Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news, Barry Keoghan has been making a tit of himself at Coachella, mooning over Sabrina Carpenter. 2002 has just called and wants its horrible Burberry check accessories back.

There needs to be some sort of Irish actors' union intervention with that boy. Get Jamie Dornan and Colin Farrell to corner him and tell him to stop being a celebrity bellend and get another good film made, while Cillian Murphy glares at him disapprovingly over their shoulders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In other news, Barry Keoghan has been making a tit of himself at Coachella, mooning over Sabrina Carpenter. 2002 has just called and wants its horrible Burberry check accessories back.

There needs to be some sort of Irish actors' union intervention with that boy. Get Jamie Dornan and Colin Farrell to corner him and tell him to stop being a celebrity bellend and get another good film made, while Cillian Murphy glares at him disapprovingly over their shoulders.
If he doesn't cop onto himself, Liam Neeson WILL find him and he WILL kill him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sabrina Carpenter could do much better.

Reactions: 1
Photos from the Olivier Awards. I didn’t realise how many tattoos Sheridan had! None of the outfits are blowing me away

IMG_7734.jpeg
IMG_7735.jpeg
IMG_7736.jpeg
IMG_7737.jpeg
IMG_7738.jpeg
IMG_7739.jpeg
IMG_7740.jpeg
IMG_7741.jpeg
IMG_7742.jpeg
IMG_7743.jpeg
IMG_7744.jpeg
IMG_7745.jpeg
IMG_7746.jpeg
IMG_7747.jpeg
IMG_7748.jpeg
IMG_7749.jpeg
IMG_7750.jpeg

Me:
IMG_7751.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that really Sheridan Smith? I'd have said Lindsey Lohan!
Love love love Andrew Scott's look. I've been wanting him to try a sequined shirt and he aced it.
Hannah W looks class. Great colour for her. She makes it look easy.
Nicole Shirtswinger is much more slight and also much shorter than I imagined - I'm not sure I've seen her in a photo with someone whose height I knew before 😅

Reactions: 7
I'm all for me wearing something more interesting than a plain black suit but David Tennant cannot pull it off.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
David Tennant looks ridiculous!

Andrew Scott looks nice, but I'm watching Ripley (which is ace) so highly biased towards him.

Reactions: 4
All the sneering at Aintree Ladies Day seems to be more around class to me, not just misogony.
It's totally about class, more specifically allowing middle class home counties women to look down their noses at "tacky" Northerners.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I seen a post yesterday about Andrew Scott looking like a mixture of Ant & Dec and you know what it’s right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually like David Tennant's outfit. He normally dresses a bit like that and the fabric looks all tactile and lovely. Not sure about the hair though; it looks a bit, erm, shall we say, unnatural?
Andrew Scott looks adorable and is even wearing nice shoes, which he doesn't always. He suits sparkles.
Sheridan Smith looks so much healthier and happier than she has for ages, which is great.
I agree with whoever said Patricia Clarkson was the best-dressed of the women.

Nicole Shitsinger needs to put her leg away, and why is Michelle Visage wearing jeans?

Reactions: 2
I actually like David Tennant's outfit. He normally dresses a bit like that and the fabric looks all tactile and lovely. Not sure about the hair though; it looks a bit, erm, shall we say, unnatural?
Andrew Scott looks adorable and is even wearing nice shoes, which he doesn't always. He suits sparkles.
Sheridan Smith looks so much healthier and happier than she has for ages, which is great.
I agree with whoever said Patricia Clarkson was the best-dressed of the women.

Nicole Shitsinger needs to put her leg away, and why is Michelle Visage wearing jeans?
Which one is Patricia?

Reactions: 1