Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think actually luckily for him he is going to nursery so he will have some kind of professional engagement, I just hope that the nursery flag concerns up to children’s social care because it’s obvious he isn’t being properly cared for.
The good thing about nursery is they can make SS referrals if they are concerned. They will see she’s not feeding him correctly and that he’s massively behind developmentally and they’ll see Tasha not giving a tit, she can’t hide

Reactions: 2
She'll have another one soon to get the attention and likes it brings from pregnancy to a baby.

She’s on live and the boy is fully awake sitting with her. Why would you have your 8 month old up at 9pm? No routine at all.

She’s on live and the boy is fully awake sitting with her. Why would you have your 8 month old up at 9pm? No routine at all.
She’s also admitted that he’s only been sitting for a couple of weeks

• Wow
Aren’t babies supposed to be sitting before they start weaning? I don’t have kids so I’m not sure
Yeah should be able to hold their head and sit upright. She starting weaning before 6 months aswell and she said he only started sitting about a week after he turned 7 months
---
Thought he'd been sitting for months according to her previously...
Yep caught in her own lies, she said on the live that he started sitting about a week after he turned 7 months

girl is a massive red flag and i hope that the workers at suttons nursery are on the ball and get the referrals that need to be done
she needs some kind of help tbh she has no clue

She’s put on Instagram that he’s had a viral rash and tonsillitis so why is she keeping him up so late and pimping him out on tiktok live ffs
Also why has she blurred a chunk out of his head 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My baby has a runny nose and she’s gone to bed earlier than usual, not later. She really doesn’t have a clue does she

Reactions: 1
Like how she’s reading tattle while her baby is up wide awake, she’s made a video addressing people talking about him being up at half 9 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.