Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may say we are trolls, but I actually see us on here as seers-of-the-bullshit, who come here to talk sense, as a refuge from a world of facade, fakery, narcissism etc.
Well they did describe Tattle as the witch hunters of the present day 😂 Whatever that means.
You are right though - I really see Tattle as the last bastion of sanity against influencers and grifters telling us we look wrong and are doing stuff wrong and need to buy more stuff to look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well they did describe Tattle as the witch hunters of the present day 😂 Whatever that means.
You are right though - I really see Tattle as the last bastion of sanity against influencers and grifters telling us we look wrong and are doing stuff wrong and need to buy more stuff to look right.
Exactly, when I first found it I realised I wasn't insane for thinking loads of stuff posted online by influencers etc wasn't true. So many journalists now are just too lazy to even look into what they are speaking about

Reactions: 10
In relation to Jo Good, she often says that she's immune to any criticism admitting that, in her past as a not-very-good actress, she got rotten reviews so has developed a very thick skin. The BBC is supposed to be fair and measured so it is shocking that Jo Good as host and her three contributors represented Tattle Life as they did, without another side being presented, against the BBC code.

The BBC is also not supposed to carry commercial promotion but this doesn't stop Jo Good, who uses her on-air time on the BBC to brazenly lure listeners by referring to her various platforms, all for clicks and views of her montesied socials.

It is hard to know why Jo Good is allowed to get away with it. Could we imagine, for example, Alex Jones on the The One Show saying "by the way, if you want to see a picture of my new dress and my nice day out in the park, go to my social @alexjones......." only for viewers to seek her out and then land on ads for skincare, food delivery boxes, fashion lables etc. If The One Show did a piece on Tattle they surely would seek a response from them, not just dish out one side of the story from a very personal perspective, as BBC Radio London has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

The BBC is also not supposed to carry commercial promotion but this doesn't stop Jo Good, who uses her on-air time on the BBC to brazenly lure listeners by referring to her various platforms, all for clicks and views of her montesied socials.

It is hard to know why Jo Good is allowed to get away with it.
The BBC is in a right mess. Especially their radio.

I think they're petrified that 90% of their audience will die in the next decade or two and don't really know how to be viable in the future. There's precious little the BBC does that commercial or subscription doesn't do just as well and it regularly fails in its core values. Does seem difficult to justify its existence.

Reactions: 13
... "Members of the cloth?" I know people frequently say stuff like "don't they have anything better to do than post there?" but if I were a vicar I probably would have, lol
I always suspected the Archbishop of Canterbury was nose deep in Secret Celeb Gossip and the Katie Price threads.
---

Jesus, these pathetic cunts post every fart on social media and then act surprised when people have the audacity to bleeping comment. No wonder most of them can't work a standard 9-5, they're pig thick self entitled twats.
I vote for you to be Tattle spokeswoman to say this next time there's a feature on Radio 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Please delete if this has already been posted , sorry it won’t load it’s an article about the Inghams kids being attacked where it mentions Tattle and another forum.
---

This might work

Last edited:
'The children always have the right to say no to appearing in vlogs'?
Bollocks.
Don't believe that for one second. Plus how can a baby, toddler and small child give informed consent?
Why does this rubbish just go completely unchallenged?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same old recycled crap.

Yet again they've turned the "members shouldn't moderate and instead report anyhing they're concerned with to mods to deal with" into "the site boasts no moderation". Two very different things, but who cares about the truth. 😆

Also their source is just a banned person that is bitter that they couldn't use tattle to promote their crappy clout chasing videos. Hypocritical right weirdo that steals Tattlers comments and is annoyed that people here don't worship him 🤪

The article comments call out that crap for what it is and most of them haven't even heard of tattle, they just think it's on the social media parents to not take advantage of minors.
---

It is odd there's not more mainstream things about how toxic influencers are. Comment sections reflect what society thinks about them. But old media never seems to do an article where they're anything other than victims.

Screenshot_20230211_074505_Brave.jpg

Reactions: 14
Yass bring in more peopleeeee 😊

If i saw that article before i joined, I would have thought they sound like my kind of people! 🤣

We all love chatting tit about others, some do it about people they know, some about celebrities and us about influencers, no difference.

How is he trying to take the high road when he was here with the rest of us talking about these influencers and such..

Reactions: 7
'The children always have the right to say no to appearing in vlogs'?
Bollocks.
Don't believe that for one second. Plus how can a baby, toddler and small child give informed consent?
I always thought homeschooling had to follow a certain protocol but it seems you can just throw your kids in a van and travel where you like 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

There’s one in the DM where apparently a tattler solved the mystery of the bankruptee 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s one in the DM where apparently a tattler solved the mystery of the bankruptee 😂
This doesn’t remotely surprise me because a lot of contributors are in fact incredibly intelligent and v capable women. They’d LOVE for us to all be morons because then they’d have nothing to worry about us spotting or uncovering.

There was a financial investigator sniffing around Jack Monroe but he said there was nothing left to discover that the threads hadn’t - these include CCJs and family estate values, not just tit easily surfaced on Google.

Also on us being jealous - we’re aware of them because we’re in their target audience so the brands they’re gifted should be within our reach. There have been enough disgraced influencers (the Hoopers - mother and father of daughters) who are now skint that we know that these ppl cannot afford the tit they flog on their normal PAYE salaries. So no we’re not remotely jealous and if anything are likely in the better immediate and certainly a much better long term position?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This doesn’t remotely surprise me because a lot of contributors are in fact incredibly intelligent and v capable women. They’d LOVE for us to all be morons because then they’d have nothing to worry about us spotting or uncovering.

There was a financial investigator sniffing around Jack Monroe but he said there was nothing left to discover that the threads hadn’t - these include CCJs and family estate values, not just tit easily surfaced on Google.

Also on us being jealous - we’re aware of them because we’re in their target audience so the brands they’re gifted should be within our reach. There have been enough disgraced influencers (the Hoopers - mother and father of daughters) who are now skint that we know that these ppl cannot afford the tit they flog on their normal PAYE salaries. So no we’re not remotely jealous and if anything are likely in the better immediate and certainly a much better long term position?
It does no harm to have them keep thinking we’re only sad lonely middle aged women with nothing in life 😉 if only they knew the wealth of knowledge on here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It does no harm to have them keep thinking we’re only sad lonely middle aged women with nothing in life 😉 if only they knew the wealth of knowledge on here 😂
Even that is such a grim misogynistic and ageist tropes and really tells on their nasty values - they’re all for scraping up 1-14% of their discretionary spend via affiliate links and fake female empowerment but when it comes to aaaany accountability from that same audience suddenly we’re all tragic bored mums or old women 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Even that is such a grim misogynistic and ageist tropes and really tells on their nasty values - they’re all for scraping up 1-14% of their discretionary spend via affiliate links and fake female empowerment but when it comes to aaaany accountability from that same audience suddenly we’re all tragic bored mums or old women 🙄
But at the same time incredibly dangerous stalkery criminal masterminds 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tattle got a very bitter mention on the radio last night. A general discussion segment with a fashion blogger, journo and wellness podcaster asked "Are people born bad?" which prompted the host to bring up the topic of "trolls". Tattle was name checked with the usual accusations that posters are sad, jealous, insecure, in need of therapy etc. Also the usual amazement that we are parents, teachers and "members of the cloth". The bingo card filled with the words "sewer" and "cesspit" making an appearance.

Listen back BBC Sounds from 1:47:00 on Jo Good show (BBC Radio London, 10pm last night until 1am this morning)

ETA:
Jo Good Tattle Wiki here
People being born bad is usually in relation to strong subjects like murders and paedophiles. Only a fashion blogger/influencer turn it round that severely. How dare people question the honesty/transparent ness of adverts on the internet! That’s essentially what it is. Most of us are tired of these people being sneaky with what’s ads or selling their kids for the nearest brand deal

Reactions: 12