Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks and sounds totally different 🤯 how can someone’s accent change so much?! Will the real Taylor Rea please stand up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy good duck ! That recent story about the voduz boxes selling out. That high pitched squawk 🙈 my dog shot up, looked terrified and left the room. She's an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so fame hungry. Seeing those old TV clips, the baiting for her IVF journey, complaining about trolls. Anything to get attention. She was a million times better looking when she was natural

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And this draws more people here to see the light lol
It was mentioned on the NI thread, but it was about age gaps? I don't think we really discuss their age gap that much on here, its more about the fact he's a big man child for his age! We discuss a lot more on this thread than just their age lol. I'm shocked she hasn't done a big 15 min long video - doubt she will because people will only come and as you say, see the light.

Reactions: 3
I wonder when big J is going to make an account on here and give us all a laugh - bet you he is itching to :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.