Tattle Turds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will make sure I'm logged in on my phone so I can message immediately!

If I let my anxiety get away with me my friends and family would be required to give a blow by blow account of the journey:

7.30am Left house
7.33 In taxi heading for Heathrow
8.10 arrived at Heathrow
8.30 Checked our bags and waiting in the lounge
Etc etc

... I feel this miiiight be a tad much on my part so I jump up and down on that urge but I can never manage to not say "text me so I know you got home safe" One of my siblings always laughs and reminds me of their age and driving ability :ROFLMAO: It just falls out of my gob. Every. Time! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If I let my anxiety get away with me my friends and family would be required to give a blow by blow account of the journey:

7.30am Left house
8.10 arrived at Heathrow
Etc etc

... I feel this miiiight be a tad much on my part so I jump up and down on that urge but I can never manage to not say "text me so I know you got home safe" One of my siblings always laughs and reminds me of their age and driving ability :ROFLMAO: It just falls out of my gob. Every. Time! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I always do that, not because I doubt the person but because there's so many nutters out there๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Was going to suggest "band of sisturds" but too findable (ffs another new verb๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I always do that, not because I doubt the person but because there's so many nutters out there๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Was going to suggest "band of sisturds" but too findable (ffs another new verb๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ)
BIB That's exactly what I say to my sibling! (y)

Ooh Band of Sisturds would have been awesome though! ๐Ÿ˜“

The weird one I have, is worrying over an older niece who walks everywhere... but I walk everywhere too and I don't worry about myself in the same way ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Honestly I try and jump on that one too, she's an adult now not the 12yo she seems frozen in time as in my head :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just wait - you're all gonna rue the day you ever asked for updates!
"Just checking into hotel. About to take a shower. Just looking for something good to watch on TV. Getting into pyjamas. Ordering room service. Cheese burger just arrived. Now I'm eating. So good. Washing my face. Set my alarm for 4am. Putting my earplugs in..."
๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha

7.30am Left house
8.10 arrived at Heathrow
Etc etc

I have a similar kind of thing, itโ€™s almost a superstition!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm like that with my godchildren who are 13 and 15.
Which is funny because at their age I was a nightmare and used to sneak out of the house and stay out all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m the same with All My Children. Iโ€™m sure I drive them nuts. I work out how long it takes them based on their driving level, some are teenagers not long passed their tests but quite sensible.
It helps Mr M33L4 is like clockwork with his routine, it saves me a lot of anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All My Children
What is it now, 198? Seriously though yes especially with youngsters๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

Just wait - you're all gonna rue the day you ever asked for updates!
"Just checking into hotel. About to take a shower. Just looking for something good to watch on TV. Getting into pyjamas. Ordering room service. Cheese burger just arrived. Now I'm eating. So good. Washing my face. Set my alarm for 4am. Putting my earplugs in..."
๐Ÿ˜œ
"Just stolen luxury toiletry items"
"Ooh this complimentary robe is fluffy"

Yes want all that, will be traveling vicariously through you!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’–

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about something dung related? I suggested floaters but it is a bit ๐Ÿคฎ

Dung is less vomit inducing.

Edit - The Dung Beetles ๐Ÿชฒ

Ok so call me a sad sack if you will, but the parcel I was waiting on today was a GIANT folder pencil case ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ The postie knocked today btw just to prove me wrong I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've just spent a possibly ridiculously enjoyable 30mins organising my pens, pencils and other arty supplies ๐Ÿ™ˆ It juuuust closes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now I can have all my things on my knee easy to hand rather than needing a giant space to spread out on ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ah it's the simple things!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.