Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that’s her review lol it has a good size basket but don’t put too much in cuz it’s not sturdy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The only good thing about the pram was a good size basket but even that’s not sturdy 😂 my babiie won’t be happy with that review!
I mean at least she's been honest for once I guess... The pram doesn't look great at all.

Reactions: 1
To be fair you can’t knock her for an honest review. I hate when these people try flog a load of 💩 products

I think Scabby’s still living there. In the picture she’s put on her Instagram story (I’m blocked on tik tok) there’s definitely what looks like an Xbox under the telly. I can’t picture Tasha having an Xbox along with a baby, far too many cats & her plastic dollies

• Sick
I think Scabby’s still living there. In the picture she’s put on her Instagram story (I’m blocked on tik tok) there’s definitely what looks like an Xbox under the telly. I can’t picture Tasha having an Xbox along with a baby, far too many cats & her plastic dollies
I doubt she can afford to live in that house without him being there

We use my partners PlayStation to watch tv through (Netflix, Amazon etc) there’s no way in hell he’d ever leave it behind if we broke up and he moved out 😂 Jordan is definitely still there and they’re definitely still together, I’ve said this from the beginning. They’ll be pretending to be split up for the benefits

We use my partners PlayStation to watch tv through (Netflix, Amazon etc) there’s no way in hell he’d ever leave it behind if we broke up and he moved out 😂 Jordan is definitely still there and they’re definitely still together, I’ve said this from the beginning. They’ll be pretending to be split up for the benefits
She keeps saying we.. they are deffo together

She keeps saying we.. they are deffo together
I think she says that as in her and Sutton. I don’t think they’re together tbh they really didn’t like each other and doesn’t he work nights 6 times a week? She was hardly seeing him anyway I doubt she is now 😬 plus they have a 3 bed house so they won’t be sharing a room, not that they were anyway

I think she says that as in her and Sutton. I don’t think they’re together tbh they really didn’t like each other and doesn’t he work nights 6 times a week? She was hardly seeing him anyway I doubt she is now 😬 plus they have a 3 bed house so they won’t be sharing a room, not that they were anyway
She said we discovered a rash we took him to the doctors etc

She said we discovered a rash we took him to the doctors etc
As if he came to the doctors lmao he didn’t go to the hospital when he was a newborn with a chest infection despite being in there for ages. Who bleeping knows with Tasha and her lies!!

• Haha
Tasha said in the chair video about taking Sutton down stairs with us.. so either she means the cats or ur man’s still there

That chair video she’s grim I’m sorry, hopefully she’s using the chair for 1 use and not multiple, to bath and to feed 🤢 (obviously I know not together 😂)

The blow up chair looks so unsafe for a bath time with a baby of Sutton's age. He's only just started sitting up. That chair would be so slippery and would be both a danger and a nightmare to use. The mould it'd attract too 🤢

Tasha, please don't use it in the bath. Get something like this. Much safer and easier.

61YfUAX8VwL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.