Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that article 😬
How they can write this tripe 'users are at the very least, morally dubious'. Based on what?
And later on citing the case in the US of an obsessive fan killing a singer and YTer in 2016 (Christine Grimmie) and likening users on Tattle to that 😮
Unbelievable.
That’s what stood out for me..Shocking !

Reactions: 1
The irony of Lucy Moon piping up and the TikTok of hers featured in the article should have been marked as an ad as it was a #gifted trip to the Saatchi gallery. Half the threads on tattle are started by people noticing influencers don’t declare ads. And funnily enough people who are shady about declaring ads are often shady in other ways 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It's so odd that places act as if tattle is editorial content. The worst on tattle is no where near as bad as the worst stuff on the big tech user generated sites. I'm sure anyone can find a few posts that look bad out of the 19'000'000+ posts, especially if shown out of context but that's an issue for every user generated site. The mail is always going on at tattle despite the worst comments here being about the same as the worst comments on their own site. 🤷‍♀️

So deceitful the way he talks about photos of people's homes and children when the only pictures are stuff the public figure has already posted themselves on the internet which is impossible to put back in the bottle. Mean comments about children is literally a rule on here, if there are any then no one reported them.

Reactions: 9
With regards influencers/gurus/grifters/mlms and anyone pretending some sort of public friendship to flog product to those followers, Tattle is doing the work the ASA and Trading Standards should be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's so odd that places act as if tattle is editorial content. The worst on tattle is no where near as bad as the worst stuff on the big tech user generated sites. I'm sure anyone can find a few posts that look bad out of the 19'000'000+ posts, especially if shown out of context but that's an issue for every user generated site. The mail is always going on at tattle despite the worst comments here being about the same as the worst comments on their own site. 🤷‍♀️

So deceitful the way he talks about photos of people's homes and children when the only pictures are stuff the public figure has already posted themselves on the internet which is impossible to put back in the bottle. Mean comments about children is literally a rule on here, if there are any then no one reported them.
They’re trying to shut down free speech in Ireland, notice he wasn’t bothered about British influencers being called out it was only when he came across comments about Irish politicians 😂

Look at the comments on any online platform they’re a hell of a lot more brutal than what’s posted here , people confuse free speech and stalking 🙄

Reactions: 7

"Tattle seems to be quite the opposite. There are personal threads about people and comments after comments including photos of people's children and homes. It's all up there." - Sounds more like the Daily Mail to me 🤡

Tattle turns the mirror on influencers /celebs and actually calls them out on what they do, so they whine and complain to people who will fight freedom of speech instead of actually fighting for important causes. And gossip is as old as time itself, even those who claim to hate Tattle do it. This is an interesting thread, it will take me a bit to read it.

Reactions: 7
They want everything on their own terms with no visible dissent.
Anyone who questions their shadier motives or weaponised conspicuous consumption is a vile troll and not being kind.
I was going to say they want to have their cake and eat it too but Tyldesley has already TBF.
I thought there could be a global "sea change" in attitude towards these types but I was probably being a bit too optimistic.

Reactions: 4