Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good observation. She’s baiting people with the infertility/ ivf story. People are fools if they buy into this crap!

Reactions: 2
Her hole fainted 🤣 😂seriously in hospital says she will be there a number off days
She’s lucky she got a bed if it was me or you we would be laying on a trolley for days ….but then she’s a Celebrity 😜
Looks to be a painful place to have a cannula, I thought it would have gone into the back of your hand rather than the side. 😵😵

Reactions: 1
Well if she’s private maybe she’s having plastic surgery or something along those lines new boobs maybe Ballykelly perhaps ???
Someone will know

I'm sure we will find out in time but a LOT of treatments are being farmed out to Kingsbridge hospital, for everything and anything, they are helping with the waiting lists of the NHS. So could be the likes
of Ballykelly, but she wont be paying. Although they so also offer IVF but private.
---
P.s this is the hunnest thing I've seen 🤦‍♀️ someone ask her are u OK hun? Hopefully she will reply, dm me babes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure we will find out in time but a LOT of treatments are being farmed out to Kingsbridge hospital, for everything and anything, they are helping with the waiting lists of the NHS. So could be the likes
of Ballykelly, but she wont be paying. Although they so also offer IVF but private.
---
P.s this is the hunnest thing I've seen 🤦‍♀️ someone ask her are u OK hun? Hopefully she will reply, dm me babes.
They won't do actual IVF there. They may do private scans, tests or bloods during treatment etc but actual egg collection and transfers are done at the actual IVF clinic.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s having coffee up her hole 🥷
Aw I’m sure we will know soon enough ,I would near join her vip group but I would get caught out no doubt
😘

• Haha
Shes such an attention seeker. Has to try and make money even while in hospital. God help the nurses, they'll be tortured.

Reactions: 6
What an attention seeking post then to say she will be having some time away from social media as she’s in hosp but then continues to post on social media. No shame.

Reactions: 9
Sure she'll have her own private room what with being a celeb and all that, redbull on tap and everything pink.
The estates team on overtime all weekend redecorating the room 😂

I feel genuinely concerned for any old or ill person being on a way with her and exposed to her toxicity - mobile phone use, loudness, talking over everyone being privy to personal info etc
That will all no doubt make a story to tell the VIPS in the near future.

For flip sake she couldn’t even Let her granny have her moment in death.
Instead it’s a pathetic reel with a personal message played that didn’t need shared and lots of pics of her.
Simple picture of her granny would have been enough… but no she makes every situation all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nurses tortured with: Yassss lads ! Yoooooo shaking me wee titties ! With the screeching laugh
Next TikTok voiceover: guys we are just so lucky to have such fantastic NHS staff. If you work in heath care then yeoooo and swing your wee titties because you folks are amazing.
---
Is it just me or is everything in the VIP group just reshared onto her main page? Like one day she’ll post on the main ‘so much on my mind this week, going to open up to the VIPS tonight’ then 2 days later I'm reading it for free on the main page?

And its usually a video of her crying over burnt toast

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.