Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but this has f**ked me off something fierce. As someone who has struggled with infertility and many many many negative tests, this has triggered me. She's only posting this to get people to join her V.I.P group to find out her results. Either keep your IVF journey private, or don't use it as bait to get more 'fans'.
During my many test days after treatments, the last thing I'd ever think of is to publicly try get attention for the results. Maybe it's just a bad time for me and I'm overly sensitive. But she's annoyed me so much

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but this has f**ked me off something fierce. As someone who has struggled with infertility and many many many negative tests, this has triggered me. She's only posting this to get people to join her V.I.P group to find out her results. Either keep your IVF journey private, or don't use it as bait to get more 'fans'.
During my many test days after treatments, the last thing I'd ever think of is to publicly try get attention for the results. Maybe it's just a bad time for me and I'm overly sensitive. But she's annoyed me so much
Holy duck that is grim. Posting her results of her pregnancy tests in the VIP group. Wow. new low that there, is nothing bloody private anymore??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel this is all for attention.

You couldn't like this wee doll if you reared her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know enough about it all but how is she testing for pregnancy already when she was just on injections for the first time a couple of weeks ago? Is she doing IUI or!??

Reactions: 3
I don’t know enough about it all but how is she testing for pregnancy already when she was just on injections for the first time a couple of weeks ago? Is she doing IUI or!??
When doing the injections for IVF, you'll do them for approx ten days, then take a trigger injection and have egg collection two days later. When you've the eggs collected, any that fertilise will develop for five days. On the 5th day you usually transfer an embryo and then freeze the rest. Then you'll wait approx two weeks to test to see if it has worked.
---

Just looked back at her page and she took her first injection on 4th Jan so that's exactly the right timing for her to test this week. So she's transferred a fresh Embryo and then maybe the rest were frozen.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I'm struggling with fertility issues as well, I'm still fairly young so hoping it'll fizzle itself out.
But I'm only going through my GP now.
So I know how you're feeling, you are not alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree, I'm struggling with fertility issues as well, I'm still fairly young so hoping it'll fizzle itself out.
But I'm only going through my GP now.
So I know how you're feeling, you are not alone ❤
Sorry to hear that 😘 it's such a hard journey to be on. I've been on it far too long 🤣 but if I've any advice for you at the start of this process is reach out to people on the same journey for support. It can feel like such a lonely time and then online you just see people talking about the good parts. But behind closed doors it's totally normal to have the negative times. Don't be hard on yourself and get support. I've met lots of lovely ladies through a Facebook group, and a local WhatsApp group that's given me some amazing support and advice. Sending you loads of luck 😘

• Heart
First time poster 😊
I am very sensitive to this attention seeking post today but feel I want to speak out.
I also suffer from infertility and have done 6 rounds of ovulation induction at Craigavon Orchard clinic. This is the most they offer at this clinic as far as I know and it’s just basically “timed intercourse” with the help of injections to boost eggs and then the trigger injection to help ovulate.
Unfortunately non of these cycles has been successful for me and it only really increases your chances by a very small percentage.
Every month I was convinced I was pregnant and had the heartache of my period always arriving 💔💔
I am currently on the list for IVF 🤞🏼
I genuinely hope it works out for Taylor but she has really had my blood boil today by using this to her advantage for people to sign up to her VIP group 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
First time poster 😊
I am very sensitive to this attention seeking post today but feel I want to speak out.
I also suffer from infertility and have done 6 rounds of ovulation induction at Craigavon Orchard clinic. This is the most they offer at this clinic as far as I know and it’s just basically “timed intercourse” with the help of injections to boost eggs and then the trigger injection to help ovulate.
Unfortunately non of these cycles has been successful for me and it only really increases your chances by a very small percentage.
Every month I was convinced I was pregnant and had the heartache of my period always arriving 💔💔
I am currently on the list for IVF 🤞🏼
I genuinely hope it works out for Taylor but she has really had my blood boil today by using this to her advantage for people to sign up to her VIP group 🤬

Hi there can I be really cheeky and ask how much it costs? My sister is desperate for a baby and id love to mention this clinic to her x

Reactions: 5
It’s free but it’s the southern trust so you need to be in that area as far as I know and referred from your doctor. I waited about a year probably.
Get your sister to enquire with her doctor and you never know ❤
It’s a lovely clinic and I got to know all the nurses who are just amazing!! Xx

Reactions: 5
I will say to her thank you 😊

Does anyone know if she’s posted her test results yet?

Reactions: 1
Going to be honest here. I really loved her at the start. Thought she was funny and loved how she appeared to not give a tit what people think.
but this is a step too far for me and I think it’s in bad taste. Pretty much charging people to see if your Pregnancy journey is a success or not? Already financially stable enough to be able to afford a new house, their holidays and glamorous lifestyle But to show the post with pregnancy tests to lure people to pay to see what’s going on is a step too far for me 😔

Reactions: 15
Is she sure John’s even putting it in for a start? Doubt he can see his Cumberland sausage over that big gut of his #AlcoSanta

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing like a possible pregnancy reveal to gain another 400 subscribers, she is vile, it's all about the money, not spreading awareness at all.

I swear she goes to the papers too shouting about trolls to gain more followers and get free publicity

Reactions: 10
Totally disgusting what she is doing😡I see she posted the results.. anyone know what they were?

Reactions: 4
How she will cope with a child I don’t know, she is the most immature pathetic idiot I have came across

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.