Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a few posts from her about this London trip, she has to keep mentioning that’s she’s paid for it, she’s treating them to a weekend in London, like that isn’t a normal we all do in life?. I assume then all her other wee outings are funded by that big creep she’s married to.

Reactions: 7
Surely all those shots and cocktails she was chugging at the bperfect do the other night aren't a good idea when she's trying to create optimum conditions for IVF ? I didn't touch a drop when I was going through fertility treatment, I wanted so badly to be a mother I did everything by the book.

• Heart
Did they really drive the whole way to Derry to get a free graze box ? The amount of diesel to come to Derry and back, that's an expensive graze box lol

• Haha
seen them in town today, she looked nothing like she does online, I had to look twice. He looked wrecked, bit rough, he’s a big guy! Can’t be doing with the comments on graze fb post about them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Raging cos I've actually used graze2u loads. Supported them since before they had their first shop. But raging they're giving freebies to the likes of her now

Reactions: 4
They also gifted another ‘influencer’ the wandering Wilson’s, friends of Zara ceramics & bumble and bee etc that group. Boring content as usual

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.