Tattle Turds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for my lasagne to finish cooking - almost shaking with hunger and anticipation!
Are you me?? Last night my lasagna took so long I got the shakes 😥

That one who says a certain attribute matters gets on my tits.
i don’t tend to engage as I feel like they’re holding everybody to a standard that they don’t hold themselves to as they’ve said some judgemental stuff also… ETA: I don’t think FM, just being a bit of a moral cop in a very do as a say not as I do manner

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As soon as I see kind on anything, my innards clench. Some people in my street have decorated their gate with a bower of foilage and blue lights, with a pretty sign saying Be Kind. You have to walk through it. I don’t know them so won’t be walking through, but if I did know them I would be a bit miffed to have that instruction when I walked in.

• Haha
As soon as I see kind on anything, my innards clench. Some people in my street have decorated their gate with a bower of foilage and blue lights, with a pretty sign saying Be Kind. You have to walk through it. I don’t know them so won’t be walking through, but if I did know them I would be a bit miffed to have that instruction when I walked in.
This you as you pass? ;) :ROFLMAO:

There's stuff out there to show how the Be Kind message is actually harmful to women since we're already conditioned by society to always smile, be polite, be accommodating, be kind :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Lilymyheart was another one who was very supportive of AE initially, including claiming she had read the wiki and the threads first. Then she posted some sad stories about possible narcs in her life and going NC with one... Unless they are obvious I am never really sure and don't like to call them out. She's doubting BW now, but then tbh I don't get a good vibe from BW myself! I rewatched her MS video a few times and realized she reminds me of someone who hurt me very badly, someone who was very sadistic, but that could just be because they look a bit a like and speak in much the same way. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe that's the sole reason why I had such a visceral negative reaction to BW. I hope you don't mind me posting this. After the last debacle, and my own part in it which I feel quite ashamed of, I don't want to post anything in the MT that might rock the boat again.
Hiya @CookieMonsta The thing is there's a lot of posters that have concerns about BW but that's not what gets my FM detector working overtime, for me it's the way they voice their opinions and how they try to cause discord between the rest of us.
@GoLibrarianPoo Another one that I'm unsure of is 👀🇫🇷 (I'm using code as unsure how many people on the MT know about this thread 😂) Also still convinced the one who likes elephant snacks is an FM.

• Heart
Hiya @CookieMonsta The thing is there's a lot of posters that have concerns about BW but that's not what gets my FM detector working overtime, for me it's the way they voice their opinions and how they try to cause discord between the rest of us.
@GoLibrarianPoo Another one that I'm unsure of is 👀🇫🇷 (I'm using code as unsure how many people on the MT know about this thread 😂) Also still convinced the one who likes elephant snacks is an FM.
You lost me at france sorry 🤦‍♀️ :LOL: but popcorn & peanuts for sure needs a 🍌 I had forgotten that one! (y)

@clarkees I was just about to agree with your post in the MT (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You lost me at france sorry 🤦‍♀️ :LOL: but popcorn & peanuts for sure needs a 🍌 I had forgotten that one! (y)

@clarkees I was just about to agree with your post in the MT (y)
I’ve been a little delete happy as I worry I’m starting to annoy people with trying to give them more understanding 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Blimey @Bastion you should be working as a spy. Your code is hard to crack. I can’t get the flag one at all!
There is someone with a username that's all in French...possibly that person? I can't say I'm very good at remembering what people post, except for a select few.

I’ve been a little delete happy as I worry I’m starting to annoy people with trying to give them more understanding 🙄
I have just been catching up and looked for this post but couldn't find it!
I have been worrying about what I should/shouldn't post lately. Thread just doesn't feel the same at the moment.

There is someone with a username that's all in French...possibly that person? I can't say I'm very good at remembering what people post, except for a select few.
You mean you can never remember that is I who has written all the well articulated posts? I am mortally offended.

I will keep my eye out!

I have been worrying about what I should/shouldn't post lately. Thread just doesn't feel the same at the moment.
When AE goes quiet it goes to tit. We lose focus!

• Haha

There was a comment suggesting that due to BW health issues she would be more careful with relationships and sexual encounters and I just stated that survivors and victims of trauma often partake in risk taking behaviours so it’s impossible to say if she’s thinking with her trauma or health at the forefront. Then I felt stupid and like I was harping on about abuse, it’s forms and behaviours so deleted it.

• Heart
I'm very confused. But that's my day all over, was waiting for home delivery then realised I'd done it click & collect so had to haul arse & get it🤦‍♀️. But got my cheese supply so all good👍🤣😎

• Haha
Sorry totally random but it’s my first day back at work after two weeks off with Covid and I am exchhhaaausssted 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Blimey @Bastion you should be working as a spy. Your code is hard to crack. I can’t get the flag one at all!
Sorry. Was trying to be careful in case I'm wrong.
Username 👀🇫🇷 = the 2 eyes (in French)

There are many of you that when I see your username I know I'm going to agree with or appreciate your post. Likewise, there are a few posters that when I see a post from them I know it is going to be written in a way to antagonise. X

Last edited:
  • Heart

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells in the MT atm too. I'm not sure about the French named person being a FM. Her and Annabel are definitely sympathetic to AE though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.