Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t believe how much he’s grown! I think Tasha is doing a good job but agree something isn’t right but tbh he is her first and I don’t think she has any babies in her family or at least any she sees regularly so she doesn’t have any babies to properly compare him too and it can be hard to accept something isn’t right with your child so she could be trying to block it out 😓
I don’t think she is doing a good job because good mums don’t exploit their children online. And anyone with half a brain cell can tell there’s something wrong with that baby and her blocking it out - very publicly too - is just awful

• Heart
Reactions: 8
can’t believe how much he’s grown! I think Tasha is doing a good job but agree something isn’t right but tbh he is her first and I don’t think she has any babies in her family or at least any she sees regularly so she doesn’t have any babies to properly compare him too and it can be hard to accept something isn’t right with your child so she could be trying to block it out 😓
She attends multiple groups with babies of different ages. I doubt there's a single parent who hasn't quietly compared their baby to other people's.

I've not seen her for ages now, but the last time our paths crossed she'd gone from "my baby's the tiniest baby ever" to "my baby's the most advanced ever." So she's either aware and burying her head in the sand, or she genuinely thinks he's fine, and will be in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 1
doing a good job is protecting your child and helping them to thrive.
someone exploiting there child on social media , putting your deadbeat racist baby dads sleep over your sons needs , incorrectly preparing bottles and having very little hygiene is not doing a good job.

i’ve got my own concerns about my 15 month old (autism & adhd) i’ve taken her to the doctors and they won’t do anything eg referrals until she’s 2. however now that i’ve gone the drs are aware and early intervention is key. i try and help her by doing different activities and adapting things so that she doesn’t get frustrated and overwhelmed. that’s what a good parent does

she knows as clear as day something isn’t right but she will ignore it for her own selfish reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s keeping him alive, fed and clothed which is the bare minimum.
But she’s not keeping his identity protected and she’s not keeping him safe by posting his location online. And then there’s the main issue which is she’s not seeking medical attention when there is clearly an issue.
---
She attends multiple groups with babies of different ages. I doubt there's a single parent who hasn't quietly compared their baby to other people's.

I've not seen her for ages now, but the last time our paths crossed she'd gone from "my baby's the tiniest baby ever" to "my baby's the most advanced ever." So she's either aware and burying her head in the sand, or she genuinely thinks he's fine, and will be in for a rude awakening.
What did she say about him being advanced? From what I see, he’s very very average . Is he even crawling yet?

"my baby's the most advanced ever."
How can she genuinely think this when he was only sitting unaided once he hit over 7 months? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also just to add, Tasha (I know you’re here reading this) most next to me cots state they’re not to be used once baby can sit unaided so I would check your ones guidelines. If you want him still sleeping in your room (no judgment there), you will have to being his cot in to your room

Reactions: 2
if she’s claiming her baby is more advanced or the most advanced then she’s obviously comparing her little one to others
being a first time mum or not around lots of babies like someone mentioned isn’t an excuse for her parenting

if she’s claiming her baby is more advanced or the most advanced then she’s obviously comparing her little one to others
being a first time mum or not around lots of babies like someone mentioned isn’t an excuse for her parenting
The kid can’t even smile yet so he’s definitely not advanced 😂

• Haha
She’s keeping him alive, fed and clothed which is the bare minimum.
But she’s not keeping his identity protected and she’s not keeping him safe by posting his location online. And then there’s the main issue which is she’s not seeking medical attention when there is clearly an issue.
---

What did she say about him being advanced? From what I see, he’s very very average . Is he even crawling yet?
She didn't outright say he's advanced, more that she discussed him doing things most babies that age wouldn't be doing yet. It was mostly "oh when we're at home he sits really well" or "when I lay him on his mat at home he's trying so hard to crawl."
At that point, age-wise, it would have been very unlikely he'd be crawling anyway, but he was barely sitting with help so the idea of him crawling was ridiculous. And it was always "when we're at home" so nothing but her word to back any of it up. She would also mention him babbling a lot "at home" but he was always fairly quiet.

Again, it's been a while, he could very well have progressed since then.

She didn't outright say he's advanced, more that she discussed him doing things most babies that age wouldn't be doing yet. It was mostly "oh when we're at home he sits really well" or "when I lay him on his mat at home he's trying so hard to crawl."
At that point, age-wise, it would have been very unlikely he'd be crawling anyway, but he was barely sitting with help so the idea of him crawling was ridiculous. And it was always "when we're at home" so nothing but her word to back any of it up. She would also mention him babbling a lot "at home" but he was always fairly quiet.

Again, it's been a while, he could very well have progressed since then.
Weird how he apparently can do all these things when no one is watching… 🤷‍♀️
---
Also, love how she’s putting posts up saying people are jealous.. 😂 of what?! I pity you, I’m certainly not jealous of you 😂

• Haha
Weird how he apparently can do all these things when no one is watching… 🤷‍♀️
---
Also, love how she’s putting posts up saying people are jealous.. 😂 of what?! I pity you, I’m certainly not jealous of you 😂
Jealous of being morbidly obese with granny shoes and special specs, mmmkay Tash

no one here is jealous of you
we’re concerned for your son more then what you seem to be

I desperately want a body that looks like a potato sack stuffed to the brim. #jealous

• Haha
You mean we're not supposed to be jealous of the overhang that's basically now a trip hazard, or the plastic doll obsession, or the half arsed relationship with a weird spotty milkman.... But there's sooo much to be jealous of 😭

Tasha, you've nothing on offer to be jealous of babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here comes the ‘I’m failing my son - he doesn’t deserve this’ crypt posts for the next god knows how many months for sympathy before she actually addresses anything. 🎻

Yet another video of him at sensory play and he hasn’t smiled once.

Why do people set up cameras and film them self looking all sad for, it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 3

Why do people set up cameras and film them self looking all sad for, it’s so embarrassing
And yet another reason excuse last time he wasnt well this time it’s cause he as tired

I know, be upset but don’t set the camera up and fake the sadness…..why do people need strangers to tell them how amazing or crap they’re doing 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
And yet another reason excuse last time he wasnt well this time it’s cause he as tired
Even when my child was tired or poorly I’d still get a reaction from her especially involving sensory/light play. She needs to stop with the excuses!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.