Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one would fry your head. I see even cara hunter has shared her stuff saying she'd basically an angel for sharing her fertility journey.

There's sharing, then there's selling.....!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think it was ovulation induction. She grew one follicle, took a trigger then they done the deed at a certain time. She's NOT pregnant. But she got false positives on tests as HCG from the trigger shot was still in her system. Then realised they were false positives. She's going again for one more 'frig it' cycle then will go with adoption

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute bloody melter. I have loads of friends who follow her so she’s constantly popping up on my social media. I really don’t get the hype or the appeal.

Reactions: 6
I think it was ovulation induction. She grew one follicle, took a trigger then they done the deed at a certain time. She's NOT pregnant. But she got false positives on tests as HCG from the trigger shot was still in her system. Then realised they were false positives. She's going again for one more 'frig it' cycle then will go with adoption
Please tell me she did not call it a ‘frig it’ cycle….

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Naw what the duck! If my husband posted something like this on my Facebook and I wouldn’t have as many looking on my page I’d actually die of embarrassment! Pure cringe fest! They actually turn me🤮 and the amount of lick arse comments is laughable
The thought of her running them hooker nails through his bum hairs 🤢 hope he doesn’t have crabs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Naw what the duck! If my husband posted something like this on my Facebook and I wouldn’t have as many looking on my page I’d actually die of embarrassment! Pure cringe fest! They actually turn me🤮 and the amount of lick arse comments is laughable
He has a teenage son, he must be cringing

They obviously think they’re hilarious and the more people that lick their asses the worse it’s going to get.. embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 7
Poor kid.

Imagine living in that house, playing second fiddle to two monkeys and a possible sibling.

Reactions: 2
Imagine living in that house full stop
Creepy J and his bushy beard TR and her constant high pitched trying to act posh voice
I’m sure the sons mother is affronted with their carry on😳

Reactions: 7
Imagine living in that house full stop
Creepy J and his bushy beard TR and her constant high pitched trying to act posh voice
I’m sure the sons mother is affronted with their carry on😳
I'd love to know what the craic is there with the wee boys mum as they always make out she doesn't wanna be in his life or something along them lines.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if it been mentioned before but a friend of mine done a beauty pageant she used to run years ago. She was in take me out and eating with my ex we have known about her for years but she’s been on so many shows on itv just new she always wanted the ‘celebrity’ status

• Wow
Don’t know if it been mentioned before but a friend of mine done a beauty pageant she used to run years ago. She was in take me out and eating with my ex we have known about her for years but she’s been on so many shows on itv just new she always wanted the ‘celebrity’ status
She was on take me out?! Omg stop it 😂 what a desperado hahaha I wonder are her and Jordan Q Radio chums

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was on take me out?! Omg stop it 😂 what a desperado hahaha I wonder are her and Jordan Q Radio chums

I've just googled and watched her Take Me Out date episode, I can't get over how different her accent is! Has clearly always wanted to be famous sure didn't she court the press about getting trolled for their age gap relationship. Absolute dose, don't know how people don't see through her.

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what the craic is there with the wee boys mum as they always make out she doesn't wanna be in his life or something along them lines.
I’m sure someone on her knows about the situation I thought he lived with mum stayed with bushy beard and the Monkeys sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.