Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big J has some very interesting looking tattoos šŸ¤£
He doesnā€™t look well to me he looks as if he has high Blood pressure but Iā€™m no DR

Reactions: 2
I don't think it helps when she puts whatever filter she uses on with him. In her story about the Titanic Lego, he seemed fairly grumpy

Reactions: 2
he was v. rough looking last week when I seen them in Derry, like Jim Royal rough, looked like heā€™d just rolled out of bed, like he could eat me

probably gout he has

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he was v. rough looking last week when I seen them in Derry, like Jim Royal rough, looked like heā€™d just rolled out of bed, like he could eat me

probably gout he has
There is no way she can be attracted to that big lump on top of her. I know there is more to life than looks but he doesn't even seem healthy. Remember your man died in 4 weddings and a funeral, he reminds me of him and that he could keel over like him anyday :confused:Obviously I hope that doesn't happen but if the two of them are planning on bringing a baby into this world surely you would want to be a bit healthier for the babies sake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I vaguely remember last year John's sis was minding his child but they had 2 come home from their holiday early cus his ex was stirring up things. Child left on his own, false accusations, police at house. They did a vid on how distraught they were with her recent antics & didn't exactly paint a pretty picture of her.?
Big J has two daughters i think theyre about 28 and 25 or around those ages anyway. the older one put a fb status up after big j and TR went on radio saying TR's age has nothin to do with why they dont talk to their dad anymore. the wee boy lives with TR and big j but his Mummy seems to do a lot of runs and stuff for parent alienation awareness. " Parental alienation is a strategy whereby one parent intentionally displays to the child unjustified negativity aimed at the other parent. The purpose of this strategy is to damage the child's relationship with the other parent and to turn the child's emotions against that other parent." seems like this could be what TR and big J has done to the wee boy and his mums relationship. have also heard that the wee boy be's in school telling his friends that TR and J lets him smoke weed in the house lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Big J has two daughters i think theyre about 28 and 25 or around those ages anyway. the older one put a fb status up after big j and TR went on radio saying TR's age has nothin to do with why they dont talk to their dad anymore. the wee boy lives with TR and big j but his Mummy seems to do a lot of runs and stuff for parent alienation awareness. " Parental alienation is a strategy whereby one parent intentionally displays to the child unjustified negativity aimed at the other parent. The purpose of this strategy is to damage the child's relationship with the other parent and to turn the child's emotions against that other parent." seems like this could be what TR and big J has done to the wee boy and his mums relationship. have also heard that the wee boy be's in school telling his friends that TR and J lets him smoke weed in the house lol
I have to say it, but I think TR is an absolute fame hungry woman.

As I said before, god help the child she crowns out soon enough. Will look as alien as she does šŸ¤” šŸ„“

@AFlyOnYourWall will get the reference lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to know the daughters thoughts on it all and why they don't bother with him. I've heard that now from a few people that he paints the mum of his wee boy out like she didn't want him etc but really its just him twisting everything and being a bullshitter.
TR & Big J are like two big children, fame seekers, and just fake as duck

Reactions: 8
There is no way she can be attracted to that big lump on top of her. I know there is more to life than looks but he doesn't even seem healthy. Remember your man died in 4 weddings and a funeral, he reminds me of him and that he could keel over like him anyday :confused:Obviously I hope that doesn't happen but if the two of them are planning on bringing a baby into this world surely you would want to be a bit healthier for the babies sake
Im surprised he wasnā€™t told to lose weight before they started IVF treatment. My cousin and her husband had to both lose weight and eat healthier/exercise to give themselves a better chance. I know others that have had to do the same.

From a childā€™s perspective, this is how I would see it:
Option 1: Live with mum, who has rules and boundaries, does all the usual ā€˜mundaneā€™ day to day stuff, quiet ā€˜boringā€™ life etc
Option 2: Live with ā€˜coolā€™ dad who has no rules or boundaries, letā€™s you do what you want, has a ā€˜fitā€™ young wife which will make him popular with all his mates, has pet monkeys, dad and his wife are ā€˜famousā€™, they get lots of gifted items and trips etc
So I would assume all of the above is the real reason the teen is choosing to live with John and Taylor-Rae. Also please note my use of inverted commas on particular words, before anyone comes at me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Im surprised he wasnā€™t told to lose weight before they started IVF treatment. My cousin and her husband had to both lose weight and eat healthier/exercise to give themselves a better chance. I know others that have had to do the same.
I know of a couple who had to do the same. Big lifestyle change, cut down on stuff, lose weight etc. She chugs red bull like its water & he's really not healthy at all!
---
From a childā€™s perspective, this is how I would see it:
Option 1: Live with mum, who has rules and boundaries, does all the usual ā€˜mundaneā€™ day to day stuff, quiet ā€˜boringā€™ life etc
Option 2: Live with ā€˜coolā€™ dad who has no rules or boundaries, letā€™s you do what you want, has a ā€˜fitā€™ young wife which will make him popular with all his mates, has pet monkeys, dad and his wife are ā€˜famousā€™, they get lots of gifted items and trips etc
So I would assume all of the above is the real reason the teen is choosing to live with John and Taylor-Rae. Also please note my use of inverted commas on particular words, before anyone comes at me šŸ˜‚
I agree, when I was growing up my dad sort of let me do what I wanted so I stayed with him on weekends and lived at mums during the week.
Maybe the fact Big fat J's girls don't want anything to do with him, he's maybe trying to take that control back with the wee lad and make sure he has a relationship with atleast one of his kids.
I'd be scunderd if I was that wee lad though, the way TR gets on on her social media, talking about swinging her diddies etc - like I'm no prude but its immature as duck.

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know the daughters thoughts on it all and why they don't bother with him. I've heard that now from a few people that he paints the mum of his wee boy out like she didn't want him etc but really its just him twisting everything and being a bullshitter.
TR & Big J are like two big children, fame seekers, and just fake as duck
I dont know his mum personally but i know people who do and they say shes the lovliest woman and her hearts broke with it all. his daughters seem to be great young girls with there heads screwed on too, they both have kids of their own. seems big J is the issue in all aspects - hopefully he doesnt screw TR over the way he screwed over his previous wifes or if he does hopefully shes smart enough to realise it sooner than later

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.