Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not press as such but Tattle being used as material for a whole comedy routine.
Alfie Brown is a comedian. His partner Jessie Cave has a thread here. He serially and openly cheats on her and doesn't like the comments on the thread about him. Apparently his routine involves reading out a lot of the comments 🤷‍♀️

This from upcoming Melbourne Comedy Festival.

Screenshot_20230207_143612.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not press as such but Tattle being used as material for a whole comedy routine.
Alfie Brown is a comedian. His partner Jessie Cave has a thread here. He serially and openly cheats on her and doesn't like the comments on the thread about him. Apparently his routine involves reading out a lot of the comments 🤷‍♀️

This from upcoming Melbourne Comedy Festival.

View attachment 1942404
I have no idea who either of them are but I’m tempted to leave a shockingly vicious comment on the thread in the hope my name gets read out 🙏🏽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His ex wrote a whole book about him cheating on her so they’ve both milked it !
I think she only wrote the book because he did a whole comedy routine about what happened. I don’t blame her tbh. She was humiliated in the worst way possible and he gaslit her the whole way through. I did initially feel a bit sorry for him when the strictly thing came out (i mean, he hadn’t killed anyone, had he?) but after reading her book, I think he’s a scumbag.

Reactions: 5
Tattle got a very bitter mention on the radio last night. A general discussion segment with a fashion blogger, journo and wellness podcaster asked "Are people born bad?" which prompted the host to bring up the topic of "trolls". Tattle was name checked with the usual accusations that posters are sad, jealous, insecure, in need of therapy etc. Also the usual amazement that we are parents, teachers and "members of the cloth". The bingo card filled with the words "sewer" and "cesspit" making an appearance.

Listen back BBC Sounds from 1:47:00 on Jo Good show (BBC Radio London, 10pm last night until 1am this morning)

ETA:
Jo Good Tattle Wiki here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tattle got a very bitter mention on the radio last night. A general discussion segment with a fashion blogger, journo and wellness podcaster asked "Are people born bad?" which prompted the host to bring up the topic of "trolls". Tattle was name checked with the usual accusations that posters are sad, jealous, insecure, in need of therapy etc. Also the usual amazement that we are parents, teachers and "members of the cloth". The bingo card filled with the words "sewer" and "cesspit" making an appearance.

Listen back BBC Sounds from 1:47:00 on Jo Good show (BBC Radio London, 10pm last night until 1am this morning)

ETA:
Jo Good Tattle Wiki here
Just listened to that segment - omg 😲
Who is that man 'Simon'? Saying members of Tattle 'shouldn't be allowed to exist'? What an appalling thing to say.
Plus discussing here in a topic 'are people born bad' in the same breath as murderers on Death Row? So in their heads laughing at silly influencers is the same as murder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ETA:
Jo Good Tattle Wiki here
... "Members of the cloth?" I know people frequently say stuff like "don't they have anything better to do than post there?" but if I were a vicar I probably would have, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
... "Members of the cloth?" I know people frequently say stuff like "don't they have anything better to do than post there?" but if I were a vicar I probably would have, lol
It never crosses their daft heads that if such apparently 'normal' 'respectable' people are on here then maybe, just maybe a lot of the time we may have a point?
They twist themselves into knots to decide if 'trolls' are normal, or sad and pathetic needing therapy. Or dangerous stalkers 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jo's comment that "trolls" are actually parents, teachers, normal people who go shopping, etc, was surely inspired by Sali Hughes' "expose" in that radio doc. Sali spoke about it on Jo Good's radio show at the time, which is how I found Tattle.

As far as I know Jo Good hasn't been trolled, which I understand to mean people going to her own socials or making contact directly with her to criticise or comment negatively - all the comments on her social platforms are sickly sweet. Tattle life, or at least her threads here, merely contain comment and discussion on what Jo Good has chosen to make public about her life as a professional social media personality and BBC broadcaster.

Just listened to that segment - omg 😲
Who is that man 'Simon'? Saying members of Tattle 'shouldn't be allowed to exist'? What an appalling thing to say.
Plus discussing here in a topic 'are people born bad' in the same breath as murderers on Death Row? So in their heads laughing at silly influencers is the same as murder.
SimonGlazin, I had never heard of him.

IKR? death row/ not allowed to exist o_O

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I had listened to that I would be heading straight for tattle out of curiosity 🤣 I assume people end up disappointed that we are not a group of serial killers and violent offenders 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I had listened to that I would be heading straight for tattle out of curiosity 🤣 I assume people end up disappointed that we are not a group of serial killers and violent offenders 😅
Speak for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha I just listened to it, from the bit where the host says (paraphrasing) 'when you think about films like the Omen, is that the one with Damien, HE was evil ..... So are some children just BORN EVIL???' 😂😂. I mean, Damien is a fictional creation who was literally the AntiChrist so great example. Who even *are* these clowns and why are they on the radio lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha I just listened to it, from the bit where the host says (paraphrasing) 'when you think about films like the Omen, is that the one with Damien, HE was evil ..... So are some children just BORN EVIL???' 😂😂. I mean, Damien is a fictional creation who was literally the AntiChrist so great example. Who even *are* these clowns and why are they on the radio lmao.
I know - and the way Tattle members are sandwiched between the anti christ and murderers as equal examples of BAD 😂
So no difference between murder and commenting on Shirley Ballas' outfit on Strictly. Who knew 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, these pathetic cunts post every fart on social media and then act surprised when people have the audacity to bleeping comment. No wonder most of them can't work a standard 9-5, they're pig thick self entitled twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They may say we are trolls, but I actually see us on here as seers-of-the-bullshit, who come here to talk sense, as a refuge from a world of facade, fakery, narcissism etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yel

So much nonsense. Something along the lines of:
"it takes so much more effort to troll than to just reply with a heart"

Make it make sense. No one would dare have an accurate conversation of what the general gist of tattle is. Much easier to just present the 0.1% of messages totally out of context as if that's all tattle is about.

I just looked up this Matalan social media manager guy. I'll say nothing, but it totally backs up my point of view that these people in marketing are often desperate to be an influencer themselves and get giddy over "working with" someone from love island.

Reactions: 17