Tattle Turds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place for people from the Ioan & Alice thread to talk off topic things

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes!!! An Alice support group πŸ˜‚

When I say support I mean support us from all her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
May as well quit my job now 🀣 Thank you for setting it up! I think you are all brilliant xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yay! Thank you, what a great idea! Can we set up a separate support group for neglected Tattle Turd partners/spouses/families? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay! Thank you, what a great idea! Can we set up a separate support group for neglected Tattle Turd partners/spouses/families? 😁
Lol yes my other half thinks I'm having an affair πŸ˜‚ I had to explain to him what tattle is and the whole AE saga πŸ™‚

• Haha
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈthank you so much @Penguin86 hope you OK?😘. Glad was good ideaπŸ‘ Actually managed to get some sleep yay so now inhaling & mainlining coffee before I catch up on the 30 odd pages🀭......
Good morning/ evening/ etc to all!

A question for any NZ peeps who make their way here - opinions on the new smoking rules? As not in wether you smoke or not just the draconianness (new verb I made up) of it perhaps?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How is everyone
Mentally drained πŸ˜‚ I'm just skim reading the main thread now to try and keep abreast of Alice's shenanigans but I'm having a bad week keeping on top of my ADHD as it is so I'm trying to avoid getting sucked in. I have about 5 other tasks I need to do that I'm avoiding as it is so I can't handle the distraction 😱
On a positive note there was a gorgeous sunrise this morning and both cats are happily snuggled in their blankets watching the squirrels in the garden and two of my best friends are expecting a puppy to be born on new year's day. Fur babies for the win every day!

@Magpierainbow I love your festive turd!

How is everyone else? πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Heart
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈthank you so much @Penguin86 hope you OK?😘. Glad was good ideaπŸ‘ Actually managed to get some sleep yay so now inhaling & mainlining coffee before I catch up on the 30 odd pages🀭......
Good morning/ evening/ etc to all!

A question for any NZ peeps who make their way here - opinions on the new smoking rules? As not in wether you smoke or not just the draconianness (new verb I made up) of it perhaps?
I'm in Australia and I find it friggin' weird. I gave up smoking last year using a vape which I had to buy and then import the pods from NZ as nicotine vapes are illegal here. Yet NZ has no plans to stop vape use? I can't get my head around how both countries seem to be going bass-ackwards in unison but not?
To add to the draconianness (great word!) since October anyone wishing to buy vape products needs a doctors prescription. It's a gargantuan mess that'll end in tears, I tell ya!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm in Australia and I find it friggin' weird. I gave up smoking last year using a vape which I had to buy and then import the pods from NZ as nicotine vapes are illegal here. Yet NZ has no plans to stop vape use? I can't get my head around how both countries seem to be going bass-ackwards in unison but not?
To add to the draconianness (great word!) since October anyone wishing to buy vape products needs a doctors prescription. It's a gargantuan mess that'll end in tears, I tell ya!
Omg, no nicotine Vape? Wtaf? I'd offer to send some but as we know from other thread that'd be weird, especially if I found one with your name on 🀭🀣thanks for reply I like to hear what's going on in world from people actually there, not the tit they report on news😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha I don't drink tea or coffee.
Don't do energy drinks for fear of pooping myself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed some time ago that a colleague of mine is following AE on Instagram and had liked several of her rants (before AE took them down). How am I supposed to sit in a meeting with that person and take them seriously ever again?! :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.