Tattle In The Press

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The allegation of "Misogyny" is more related to the fact that the "influencers" tend to be Women.
And their form of insidious peer to peer marketing is targeted mainly at women, *especially* pregnant women & new mums. My husband’s sponsored posts/recommended content is a world away from mine, you wouldn’t think he had a toddler whereas I can’t move for Lucy Meck pushing a dishwasher tab on me!

So men don’t have the mind altering content forced upon them by the algos that be, but also get to retain the moral high ground because they’re not complaining about content they don’t receive? Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Yel

Middle aged women is thrown in a lot with articles about tattle. If the journalists had a drop of integrity they would question how influencers know the demographics of an anonymous forum 🤨 . Of course it's all a lie the influencers tell because they want to convince themselves it's bitter at life old people taking out their woes on totally blameless others, rather than admit it's their own fault. Most people here are their very target audience that were once fans who have now seen too many lies and deceitful behaviour.

Only tattle (well and Google, but journalists can't access them without breaking the law) has the actual stats and here they are:

1643878179285.png

Influencers get lies printed and they seem to become fact, regardless of if there's a single bit of evidence to back them up.

What a sorry state of "journalism". It's no different from the BBC to the Daily Mail, from the Sun to the Guardian they've all shown how little journalistic integrity they have. They may do some good articles but they pump out so much low quality unchecked stuff that you can't assume anything they say is truthful or accurate.

Screenshot_20220125-115535_Chrome.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes: just because an influencer says something it doesn't mean it's true. The lies certain ones tell are the reason they have an active thread 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Middle aged women is thrown in a lot with articles about tattle. If the journalists had a drop of integrity they would question how influencers know the demographics of an anonymous forum 🤨 . Of course it's all a lie the influencers tell because they want to convince themselves it's bitter at life old people taking out their woes on totally blameless others, rather than admit it's their own fault. Most people here are their very target audience that were once fans who have now seen too many lies and deceitful behaviour.

Only tattle (well and Google, but journalists can't access them without breaking the law) has the actual stats and here they are:

View attachment 1036552

Influencers get lies printed and they seem to become fact, regardless of if there's a single bit of evidence to back them up.

What a sorry state of "journalism". It's no different from the BBC to the Daily Mail, from the Sun to the Guardian they've all shown how little journalistic integrity they have. They may do some good articles but they pump out so much low quality unchecked stuff that you can't assume anything they say is truthful or accurate.

View attachment 1036619
:rolleyes::rolleyes: just because an influencer says something it doesn't mean it's true. The lies certain ones tell are the reason they have an active thread 🤦‍♀️
God Em is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Private Eye was founded by a group of men and I think it still is almost entirely written by men. In all it's 60 years I don't suppose there's ever been article that began 'What makes a group of men tear apart successful males in a magazine that's pure poison?'. And then went to on explain how they were just jealous because they wanted to be running the country or earning huge salaries like the industry fat cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Private Eye was founded by a group of men and I think it still is almost entirely written by men. In all it's 60 years I don't suppose there's ever been article that began 'What makes a group of men tear apart successful males in a magazine that's pure poison?'. And then went to on explain how they were just jealous because they wanted to be running the country or earning huge salaries like the industry fat cats.
I think private eye was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the mail comment section. Yes it is a male satirical founded and still male run. I'm not sure they are trying to be misogynist.

Reactions: 8
I think private eye was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the mail comment section. Yes it is a male satirical founded and still male run. I'm not sure they are trying to be misogynist.
Agreed. I didn’t mean to suggest that Private Eye was being misogynistic. I meant that its male writers have been criticising and taking the piss out of (mainly male) politicians and public figures for 60 years but never get the sort of Daily Mail outrage articles that female contributors to Tattle get for criticising and taking the piss out of (mainly female) influencers and celebs.

Reactions: 18
Off the back of Captain Tom Moore's ghastly family, surely the time has for journalists to examine the grifting that goes on via social media? (Some people have a lifestyle funded by the scrounging). Rather than focusing on places like Tattle which seems to be the only place to consistently unearth and comment on their shoddy behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder was old Tom in on the whole charade ( if that's what it is ).

Reactions: 2

Yel

I remember getting a lot of crap for letting that discussion on sir Tom continue. But it was never really against him personally, it was the family and the circus people had concerns with.

It's no surprise it ended up the way it did, but it's nice to have some vindication! So many of the lower profile grifting never gets exposed anywhere other than here.

Reactions: 20
Didn't the family whisk him away on a family to Barbados or something at the height of the pandemic when he was still unvaccinated? And then a couple of months later he died from COVID?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Most influencers are women, yeah, that's why Tattle focuses on them. Some of the busiest and most active - and savage - threads are aimed at men though (Dan Wheeler, Joe Wicks, Marcus Mitchell, Cleaning With Mario all come to mind) or a male-female pair (Harry and Meghan, Sophie and Dave, Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg, Sue and Noel Radford.) And, yeah, I'd love to know how they supposedly know that we are all "middle-aged women." Got to love the patronising note there, implying we're somehow jealous of not getting sexual attention and/or bored housewives with nothing else to do

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

Yep, it was a gifted trip by British airways and Barbados tourism who used him for lots of PR and went around branding stuff sir tom. They never used #AD to follow the rules on "sir Tom's" socials.

I forget what happened exactly, but there was something iffy with the dates where it looked like they tried to mislead and space things out so the holiday didn't get the blame. Seemed like he was hospitalised not long after returning.

Philip and holly called people trolls for saying the trip wasn't a good idea. The photos that came from Barbados were uncomfortable - looked like someone very unwell carted around while the family gurned.

Screenshot_20220209-113042_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Yel

The royal family will do whatever is popular with the masses. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack monroe gets an OBE even if all she's done is mislead(lie) for attention, line her own pockets and get congrate herself on the number of media appearances.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder was old Tom in on the whole charade ( if that's what it is ).
His daughter is so ghastly I could imagine her coercing him to walk round that bloody garden once she and her husband got a whiff of money/fame.
I bet he didn't even want to go to Barbados. Probably just wanted to be left alone to eat digestive biscuits and watch The Repair Shop.
His wretched family wanted that trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His daughter is so ghastly I could imagine her coercing him to walk round that bloody garden once she and her husband got a whiff of money/fame.
I bet he didn't even want to go to Barbados. Probably just wanted to be left alone to eat digestive biscuits and watch The Repair Shop.
His wretched family wanted that trip.
That’s what I’d like to think! But he was a canny old soul we’ll never know 😉

Reactions: 1
The royal family will do whatever is popular with the masses. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack monroe gets an OBE even if all she's done is mislead(lie) for attention, line her own pockets and get congrate herself on the number of media appearances.
IDK I think she'd have to pay her taxes before that happened. And I also think that although she seems to have lots of support on twitter in actual fact she is not liked or respected in just about every other circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see one of the supermarkets has decided to take her concerns on board and offer a cheaper range ( or something along those lines, just skimmed the story) another Marcus Rashford 😜