Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be alot of baiting again for new V.I.P's tomorrow ๐Ÿ™„
I know that VIP group is there so she can make more money but I honestly donโ€™t understand why you would to join it? Anything she posts in there usually ends up on her main page a few days later. Each to their own and all that but I just donโ€™t get it.

Reactions: 5
What's said in d VIP group stays in d VIP group from 2day apparently. Somebody has been reading Tattle I reckon. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snitches are very welcome here ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚
I'd near take one for the team and join but I refuse to give them anymore money.. ppl will eventually wake up and see the light though. People eventually did with the likes of Hinch and all the rest of the insta huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.