Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about she signs up here and asks the users for their side to give both sides of a story instead of a biased piece of journalism?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How about she signs up here and asks the users for their side to give both sides of a story instead of a biased piece of journalism?

Lol at the “likes” thing as if it’s at all comparable. We don’t get analytics on our “performance” that we can then show to brands to pay us to push that on our audience, I don’t pay attention to mine as a “VIP member” (lol) something these articles seem to take great offence to but.... it’s written by a blue ticker? No wonder print media’s dying it’s tit x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lol at the “likes” thing as if it’s at all comparable. We don’t get analytics on our “performance” that we can then show to brands to pay us to push that on our audience, I don’t pay attention to mine as a “VIP member” (lol) something these articles seem to take great offence to but.... it’s written by a blue ticker? No wonder print media’s dying it’s tit x
Yeah, as opposed to IG, where women will post unrealistic, photoshopped pics of themselves, shill their kids out for freebies, and sell unobtainable lifestyles for ‘likes’ instead.
Also, I know it’s not just women that do that on IG, men are also at fault, but it’s funny how sexist some of the QT’s and comments are on that Twitter post and it’s the same old tit that we’ve heard a thousand times before. The gist is that ‘women should be supporting women’ and how can ‘women’ be so unkind?! As usual, and just like the MN threads that I believe started all this, not once has anyone in the media looked at the behaviour of influencers and called them out for it instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see that the Evening News are no longer allowing comments below the article. They have also removed all previous comments.

I wonder if this was because the public were not siding with the influencers as they expected. Of course it was.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope you are reading this thread Sophie Halle-Richards. I’ll tell you what is horrific it’s you and your journalist friends not calling out Eric Joyce convicted peadophile the partner of India Knight who’s stepfather owns the Times.
Yeah thought so wouldn’t be good for your career would it, so you do a fluff piece on Tattle with no proper research.
Go and learn some lessons from Julie Burchhill.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is like I spoke to an older relative about the internet which they don’t use, then they spoke to someone about a forum
Dark web- where drugs and pedalos hang out
Dark website - a website that a journalist has described as dark
Doxxing - revealing previously private info on the internet such as address, phone number via hacking etc
Tattle doxing - revealing private info like “I knew her at school she was a head with no mates”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is like I spoke to an older relative about the internet which they don’t use, then they spoke to someone about a forum
Dark web- where drugs and pedalos hang out
Dark website - a website that a journalist has described as dark
Doxxing - revealing previously private info on the internet such as address, phone number via hacking etc
Tattle doxing - revealing private info like “I knew her at school she was a head with no mates”
👏🏻 Brilliant comparison

Reactions: 10
A lot of them came from mumsnet, yup we all know what kind of slatterns hung out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read the whole article (properly this time) and it shocks me that apparently Sophie Halle-Richards joined tattle and posted mean comments. Well that was nice of her.
I have also reflected on mine and others contributions to the Jack Monroe threads. We are not mean, we are holding to account. There's a difference.

If these bloggers and influencers tell lies and profit from those lies, if they beg for money and don't keep to the promised rewards, if they crowdfund a project and it doesn't materialise, they are defrauding people.

Why has Sophie Halle-Richards not done an article on the fraudulent activities of these online influencers? Why has she not done an article on the unattainable lifestyles these people peddle? Why has she not done an article about the young people getting into debt because they want to be like their favourite influencer? Why has she not done an article about the adverse effects these influencers have on MH.

I will tell you why. It's easier to write about a site trying to do Sophie's job for her. It's easier for her to call us bullies rather than to check out if what we are saying is true. All we are doing is trying to ensure these influencers are held to account, something Sophie should be doing.

Phew, glad that's off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The journalist in question hasn't read the nadia sawalha thread where she charges people to view some of her youtube content but goes weeks without delivering any content and the content she delivers for a fee is despicable.

She hasn't seen nadia sawalha use her social media to beg for freebies such as 5k worth of garden furniture which she left outside all winter to rot...

She hasn't seen nadia sawalha raise money for charity which somehow gets lost and also leave the donate to nadia button open so lots of vulnerable ppl give her money...

She hasn't seen nadia sawalha make content to specifically attract vulnerable ppl with mental health problems and then let's her alcoholic husband who's gone decades without taking MH meds or treatment loose on the subscribers with his dangerous opinions...

Nah thought not. Is she saying we are wrong for calling out this morally bankrupt behaviour??? 🤔 😡

Here's to calling out liars and cheats!!!

A LIARS WORST ENEMY US SOMEONE WITH A GOOD MEMORY!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg the hypocrisy of these papers even writing about tattle 🤣🤣 don’t they make most of their money writing about celebrities and z-listers!? Their comment sections are worse than anything mentioned on tattle, so all these so called journalists can duck off, they are lucky these forums exist as they always seem to get their content from these places instead of doing actual research.

also influencers can duck off too, once again it’s not trolling if people talk about you on forums, if you don’t have the mental strength to read stuff about yourself well then don’t bleeping google yourself and go looking for it and accuse people of being trolls🙄 they make it seem like someone holds a gun to their heads to read here.

i wonder if all these influencers are innocent of gossiping about their ‘colleagues’ or celebrities
How is gossiping on here different from Jan and Nora down the street talking about other members of the street on the street. Its private enough between them, yet anyone can walk by and have a listen.

That's how I see it. Anyhoo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How is gossiping on here different from Jan and Nora down the street talking about other members of the street on the street. Its private enough between them, yet anyone can walk by and have a listen.

That's how I see it. Anyhoo
This site needs the “Dont take it off platform” rule tattooed on a banner, most of us have absolutely no desire to talk to the delusional grifters of Instagram and Twitter but love chatting to each other here, about the grifters and other things. Even if I was predisposed to be a troll (which I’m not) there’s no way I’d risk my account and lols leaving some vile messages under their account...? We are a very separate group of people that they can safely ignore, Tattle isn’t for them it’s for us 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Which journalist?

Almost forgot - bleep chops ‘advises’ all her disciples to get their CBD oil from the Cambridge CBD Co. Lo, there is a random link to Wolfie Smith’s Power to the bleeping people!
FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!

As for the reporter:
She's making out Tattle is all about women just pulling apart pretty girls. She's clearly not spent huge amounts of time looking into a lot of threads. Typically we have influencers that are driving young girls into hating themselves or doing stupid things to imitate their fake lives, then we have outright dangerous 'influencers' such as EG. But let's pretend it is all about jealousy over pretty girls selling out to advertise crap! Instagram and the ASA, etc. are clearly not doing enough to stop 'influencers' lying, so they are called out here where they cannot just delete things they don't like. Plenty evidence on many threads that the likes of the MEN could publish to show some of these influencers for what they are, but nope let's pander to their victim mentality and their need to be adored and never criticised/held to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never once talked to these people on their own platforms,I read what they post on here and make my own deductions.

I am not spiteful or nasty and I really don't want their lifestyle. Making myself to be something just so people who don't know me will like me and give me money. Nah thanks I'd rather work at maccies. ( Not saying it's a crappy job), but rather i would have more respect for myself working there than on sm, plying for likes to fulfill the empty void my life as became.

Reactions: 15
I find it interesting reading this thread.

I only joined Tattle in February this year but had been reading for a long time. I don't really go into the influencer part of the forum because they are of no interest to me. However I belonged to Digital Spy and the IMBD forums. Both of those could be more toxic than anything I've seen here. Toxic to other posters as well as whoever they're writing about. Tattle as a whole is so much more than bitching about influencers.

I've never had a problem with anything I've posted on a forum such as this because in order for 'influencers' to read it they must have gone looking for it. It's easy to avoid. I don't follow them on Twitter, Instagram or TikTok (their places of work :rolleyes: ) so in order to find what I'm writing they have to come looking for it.

I don't agree with directly attacking/tagging them to be vile or make threats but if you get upset because some one says on an internet forum you look silly in those enormous sunglasses or you've behaved like a knob it does not mean they want you to kill yourself! You're in the wrong line of work if you think everyone is going to say what you're doing is wonderful and of benefit to the world

As has already been mentioned these same people are quite happy to promote all sorts of crap to sell to young, impressionable people and it's anything from clothes to diet products to plastic surgery to alcohol ... It's ok to flaunt holidays in Dubai during a pandemic because you're 'working' but tell them they are tone deaf to the situation and you're trolling ..... God they make me sick. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does the influencer who said she got people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and was going to out them not realise that is doxxing and is illegal? What a dummy.
I do not see anything wrong with gossiping about influencers, it is no different than gossiping about celebs. I would never directly contact them.

I think this site is moderated fairly. A while back I made a comment about Grace Victory which in hindsight was a touch inappropriate and someone called me out and the mods deleted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s one of the friendlier forums I’ve been a part of.
Yeah, if people think Tattle is bad then they should visit GLP lol.

Or for a more comparable forum, in terms of subject matter, L Chat or Datalounge. Assuming they can work out how the hell to use DL.

Reactions: 6
Does the influencer who said she got people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and was going to out them not realise that is doxxing and is illegal? What a dummy.
I do not see anything wrong with gossiping about influencers, it is no different than gossiping about celebs. I would never directly contact them.

I think this site is moderated fairly. A while back I made a comment about Grace Victory which in hindsight was a touch inappropriate and someone called me out and the mods deleted it.
I can remember the threat of being tracked down via IP address way back in Yahoo chat rooms (what a free for all that was!).
It didn't work then and with VPN's (virtual private network) it's even less likely now.

The whole 'Woe is me' of the influencer brigade makes me annoyed.
How can someone be so naive to think that if they post continually about their personal life, that scrutiny will not occur?

They need to cop themselves on and take some accountability!

Reactions: 9