Tattle Turds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see I have been sympathetic to AE, and IG and BW too. I haven’t picked a side. But when I do a post I am not aggressive with it and I don’t expect everyone to agree. In fact some posts which have an opposite view to mine, sometimes bring me round to their point of view. But you can tell, as mentioned above, who is not open to opposite views. Sometimes they are FMs, some just entrenched. I am not responding to as much as I used to.

Reactions: 7
You see I have been sympathetic to AE, and IG and BW too. I haven’t picked a side. But when I do a post I am not aggressive with it and I don’t expect everyone to agree. In fact some posts which have an opposite view to mine, sometimes bring me round to their point of view. But you can tell, as mentioned above, who is not open to opposite views. Sometimes they are FMs, some just entrenched. I am not responding to as much as I used to.
Yeah I agree. I've been sympathetic to AE, including the last couple of days. I am definitely preferring this thread at the moment though with our off topic stuff.

Ooh, almost time for a new thread! What shall we call it? I think we should stick to not linking it in the main thread and instead tagging people who want to join in, if everyone is cool with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree. I've been sympathetic to AE, including the last couple of days. I am definitely preferring this thread at the moment though with our off topic stuff.

Ooh, almost time for a new thread! What shall we call it? I think we should stick to not linking it in the main thread and instead tagging people who want to join in, if everyone is cool with that?
I prefer this thread to the main thread, I enjoy the off topic things 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Big Shitters

Edited to say, this is my suggested thread title, not insulting anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@CookieMonsta FWIW I was thankful for all of your posts in the main thread during that trying time. I felt supported and that was important to me. I hope you don't regret that.

@Penguin Terd Herd Undeterred

The Big Shitters

Edited to say, this is my suggested thread title, not insulting anybody.
I'm still looking for a Baby Turd babygrow. Can't believe nobody has thought to make one yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@House of Tea @Caitlyn130
Agree with you both! I don’t feel like I have to align with a “side”, I am an impartial observer.
I know AE is the worst of the lot but also I question IG and BW.
I really get the feeling they are not totally clean in all this… but that’s just my opinion and I’ve always felt that both sides have been respected before. Unless is was an FM being totally obvious swooping in to cause drama.
Recently I’ve been paranoid people will think I am a 🐒 for posting an option that doesn’t go with the majority 🙊

@Magpierainbow survived the first day 💪🏽 Now going to collapse until tomorrow. I had some grand ideas about going to the gym too but I was out of breath even walking up a small hill 🥲

About thread title… I agree we should keep it more on the DL I feel like anything about turds will be too obvious?
@Penguin86 love the turd baby grow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@CookieMonsta FWIW I was thankful for all of your posts in the main thread during that trying time. I felt supported and that was important to me. I hope you don't regret that.

@Penguin Terd Herd Undeterred

I'm still looking for a Baby Turd babygrow. Can't believe nobody has thought to make one yet!
I bought one as a present for my youngest niece/ her dad :LOL: when she was born that says "Dear Sir! I do believe I have shat my pantaloons!" :ROFLMAO: It tickled me 🤦‍♀️ :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just a thought @Caitlyn130 - what if AE kicks off on twitter again just as you taking off 🗽✈🤭....

🤣🤣🤣👍
She wouldn't dare!

We have booked a suuuper nice hotel at Heathrow the night before and we'll be getting there at 3pm, and then flying early the next morning so I'll be gone from Tattle for many, many hours.

If she tweets in that time and I come back to 2 whole new threads, I'll cry!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh, could we do: TT DoE (for Tattle Turds' Den of Evil)
Or is that not allowed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also just thinking @Caitlyn130 you're gonna be having the equivalent of "text me when the plane lands" from all the eleventybillion Tattlers on flight day :ROFLMAO: ❤ ETA: it crossed my mind because I actually was thinking I hope she lets us know they got there safe! I'm a worrier and of course you're going to let us know when you are there 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ETA2: obviously not immediately as soon as the plane lands :LOL: But just that I don't expect you to fly to NY and also abandon us :ROFLMAO: Oh ffs you know what I mean 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also just thinking @Caitlyn130 you're gonna be having the equivalent of "text me when the plane lands" from all the eleventybillion Tattlers on flight day :ROFLMAO: ❤ ETA: it crossed my mind because I actually was thinking I hope she lets us know they got there safe! I'm a worrier and of course you're going to let us know when you are there 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ETA2: obviously not immediately as soon as the plane lands :LOL: But just that I don't expect you to fly to NY and also abandon us :ROFLMAO: Oh ffs you know what I mean 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well I expect an immediate "safely landed" message! Seriously @Caitlyn130 I worry same as golib this is a requisite 🤣💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.