Tattle Turds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pipe cleaner ears. I have a huge drawer full of craft bits 😻

I'm rubbish at picking names
I love, it that's a great idea! ❤

I bought a set of drawers earlier this year because my crafty supplies were getting loose and taking over the house :ROFLMAO: Think I accidentally binned a sketchbook because it got mixed in with some papers going for the recycling - It still hasn't turned up anyway so I think that's what happened to it 🤔
People have bought me stuff for the last 2 birthdays and Christmases (very lucky Ape!) on top of what I've bought myself so it was getting a bit silly having no where proper to store them away tidily.

I've got a separate wee box with kid friendly paints and pens, crayons etc on top of the fridge for when the wee ones come to visit (y) 🎨

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.