Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Patsy from Ab Fab who said "there must be a moment six months after death when these women finally achieve their most wanted figure". Or similar. From one of the earlier episodes - along with "oh darling one more face lift on this one and she'll have a beard"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can absolutely see that - it's her eyes. I think she's kind of adorable. I've no idea what she's like as an actress though.
I’ve only seen her in Euphoria and she played her role with what I thought was touching vulnerability. Can’t speak for her in anything else.

Reactions: 3
Sydney Sweeney reminds me a bit of Charlotte Church when she was younger and had a similar hair length.
I mean that as a compliment, they’re both really pretty.

Reactions: 2
Zendaya has the frame and figure that is just MADE for beautiful dresses. She's always beautiful , sometimes sexy ,never trashy

Reactions: 9
I like the tongue-in-cheekness of that dress and how it doesn't look silly on her.

Not red carpet, but here's Cillian Murphy doing his best Derek Zoolander act for Versace.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like how Zendaya isn't afraid to have fun with fashion, even if it does mean she makes a few wrong moves.

The dress is a rare miss for me - I find the neckline a bit awkward and the colour isn't great on her - but the shoes are class!
I don't really like the dishwater grey , I agree. In general not great

But that neckline is 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
I don't really like the dishwater grey , I agree. In general not great

But that neckline is 🥴🥴🥴
I don’t think that’s the best angle on that picture. On others it looks like it’s sequinned so silver more than grey. You can see it a bit better on the back shot.