Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
The mail uses tattle info for a whole article as per usual, but because it's undeniable that someone here shared the public document they have to give tattle one small mention at the end of the article.

Screenshot_20230421_122131_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230421_122113_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The journalist in question hasn't read the nadia sawalha thread where she charges people to view some of her youtube content but goes weeks without delivering any content and the content she delivers for a fee is despicable.

She hasn't seen nadia sawalha use her social media to beg for freebies such as 5k worth of garden furniture which she left outside all winter to rot...

She hasn't seen nadia sawalha raise money for charity which somehow gets lost and also leave the donate to nadia button open so lots of vulnerable ppl give her money...

She hasn't seen nadia sawalha make content to specifically attract vulnerable ppl with mental health problems and then let's her alcoholic husband who's gone decades without taking MH meds or treatment loose on the subscribers with his dangerous opinions...

Nah thought not. Is she saying we are wrong for calling out this morally bankrupt behaviour??? 🤔 😡

Here's to calling out liars and cheats!!!

A LIARS WORST ENEMY US SOMEONE WITH A GOOD MEMORY!

• Wow
  • Heart

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
This laundry list of ‘trolling’ behaviour 🙄

Interesting how merely existing on a gossip forum is included yet no mention of Twitter or other platforms
What's the betting she'll have no response from the normal people here on tattle so will invent 'Susan' a married 43 year old mother who puts the kids to bed and then stays up til the small hours drinking wine and trolling Mrs Hinch 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
The simple answer is don’t search your name on Tattle Life 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you don’t look, you don’t know because none of us are putting anything on their social media, so how exactly do they know unless they’re stalking about on here? It’s for us, not for you.

If they want to live in an echo chamber - fine but there’s people who are sick to the back teeth of the begging and the grifting and need a place to let off steam because you sure as hell be blocked or have your comment deleted if you constructively criticise on their pages.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
The horrors those tattlers get up to! Dark web stuff indeed :rolleyes:

But her suicide was to do with the Crown Prosecution Service and press intrusion like slashing her tyres outside her house, going by what her family said. If anyone is in a place to speculate on what no one will ever know it's them. How did it demonstrate actions online?

Dazed show their real lack of journalistic integrity by jumping on the disgusting bandwagon that influencers use someone else's suicide as a tool for themselves. And this someone else was in no way similar to insta bints.

Just more influencers and their friends in places trying to smear, thanks for the promo!
I’ve never seen one death threat on this site, why would people on here want to kill influencers because they’ve got a bad hairstyle or over selling ,it’s beyond ridiculous the stories being told 🤡

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
There’s just so much questionable about “influencers”

The ad thing in particular. In the real world, most of us hate being phoned up and sold shit, the majority of us Chuck any of them bronchures that come through the door to buy stuff… we also hate door salesman!

In the influencer world some of them have convinced shoppers they aren’t ads and sales people, it’s genuinely bewildering how many people can’t see they are being taken for a ride.

Part of me sometimes feels sorry for the people they fleece: I do think the majority of people have the skills to see beyond it but some of the comments from them, it’s sad they think that person is a friend. Some influencers even call their followers family and encourage odd behaviour with their own children.

Then there’s the using kids as content for money. Child actors are different, it’s clearly something that they like but the boundary is there with more actors that they aren’t having their personal lives used to their parents content! How can influencers assume their children will grow up to be ok with it? Why take the chance of losing a child when they grow up? I certainly would of considered what some of them do a total invasion of privacy and lack of respect from my parents. I’d have cut them off without question.

Lately it’s stretching to even using kids private medical diagnosis for clout and I truly think it’s awful. “Mum of autism” no, it’s not your autism, it’s your child’s and they may have wanted to grow up and keep that information hidden. I’m not saying it’s shameful, I believe that people can sometimes take years to adjust to having a disability and what makes them different. How dare these parents disrespect their child so much they take away their autonomy?

Imagine if another adult disclosed someone else’s private medical diagnosis without consent? That person would be shamed and people would be disgusted.

Why do the general public have this weird attitude towards parenting? It’s like they believe the mum and dad own the child till they turn 18. It’s actually our job to love and help them grow in a nurturing environment. People shouldn’t have kids if they can’t deal with the fact that person is separate to you and your wants and needs.

The oversharing of children is particularly worse when it’s influencers. I know many more celebrities who don’t disclose their kids names, lives and only take photos of the backs of them oe blurr faces. I can’t think of any influencer who does it as quite frankly, they know their sprogs are making them good money!

On a personal note, I don’t think aspirations of advertising on Instagram is a good influence and it’s definitely something I tell my kids is not a career or job

• Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I haven't read the entire thread, sorry!

Most Tattlers I've interacted with have reasonable opinions with good intentions (see Lauren Goodger's recent parenting mishap, for example).

Tattle's reputation seems to precede it online - and people just assume that it's full of hatred. Another website I'm very active on has a Discussion forum and I was told "Tattle is vile" - but I got the impression they were parroting what they'd read, rather than what they'd experienced. If people took the time to READ, they'd discover most members call out hypocrisy, stupidity, lies, greed (eg, all the "Beggy Mitchell"s!).

YES, you do get people who post in a very angry and almost unhinged manner (thinking of one or two members) but that's the exception rather than the rule.

Tattlers tend to be sharp-witted - I've had many LOL moments. What Tattle does is prick a pin in pompous egos and holds a mirror up to their bad, deceitful, or plain unlawful behaviour (thinking particularly of Katie Price).

I think Tattle was originally based around influencers and bloggers, but that's a world I'm happy to avoid!

• Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Not press as such but Tattle being used as material for a whole comedy routine.
Alfie Brown is a comedian. His partner Jessie Cave has a thread here. He serially and openly cheats on her and doesn't like the comments on the thread about him. Apparently his routine involves reading out a lot of the comments 🤷‍♀️

This from upcoming Melbourne Comedy Festival.

View attachment 1942404
I have no idea who either of them are but I’m tempted to leave a shockingly vicious comment on the thread in the hope my name gets read out 🙏🏽😂

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
From the article, someone has said "they wouldn't put their real names to the comments". No I wouldn't, and do you know why? Because her boyfriend would send Sharon to taser me.

One for the Corry fans there. If you haven't seen it, it is worth a look. I haven't laughed at Corry for ages, but Sharon tasering Jenny was the funniest thing on TV for a while. " 'Ave it!"

It also explains the business that Rachel's boyfriend runs from his cell in Strangeways.

If what we are doing here is illegal, take us to court. Our outfits are ready and waiting. At this rate I will have to let mine out at the waist, Corona tummy and all that. Come on Jack, what are you paying that lawyer for?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've only caught the end bit where she thinks she has the address of an owner of Tattle. She thinks it's 'ironic' it's not allowed to be shown on camera. Tattle doesn't dox so how is that ironic?

• Wow
  • Sad
I kind of want to analyse them right back!

Like this part.

View attachment 2701322

I can’t speak for us all, but overall, we admit that we’re not all angels here, and are just genuinely exasperated that stories about “the worst of the internet” focus on Tattle when there really are worse sites, and well known ones at that.
---
Also, they quoted @Lanie (who I “know“ from the Jack Monroe threads) here -

(Their quote)
View attachment 2701333

but hilariously cut true “Lanie-ness“ of the post, like the word “petal”.

(original post)
View attachment 2701336
I love Lanie bless her for making it into a bit of “academia” 😂

Did the research touch upon the fact women are disproportionately targeted by (oftentimes undeclared) influencer/peer to peer marketing and the impact that has on their financial and emotional wellbeing as a reason why we might all be here…

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
There's almost 8'000'000 posts here. It's not hard for hacks to search for a few which out of context look bad. They only ever repeat a few words of them.
I'm always fairly pleasantly surprised at the comparative mildness of the messages they choose to quote. Like, they're really trying to sensationalise the VILENESS of the posts over here but it's clear they can't find much actual evidence of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wow, this one is really insinuating that it was tattle life who was ordering prostitutes and takeaways to his house. Provide the fucking evidence then?! It’s a public forum, if there were loads of people leaking his address on here and organizing mass trolling campaigns against him, surely he would be able to get a few screenshots of it?
Isn't strange how none of these people ever have screenshots? So often they say Tattle publishes addresses, organises campaigns, contacts schools, threatens violence etc etc etc. But if ever challenged they'll always say this information 'is in the hands of the police'.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Good grief 😂
What a load of hysterical twaddle.
'Justice may come via the law'. For what? Please sensibly point out where Tattle breaks the law? 'Boohoo people say mean things' really does not count.
And as for Helen being the Banksy of the Internet - A shady almost criminal millionaire mastermind with a toyboy 😂

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Omg the hypocrisy of these papers even writing about tattle 🤣🤣 don’t they make most of their money writing about celebrities and z-listers!? Their comment sections are worse than anything mentioned on tattle, so all these so called journalists can fuck off, they are lucky these forums exist as they always seem to get their content from these places instead of doing actual research.

also influencers can fuck off too, once again it’s not trolling if people talk about you on forums, if you don’t have the mental strength to read stuff about yourself well then don’t fucking google yourself and go looking for it and accuse people of being trolls🙄 they make it seem like someone holds a gun to their heads to read here.

i wonder if all these influencers are innocent of gossiping about their ‘colleagues’ or celebrities

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
The times are really scraping the barrel now, a whole article on this abuse website and these are the quotes they use. Same old making up lies about doxxing that they aways do 😴

“She can’t even hold a paintbrush properly, it’s no wonder it looks like a pile of shit,” wrote Libbub, a “VIP” Tattle Life member on a thread about Stacey Solomon, one-time finalist on The X Factor, as she documented her home renovations to her 4.6 million Instagram followers. “I’m embarrassed for her.”
Solomon’s brush with DIY attracted 1,000 comments in the space of ten days. “She hasn’t even sanded the wood down ... she’s such a messy c***,” suggested dumdums83. “Maybe she should stick to showering instead of DIY,” was the advice of another member.

I'm sure they could have cherry picked far better posts to include a snippet of out of the 6+ million to push the point they're trying to make🤦‍♀️.

Can't wait for this new law to come in and for the influencers to realise that something they consider hurtful about them is not even in the same ballpay as the threshold to break the law. They've turned their life into a commercial entity, people are allowed to comment on businesses and views such as saying their paintwork is shit aren't going to be illegal 🤣. Tattles rules are already far stricter than these will be !

• Wow
  • Haha

Eggsandbeans

All I see is a bunch of egos getting upset because not everyone worships the ground they walk on and *heaven forbid* had an opinion they dont agree with - even if its something like not agreeing an outfit 'works' or such like. Such is life if you make money as an influencer. You cant have your cake and eat it. OK, fair enough there is outright abuse and that's not right but people should be allowed to have an opinion surely? Are you only allowed to have an opinion if it inflates an influencer's ego? That's the narrative I get from a lot of these folk who go crying to journalists.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
If there are no mods on tattle and this site really is a free for all then how in the hell have I ended up with warnings in the past for being naughty? Make it make sense!

The moderation is just right in my opinion, encouraging members not to moderate and to use the report button is a good thing! It’s not up to us to police others but if we see something that breaks the rules then that is what the report button is for. I feel like everyone knows their role as either members or mods and the rules are simple and clear. That being said, we are still allowed to discuss pretty much anything, even more controversial topics as long as it’s kept civil. Threads don’t get removed just because some members don’t like it, instead you are encouraged to just avoid threads you don’t like, like an adult. I’ve been on forums where you’re not even allowed to swear and certain topics will get shut down with no explanation and it just wasn’t for me. Sites like mumsnet care more about their reputation with brands and influencers rather than their members resulting in over moderating. There are also far worse sites out there, 4chan and even Reddit can be total cesspits but get a pass. I agree with the users saying that one of the reasons this site gets so much hate is because it’s predominantly frequented by women sharing our views which certain parts of society still seem to struggle with. Members of this site are always described as ‘bored housewives’ or similar in the news articles I’ve read and it has a misogynistic undertone to it.

The thing is these influencers are choosing to come here and read about themselves, it’s not like we are discussing things in the comments under their latest ig post. There are much more famous people who have much worse things said about them online, in magazines, newspapers and even in their own social media posts and they don’t seem to give a shit, theyd have no time for anything else if they spent all their time trying to stop people sharing opinions online. So it seems these influencers and -z list celebs who spend their time trying to shut down a gossip forum must have far too much time on their hands to begin with. People will have opinions on you when you throw yourself into the public eye, both good and bad. It’s not compulsory to come here and read them. This need to constantly know what people think of you is so unhealthy and it’s getting worse with influencer culture and social media obsession.

Tattle is the modern day equivalent of having a gossip over the garden fence with your neighbour. Nothing wrong with it at all. It’s one of the friendlier forums I’ve been a part of.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emerald37

VIP Member
It's evident that the only misogyny that they should be concerned about is the misogyny by the critics of Tattle aimed at the women on here. Calling tattle posters malicious female trolls is f*****g disgraceful. Have they ever investigated the thousands of angry Incel sites that are everywhere.

I understand that there are some comments made that could be potentially seen as nasty but they are a minority and people are pulled up on those comments

• Heart