Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t lie sometimes my little one was up late because that worked for us. some babies have different routines etc however she’s up late on tiktok live with him. zero structure there

if he is ill then the last thing he really needs is to be on tiktok live in a bright room.
snuggle up with him , read to him , comfort him
stop using him as a prop
---
She’s put on Instagram that he’s had a viral rash and tonsillitis so why is she keeping him up so late and pimping him out on tiktok live ffs
Also why has she blurred a chunk out of his head 😭
she’s so strange 😂

Reactions: 1
Like how she’s reading tattle while her baby is up wide awake, she’s made a video addressing people talking about him being up at half 9 😂
Maybe address the fact your baby is clearly delayed Tasha n do something about it instead of worrying about pimping him out on social media x

Reactions: 5
My 8 month old goes to bed at 9, that means she will sleep to 6 if I put her to bed earlier we would be up at some ungodly hour

My 8 month old goes to bed at 9, that means she will sleep to 6 if I put her to bed earlier we would be up at some ungodly hour
Also on keeping him up - she has been doing this since he was a newborn. Before the “face reveal” and she started openly posting him she had him up in the living room with the lights on at gone 11pm on TT lives because she wouldn’t go upstairs since Jordan was sleeping. My bet is he hasn’t had a routine since scabby is/was around (strong emphasis on was cos is he still in the same house??)

Also on keeping him up - she has been doing this since he was a newborn. Before the “face reveal” and she started openly posting him she had him up in the living room with the lights on at gone 11pm on TT lives because she wouldn’t go upstairs since Jordan was sleeping. My bet is he hasn’t had a routine since scabby is/was around (strong emphasis on was cos is he still in the same house??)
Scab definitely still lives in the same house

I love the fact she said when he goes to bed it means he’ll sleep till like 8 instead of 6. I love how she thinks it works like that…..most times when kids have an odd late night they’re still up same time…mine is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I love the fact she said when he goes to bed it means he’ll sleep till like 8 instead of 6. I love how she thinks it works like that…..most times when kids have an odd late night they’re still up same time…mine is 🤣🤣
Oh god yes. My LO had a ridiculously late bedtime last week and I was sooo excited at the prospect of a lie in… did I get a lie in? No as she was up at her usual time 😭😭

Tasha back with a full blown explanation about why her son isn't remotely animated ever 🙄

• Haha
“Wasn’t his usual happy self” is she having a laugh 😂 we’ve never seen him smile or be happy. Fair enough we don’t see a lot of footage but she never uploads any photos/videos where he looks happy

Reactions: 4
Why won’t she just admit he’s developmentally delayed? It’s obvious to everyone. She’s either stupid or in denial. Though tbf her, her family, scabby and her friends are all of such low intelligence she probably thinks it’s normal

Why won’t she just admit he’s developmentally delayed? It’s obvious to everyone. She’s either stupid or in denial. Though tbf her, her family, scabby and her friends are all of such low intelligence she probably thinks it’s normal
You’d think she’d love to put it out there he’s delayed because it means more attention, sympathy, freebies that she can pimp him out for 🙄 plus she always wanted a sicky baby well she got what she wished for

i honestly don’t think she sees anything wrong
i don’t think it’s denial etc she genuinely doesn’t see it

she isn’t the most animated person , she’s quite solemn and the baby is probably mirroring what he sees everyday
i think nursery will do him good tbh and i hope he can start to thrive there

Her ‘8 month update’ video where he is ‘doing so well and no concerns and so proud of him’ he literally doesn’t give her any eye contact at all. Everytime she talks to him he doesn’t look at her at all and is gazing off in the distance - no way is that down to just being tired. I really hope nursery get intervention involved because tasha is clearly in denial or blind I’m not sure which.

Her ‘8 month update’ video where he is ‘doing so well and no concerns and so proud of him’ he literally doesn’t give her any eye contact at all. Everytime she talks to him he doesn’t look at her at all and is gazing off in the distance - no way is that down to just being tired. I really hope nursery get intervention involved because tasha is clearly in denial or blind I’m not sure which.
She can't keep using the excuse "he's tired". No sound, no expressions, no emotions, no eye contact, very wobbly even being held... 🚩

Reactions: 2
Just watched this and wow😢 he’s really is so vacant, not even acknowledging her when she’s talking to him. Also her licking her hands and wiping them all over his face and hair🤢 turning into one of the cats

Reactions: 2
Yeah this stuck me too. He didn’t even acknowledge her talking to him. He didn’t look at her or smile or anything. She can’t pretend everything is okay forever

Seems like he’s not the teeny tiny baby she’s been making him out to be if he was 62.5 on the percentile

can’t believe how much he’s grown! I think Tasha is doing a good job but agree something isn’t right but tbh he is her first and I don’t think she has any babies in her family or at least any she sees regularly so she doesn’t have any babies to properly compare him too and it can be hard to accept something isn’t right with your child so she could be trying to block it out 😓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.