth’ someone describes themselves as, the less they are

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.