Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Virtually every pre-2010 episode of TV on BBC iPlayer has a warning come up about 'some people might find the following content offensive' 🙄 I would say I'm a fairly 'woke' person but I do find myself thinking "its political correctness gone mad" 😂 I sound like a 50 year old BNP member 😂
The new Beatles documentary on Disney has a warning that comes up before it’s shown that it contains people smoking or depictions of tobacco or something equally daft.

I’m a bit torn on the whole thing, tbh. It’s an (interesting) debate all on its own

Reactions: 1

cococookie

Chatty Member
It's so odd that places act as if tattle is editorial content. The worst on tattle is no where near as bad as the worst stuff on the big tech user generated sites. I'm sure anyone can find a few posts that look bad out of the 19'000'000+ posts, especially if shown out of context but that's an issue for every user generated site. The mail is always going on at tattle despite the worst comments here being about the same as the worst comments on their own site. 🤷‍♀️

So deceitful the way he talks about photos of people's homes and children when the only pictures are stuff the public figure has already posted themselves on the internet which is impossible to put back in the bottle. Mean comments about children is literally a rule on here, if there are any then no one reported them.
"Tattle seems to be quite the opposite. There are personal threads about people and comments after comments including photos of people's children and homes. It's all up there." - Sounds more like the Daily Mail to me 🤡

monga

VIP Member
It's so odd that places act as if tattle is editorial content. The worst on tattle is no where near as bad as the worst stuff on the big tech user generated sites. I'm sure anyone can find a few posts that look bad out of the 19'000'000+ posts, especially if shown out of context but that's an issue for every user generated site. The mail is always going on at tattle despite the worst comments here being about the same as the worst comments on their own site. 🤷‍♀️

So deceitful the way he talks about photos of people's homes and children when the only pictures are stuff the public figure has already posted themselves on the internet which is impossible to put back in the bottle. Mean comments about children is literally a rule on here, if there are any then no one reported them.
They’re trying to shut down free speech in Ireland, notice he wasn’t bothered about British influencers being called out it was only when he came across comments about Irish politicians 😂

monga

VIP Member
I just saw Raab and a lot of others are speaking out against abuse on SM after a number of MPs have claimed they've suffered abuse and trolling online I wonder how far reaching it could be .

Last edited:

L3moning

VIP Member
Of course, because neo nazis arent bothered about people selling false and damaging impressions of their lives to followers by circumventing rules on false advertising to make money, so they are all fine.
No, because a lot of them are doing that themselves (cf the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones)

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

1) I hope her mother is doing well and beats the shit out of cancer.
2) If someone said her boyfriend left her because her mother has cancer that's out of order.
3) If people don't want to read bad things about her don't Google her name.
4) Instead of contacting Tattle for a response just sign up here and reply in this thread.

monga

VIP Member
The royal family will do whatever is popular with the masses. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack monroe gets an OBE even if all she's done is mislead(lie) for attention, line her own pockets and get congrate herself on the number of media appearances.
I see one of the supermarkets has decided to take her concerns on board and offer a cheaper range ( or something along those lines, just skimmed the story) another Marcus Rashford 😜

Danni_louu

VIP Member
View attachment 709178
She was too scared to mention tattle life for fear of a backlash from users here, so instead spoke about a "dark online forum"🙄. What a load of shit. She didn't name it because she wants to lie and mislead over what's actually posted here and for no one to read the truth.

It makes no sense, she has an account just to share her home and the worst that's happened here is someone posted a link to the house details on the estate agent.

The link was up for a matter of minutes until we took it down. Not that it was anything malicious by the tattler - it's only natural if an influencer is spending all day sharing their home people are interested in it.

The influencer is being beyond deceitful twisting it into worrying about her safety. If she was that worried about it she could stop sharing content that makes it easy to find her address and get the agents to take down the details. But without having a home account she'd have to pay for things?!

its always tattles fault 🙄

They do these things thinking they're boosting themselves, but really most members of the public see influencers for the waste of space they are. So all they're doing is promoting tattle.

I think that gives them too much credit, they want to be famous but without any of the trappings that come with it 🤦‍♀️
I haven’t read few pages back, I’m curious as to what people think of this site. Has anything came to admins? As In influencers themselves, police, influencers agents etc?
I’ve found on here some things can be bad which people have posted but majority of things have been ok

monga

VIP Member
Please delete if this has already been posted , sorry it won’t load it’s an article about the Inghams kids being attacked where it mentions Tattle and another forum.
---

This might work

Last edited: