Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words. I don’t think her special specs are working if she thinks that looks good
---
I’ve just realized what she reminds me of. Has anyone seen that show where that man had enormous testicals due to some condition? And instead of trousers he wore a big hoody upside down just to cart them around. That’s what her stomach looks like! It’s like she’s got this massive growth that she’s just lugging around with her. I’ve never seen a stomach like it. I mean, sure she’s hugely overweight and her back has more rolls than a bakery but her overhang is just enormous! It must be such a hinderance to her life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That Anna is another one who’s irritating 🙄 only commenting to try and get engagement on her own videos

Reactions: 1
Is it me or is sutton really distant. In the park video no eye contact just staring expressionless

Reactions: 5
Is it me or is sutton really distant. In the park video no eye contact just staring expressionless
Came to say the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen a baby not show one bit of emotion/smile when on a swing.

Reactions: 4
Another thing I don’t understand is why she doesn’t have him sitting up in his pram.

Every video we’ve seen he’s been laid back on an incline. My little one loved sitting up at that age. He’s surely like 8/9 months old now?

Came to say the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen a baby not show one bit of emotion/smile when on a swing.
It was actually quite uncomfortable in the pram he was just staring at the buggy slouched.
I know every child grows at their own pace etc mine was a later walker but from 2 and a half/3 months he was interacting with me, reacting, looking at everything on walks. I would be concerned if I was her

Another thing I don’t understand is why she doesn’t have him sitting up in his pram.

Every video we’ve seen he’s been laid back on an incline. My little one loved sitting up at that age. He’s surely like 8/9 months old now?
The baby doesn’t laugh either and he has a half hearted smile…..lets remember dolls don’t need to laugh/sit/smile etc

Reactions: 2
That sizing rant video 🤣🤣 just because you ordered an 18-20 does not mean it fits you. Those clothes do not fit. Them trousers would cut off her blood supply if worn too long 🤣

She doesn’t own non elasticated waisted bottoms. Show me a size 18 pair of jeans on you Tasha. Then I’ll take back every word 😁
---
Someone commented asking if the bibadoo was an ad and she’s deleted the comment🤣🤣🤣
She then edited the description to include ad gifted 😅

Just because it fits doesn’t mean you should wear it, so bloody sarcastic and smug lol
I am also a bigger girl so I would never weight shame but I dress for my body shape, you should too Tasha

Tasha's triggered 😂

1. Brush your hair, girl. It's grim.

2. Size XL Primark Leggings. 18-20... I didn't think leggings were supposed to be THAT tight on your gut. When you pulled them out and snapped them back in, you could both hear and see how tight they were.... Considering Primark leggings are usually pretty generous in their sizing, I'd say this is evidence you are not an 18-20.

3. Did not need to see you in your ill-fitting grandma bra.

4. Papaya hoodie size 18... You cannot possibly say that fits. It's tight as duck on you.

5. Primark 2XL top. 22-24... That fits you. Primark tops don't actually run that small I don't find. So you're a 22-24 on the top half.

6. Tesco top size 22... That fits you. Looking a little tight in certain areas, but it fits you. So you're a high end 22, but would probably be better in a 24 (or even a 26) if you, as you say, prefer baggy tops.

7. Disney top 18-20... Way too small on you.

8. Primark hoodie 2xl... Nobody likes tight fitting hoodies. Too small.

So yeah, you're most definitely not an 18 or a 20... Large end 22 maybe if you're lucky.

Come on Tasha, test out some jeans for us 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live on the reborn account. Apparently she has “so much of their stuff to sort out” “they don’t use this much stuff” they don’t use anything because they are bleeping PLASTIC
the cats are feral going in Suttons toy box and near his clothes🤢

Attachments

Oh my god! She doesn't know how to make a bottle! She's putting the powder in before the water! She's been risking her child being dehydrated this whole time. What a twit!

Here you go, you poor excuse of a mother. Here's how to make a bottle. Pay close attention to Step 7.

Screenshot_20230912_225802.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.