Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're both as bad as each other. The age of him, he gets on like a child, the pair of them do actually. I honestly don't know why so many of my friends lick her ass. I assume they know her in real life as they would be from around the area. She actually thinks she is a celebrity now.
Where’s she from. I know her face.
---

She's made over £2k this week alone from that Pregnancy test bait
People are worse for paying it. Like really !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw a on Facebook a single mum to 3 kids complaining about the current cost of living crisis, running the government down for not providing more help for her and others in the same situation and how she has to rely on food banks and often goes hungry so they her kids are fed etc. Next post she fan-girling TR and going on about being a member of her VIP group🙄🙄 Same girl has pics of up her crying when she met TR a few months ago and how it was ‘the best day of her life’ and how TR is her idol and such an inspiration🙄Couldn’t make it up!
I also know a few older women who cry poverty too and subscribe to this moron

Reactions: 6
She is so desperate to be famous. She's a fake wannabe and how on earth people find her relatable is beyond a joke. Completely full of herself. Her shenanigans this week have been disgusting. She's not bothered about having a baby all she is bothered about is money. Getting people to pay to join her 'vip' group. I'd love to see her face to face

Reactions: 4
It is, but it's a also a cruel and tit comment to make to someone struggling with infertility, no matter who she is.

Not a TR fan, but that's a hateful remark to make to anybody.
---

I've just went to fb for a read... dear God all her subscribers are piking on the woman who made the remark. crappy as it was, they're bullying her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wholeheartedly agree I also didn’t read properly before I posted it. I thought she was mocking her about her Poundland haul 😂

She can’t afford to keep two monkeys 🙉 without all her followers donating - how’s she going to rear a child

Similar to Vicky Pattinson and all her IVF crap she’s doing at the minute

Feel like it’s all for the followers and publicity and reactions not about having & loving a child.

Sure wasn’t TR on crying a while back about not being able to carry a child - so what’s the next step if IVF a success? Embryos and Surrogate?

lts all so staged … the baby gift for a friend reel was almost like an announcement then not?

She needs put away somewhere for a few months away from socials and a full system reboot - she quite synth like so that might be a solution 😂
Pattison does my head in

Reactions: 1
Taylor rae knows exactly what she is doing, she's a shrewd businesswoman,crying trolls again to make her subscriptions go up, do these subscribers not realise they are being played?

It wouldn't suprise me if she is trolling herself, she has made nearly £2,500 this week alone just on that

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All these fake wannabe influencers are all the same. Cry about the 'trolls' to gain more sympathy. That of course will gain them more likes and followers which means more pounds. I don't agree with what that girl wrote on her post yesterday BUT when you put yourself out there the way she does she should expect it. She says she puts her whole life story on social media. Some things don't need to be shown to everybody. Even big J is as bad. She has always been fame hungry and you can tell how desperate she is by just listening to her. Anything or anywhere she 'advertises' I personally avoid. She's so far up her own ass.

Reactions: 8
All these fake wannabe influencers are all the same. Cry about the 'trolls' to gain more sympathy. That of course will gain them more likes and followers which means more pounds. I don't agree with what that girl wrote on her post yesterday BUT when you put yourself out there the way she does she should expect it. She says she puts her whole life story on social media. Some things don't need to be shown to everybody. Even big J is as bad. She has always been fame hungry and you can tell how desperate she is by just listening to her. Anything or anywhere she 'advertises' I personally avoid. She's so far up her own ass.
I’m surprised she’s not actively sniffed out this thread yet and posted about it for more sympathy likes. The thing is, when you put your whole life, literally everything you do in life online for all to see, not everyone is going to lick your ass. Fair enough some of the comments about her not being able to have children is a bit much but I don’t believe for a second that she’s as upset or hurt by these comments as she makes out. She can give as good as she gets, it’s all for the drama and the attention.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she’s not actively sniffed out this thread yet and posted about it for more sympathy likes. The thing is, when you put your whole life, literally everything you do in life online for all to see, not everyone is going to lick your ass. Fair enough some of the comments about her not being able to have children is a bit much but I don’t believe for a second that she’s as upset or hurt by these comments as she makes out. She can give as good as she gets, it’s all for the drama and the attention.
She won't guide anyone to here the same as the rest of them because we speak the truth and she won't want them seeing that.

Reactions: 5
Putting yourself out there doesn't give anyone permission to tell you that "at least I can have children"
Being public on social media doesn't give anyone the right to be downright cruel like that.
People in the public shouldn't have to expect anything like that.
No decent woman would say that to another woman. Its a vile thing to say.

Reactions: 9
Putting yourself out there doesn't give anyone permission to tell you that "at least I can have children"
Being public on social media doesn't give anyone the right to be downright cruel like that.
People in the public shouldn't have to expect anything like that.
No decent woman would say that to another woman. Its a vile thing to say.
No one agrees with what was said to her, it's disgusting but I do feel she uses " trolling" to her advantage as well

Reactions: 9
It's a bleeping kick in the teeth, that two weeks of her baiting vulnerable people into her v.i.p group to hear her pregnancy test news, could pay for a cycle of IVF for genuine people going through it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.