Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To join the V.I.P group and pay £3.49 a month. Is that ongoing monthly payments or can you just pay once

• Wow
Reactions: 1
People are asking her the results and she’s saying in the VIP group 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is the overactive over acting head pregnant or not, do we know? Did big j’s little dull Jumbo do the job or what

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No she's not. She got a negative test. I was speaking to a girl who is stupidly in her V.I.P group 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is vile. This girl doesn’t want to get pregnant. She wants to make money. For all the lovely ladies who are watching who have longed for a child. Who have lost. Who have pined. Who have hoped. I’m sorry you have to watch this. It is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know, I’m sorry for you all too, totally echo what you said @irishgal_80 ❤

no one should have to watch this car crash tv, she will never have any luck, totally disgusting and stomach turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yea I had followed her cos I was intrigued as to how anyone could fan girl over her being so false. But this whole fertility treatment has scunnered me. On her V.I.P group she's already said that she'd maybe only give it one more try. I know everyone is different but myself and others I know who desperately long for a baby, we keep going, time and time and time again. But she's already started the adoption research process

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yea I had followed her cos I was intrigued as to how anyone could fan girl over her being so false. But this whole fertility treatment has scunnered me. On her V.I.P group she's already said that she'd maybe only give it one more try. I know everyone is different but myself and others I know who desperately long for a baby, we keep going, time and time and time again. But she's already started the adoption research process
As far as I know you cannot even begin the adoption process whilst undergoing fertility treatment.
So she’s maybe ditched the adoption route and is going full Hogg IVF

Reactions: 7
She can’t afford to keep two monkeys 🙉 without all her followers donating - how’s she going to rear a child

Similar to Vicky Pattinson and all her IVF crap she’s doing at the minute

Feel like it’s all for the followers and publicity and reactions not about having & loving a child.

Sure wasn’t TR on crying a while back about not being able to carry a child - so what’s the next step if IVF a success? Embryos and Surrogate?

lts all so staged … the baby gift for a friend reel was almost like an announcement then not?

She needs put away somewhere for a few months away from socials and a full system reboot - she quite synth like so that might be a solution 😂

Reactions: 10
I saw a on Facebook a single mum to 3 kids complaining about the current cost of living crisis, running the government down for not providing more help for her and others in the same situation and how she has to rely on food banks and often goes hungry so they her kids are fed etc. Next post she fan-girling TR and going on about being a member of her VIP group🙄🙄 Same girl has pics of up her crying when she met TR a few months ago and how it was ‘the best day of her life’ and how TR is her idol and such an inspiration🙄Couldn’t make it up!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw a on Facebook a single mum to 3 kids complaining about the current cost of living crisis, running the government down for not providing more help for her and others in the same situation and how she has to rely on food banks and often goes hungry so they her kids are fed etc. Next post she fan-girling TR and going on about being a member of her VIP group🙄🙄 Same girl has pics of up her crying when she met TR a few months ago and how it was ‘the best day of her life’ and how TR is her idol and such an inspiration🙄Couldn’t make it up!
🧐 full lobotomies required

Instead of COL payments her spending should be tracked and anyone being in random groups like TR’s should be first in the queue and along with those fan girling insta huns using there discount codes and affiliate links to buy tit they neither need nor can afford.

No she's not. She got a negative test. I was speaking to a girl who is stupidly in her V.I.P group 🙄
Wow a negative and all them happy positive posts after on insta the bleep. Most normal people after this supposed journey would be offline and OFF the radar but no let’s post a pound shop haul 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you report her to animal welfare? A box bedroom is no place for 2 monkeys 🤬 makes me mad. And no doubt some of her impressionable young followers will jump on the trend too. The monkeys need removed and given to a zoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.