Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a reason why courts won't allow IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to be used as proof of who accessed a website.
What would they achieve By doing this? Sending hit mob around to someone home, getting them badly hurt?

Anything I have seen on here as as been stuff that you can access publicly without even signing up or password. Perhaps if they didn't post so much of their private life on a work page then no one could comment.

I wouldn't go to work and chat all day about all the amazing things or holidays I have had or intend to go on. Apart from close work friends I wouldnt say alot about my home life because it's work. They should make a point of saying work page and keep it at that.

Reactions: 10
“Women tear each other apart” - hun we were counting chairs and teeth not so long ago and we also raised tit loads of money for a food bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What would they achieve By doing this? Sending hit mob around to someone home, getting them badly hurt?
That’s exactly what Sali Hughes and her mob wanted to do. She intimated that she knew where her ‘trolls’ lived and her lovely pal India Knight offered to send her p a e d o partner round to sort them out.
Weirdly, none of that was mentioned in the MEN article.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s exactly what Sali Hughes and her mob wanted to do. She intimated that she knew where her ‘trolls’ lived and her lovely pal India Knight offered to send her p a e d o partner round to sort them out.
Weirdly, none of that was mentioned in the MEN article.
That's what I fail to understand. They say they are harassed etc yet their only response to it is to harass other people. Its really hypocritical. Obviously if what was spoken on here was illegal it would have been sorted straight away after the first complaint.

People have the right to freedom of speech and in my opinion rightly so. I totally agree it should never leave here and should remain gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Yel

I'm so 😴 with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . It's been said countless times it's a lie.

I'm a mod here and this is my IP address right now https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/92.40.168.149 and all it says is I use three and their registered office is in London, I'm hundreds of miles away from the location the IP is registered to and tens of thousands will also be using this IP. And in a few hours three will give me a new shared IP. It's as outing and easy to trace as a phone screenshot that shows what network I use. Yes I could in theory be traced if someone went to three with a court order and asked who was accessing tattle right now. But in reality that's never going to happen. Even if there was a serious crime it takes a long time and is very difficult to achieve any results.

I really hope people stop talking about the IP address thing one day.

Apart from anything they don't even have access to this meaningless data. It's a lie on so many levels that deserves no attention.

Influencers might as well say they're hacking into tattlers bank accounts and taking people's money that pass judgement on their last vlog, it's just as logical as the "tracing" lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some of the posts on Tattle do go too far but on the whole it's pretty benign compared to some of the utter poison you get on Twitter, FB and the comments on the Mail Online.

Furthermore given how much racist lying bullshit the press get away with pushing they really are not in any position to criticize.

As far as I know, no one here has been quoted by a neo Nazi to justify mass murder, unlike a prominent journalist who is well feted by the tabloids and 'broadsheet press'.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
while this article doesn't mention tattle, I do think it's relevant to what we're saying here

especially this bit

20210608_170320.jpg

and so I was astounded to see this person in the replies - the very person who 2 months ago wrote an article all about us tearing people apart!

20210608_170457.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I only found out about Tattle last month, was reading the Daily FAIL comments and it was someone moaning about tattle. So I came to check it out. So all people moaning are just bringing free press/traffic to the site tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

We all know why Jack hasn’t jumped on this particular bandwagon…some of the comments are very interesting, some people get it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments under the MEN article are funny. Quite a mixed bag. Funnily enough, not all of them are positive so does she want toe MEN shut down too?

I see people saying she can't come off social media because it's her 'job'. Which I get if you're talking Instagram. What on earth has Tattle got to do with her 'work'? She can ignore it quite happily and it won't effect her pay masters. Oh wait, no. She has to so she can then sell stories about how horrible everyone is. ;)

Reactions: 11
They're also missing an important fact. Not every member of this forum is a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always thought if employers take comments from a few faceless ninnies as reasons to stay away from you then petal. They didn't really want you to start with and they are just a handy excuse.

Think of all the slebs that have done loads of dodgy tit publicly and still get work, because they are good at their job and people want them to work for them.

I think they get such a superior complex about how fantastic they are it is impossible for them to think that after a while people don't wanna know them.

Reactions: 13
That would ruin their preferred 'jealous cows' response. They hate the internalised misogyny of tattle, you see.
It’s maddening because women are their target audience, this is what winds me up - new dads aren’t made to feel inadequate because they’ve not bought every baby accessory under the sun, their baby isn’t exclusively eating pomegranate off a #gifted Stokke high chair and matching organic bamboo plates and laid to sleep every night on a £75 Liberty print cot sheet? We are as mums. I don’t think my husband even knows what brand of anything 👶🏼 has outside of her favourite treats, he’s allowed to live in peace because the ad machine hasn’t cracked the male market yet. So quelle surprise that we’re going to be the ones complaining about it all?! What do they expect?!

ETA - not excluding non mums in this btw it applies from everything from ur PLT denim thongs to your Victorian #reno to you procuring drugs via Snapchat or whatever the youth do these days. I’m just talking from my current experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I only found out about Tattle last month, was reading the Daily FAIL comments and it was someone moaning about tattle. So I came to check it out. So all people moaning are just bringing free press/traffic to the site tbh.
I joined about a year ago but didn't start posting regularly until this year. I was the same as you. Saw a article criticising tattle and I was "ooh that place looks like fun" :p

I'm also seeking asylum from DS which has just become an echo chamber for who can lick each other's arse the most

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I joined about a year ago but didn't start posting regularly until this year. I was the same as you. Saw a article criticising tattle and I was "ooh that place looks like fun" :p

I'm also seeking asylum from DS which has just become an echo chamber for who can lick each other's arse the most
Lol opposite effect, they moan about it, make us aware of it and we join it, 😂 yes I used to be on DS as well 😂 but they shut the best forums now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Mods please feel free to delete this if it’s not ok to post this here, but I saw that a journalist is looking for stories from tattlers.

A niche request but I’d absolutely love to talk to anyone who has previously written/writes on anonymous gossip forums e.g. Tattle Life/Guru Gossip etc.. This is for a sensitive feature and you can of course be anonymous - DMs are open, thanks!!

Changed to be a quote to not advertise someone.

She’s also looking to speak to people who are the subjects of threads here though. Idk, if it’s genuinely balanced it could, maybe, be an interesting article?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8