Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For tik tok views 😏 my opinion and as someone with a DS family member, I'm not sure they'd have absolute capacity to agree to being put online. Same goes for children.
So what about Kate Grant who is a model with DS? Could she not give informed consent to have photos taken and posted online etc? Your sweeping statement doesn’t stand

Reactions: 3
I actually think she's a very good fit for this event! She does a lot for her family member who has downs syndrome.
She may do...but not without firing it online for everyone to see. There doesn't seem to be a genuine bone in her body and if there is she does a good job of hiding it.

Reactions: 1
So what about Kate Grant who is a model with DS? Could she not give informed consent to have photos taken and posted online etc? Your sweeping statement doesn’t stand
As it's her career, its probably been explained to her, same as it would be to ANYONE signing a contract and receiving payment. What i actually said was "im not sure" thats not stating FACTS. With Taylor it just never seems genuine, always a reason behind it, like the free gifted stay at the b&b in Portrush 😏 There's a difference in it being a career and someone pointing a phone in your face on a day out.
---
You should surely understand that downs has many many degrees and I'm certain her uncle knows what online is and gives consent to be online.
How can you be certain? You are certain? 💯, absolutely 💯 certain? Or is that just your take and opinion on it, same as mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Taylor Raes da is a bit of a looker in that Father’s Day post 😂
Must be a lot younger than Big John

And she couldn’t even make the day about John being dad to Harry
Had to make it about her trying to conceive and being a stepmom to Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's in hospital as evidenced by the token canula in arm and blood splash on the floor photo.
Don't worry though, she's going to share all with her VIP Facebook group.
Even when somethings wrong, she has to monetise it.
I thought she was offline a bit because of her grandmother's death

Reactions: 8
So she's in hospital as evidenced by the token canula in arm and blood splash on the floor photo.
Don't worry though, she's going to share all with her VIP Facebook group.
Even when somethings wrong, she has to monetise it.
I thought she was offline a bit because of her grandmother's death
Is there really any need for the blood 🙄

Reactions: 4
The blood splash is too much. Wonder if she’s gonna suggest miscarriage 🙄

Reactions: 6
The blood splash is too much. Wonder if she’s gonna suggest miscarriage 🙄
That's what I thought too.
She's definitely baiting people to pay for her V.I.P group. She's shameless. She doesn't need to post anything at all about being sick or in hospital. But yet she wants to make money off it

Reactions: 7
I hate hospital check ins from huns. Wouldn't you be scundered to be taking a photo of your arm and blood splatters if you were ill in hospital?

Reactions: 13
That's what I thought too.
She's definitely baiting people to pay for her V.I.P group. She's shameless. She doesn't need to post anything at all about being sick or in hospital. But yet she wants to make money off it
You're spot on there. Baiting people to pay for the VIP shite! God she is insufferable. I mean like ok all "influencers" are a little off the wall, but she is another level. She gets people to pay to be told she is buying a house or TTC / IVF. I feel sorry for the people who are paying, imagine giving your hard earned cash to someone to be sold their version of reality. Something very much missing in all their lives. Taylor Rae and the fella don't strike me as being on the poverty line or anything so why the need for people to pay to see what shite theyre on about today. My god its sad! And then the obligatory drip pic in hospital, the blood splash was again another level for dramatic effect. Its pathetic

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.