Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure someone on her knows about the situation I thought he lived with mum stayed with bushy beard and the Monkeys sometimes
I thought John had full custody of him? That’s just what I remember hearing anyways. I’ve only followed her since last year so don’t know the whole ins and outs 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m sure someone on her knows about the situation I thought he lived with mum stayed with bushy beard and the Monkeys sometimes
bushy beard 😂 I thought he lived with her too but im near sure that TR had said ages ago that big fat ox John was FT dad or something. Though in all honesty, I don't pay much attention to her.

• Haha
She did mention recently that she sorts all lunches and stuff for the wee boy everyday, So I assumed he lived with them full time too

Looking on company’s house the ex was at the same business address listed also as a bank manager in coleraine
I can’t listen to that bloody TR does my nutt in
All the wee girls running after her for a picture 🤮

I vaguely remember last year John's sis was minding his child but they had 2 come home from their holiday early cus his ex was stirring up things. Child left on his own, false accusations, police at house. They did a vid on how distraught they were with her recent antics & didn't exactly paint a pretty picture of her.?

Reactions: 1
Is she of Filipino origin ? Just her sister doesn’t look to be
This 🤣 I actually thought the same she really is destroying her looks there’s more hair on my big toe than their is on her brows totally ruined and I’m sure she was so pretty before she started on her pysouge

• Haha
I vaguely remember last year John's sis was minding his child but they had 2 come home from their holiday early cus his ex was stirring up things. Child left on his own, false accusations, police at house. They did a vid on how distraught they were with her recent antics & didn't exactly paint a pretty picture of her.?
They shouldn’t be putting anything like that on social media. It’s screams attention seeking as we already know she is but he’s a wee boy for gods sake

Reactions: 5
Think I remember hearing he had grown up children too. Close to the age of Taylor Rae. Awkward 🥴😂
Yeah I think he has maybe two daughters around the same age as TR 🤢 read somewhere that they don’t speak to him and I don’t blame them. I’d boke if my Da was with someone my age nevermind bloody married to them and posting shite like they do online!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think he has maybe two daughters around the same age as TR 🤢 read somewhere that they don’t speak to him and I don’t blame them. I’d boke if my Da was with someone my age nevermind bloody married to them and posting shite like they do online!
And they want to adopt when there already is 3 children well 2 grown up , I have a feeling this is a puppy in the handbag kind of situation but I could be wrong ,If they adopt they will have to refrain from social media would they not?

Reactions: 7
And they want to adopt when there already is 3 children well 2 grown up , I have a feeling this is a puppy in the handbag kind of situation but I could be wrong ,If they adopt they will have to refrain from social media would they not?
Maybe that's why she's raking in the ££ now

I've just googled and watched her Take Me Out date episode, I can't get over how different her accent is! Has clearly always wanted to be famous sure didn't she court the press about getting trolled for their age gap relationship. Absolute dose, don't know how people don't see through her.
Have you the link??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.