Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that before doing a paid partnership she would make sure that huge top is clean🙈
Also,the way she’s swinging around i think she’s forgotten she’s holding an actual baby and not one of her nightmare dolls

Reactions: 6
You would think that before doing a paid partnership she would make sure that huge top is clean🙈
Also,the way she’s swinging around i think she’s forgotten she’s holding an actual baby and not one of her nightmare dolls
I can safely say she has not influenced me to buy that tshirt. I certainly don’t want to look anything like her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right..I was gonna say you think she’d at least iron it since it’s a promo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those oodie sleep tees are absolutely enormous & they only come in one size. How has Tasha made it look too small 😳

surely if you’re doing a brand promo you make an effort don’t you?! I mean I know Tasha is the biggest slob going but you’d think you’d iron it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Those oodie sleep tees are absolutely enormous & they only come in one size. How has Tasha made it look too small 😳

surely if you’re doing a brand promo you make an effort don’t you?! I mean I know Tasha is the biggest slob going but you’d think you’d iron it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like a normal t-shirt on her 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230425_133914.jpg

• Haha

They only come in one size?! Jesus how big is she??? She must have piled it on

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ SUPPORT YOUR BABY’S HEAD PROPERLY!!!!! What is wrong with her!!

when your sperm donor chooses to sleep all day instead of celebrating ur birthday or getting u anything so u have to beg a company for free stuff x

They’re 170cm round, the equivalent of about a size 8/9XL 😳

If she doesn’t get a hold of her weight, she’s gonna be a circle soon
No way! It looks snug on her in the pics, it’s touching her stomach!
She’s getting bigger whilst being with a “man” who tweets about how he hates fat people. So weird

Reactions: 3
I saw her on live the other day, anyone think she acts like the babies an inconvenience making any noise when she's busy on live

Reactions: 2
Given the fact she is a racist and a terrible parent repeatedly and knowingly putting her child at risk it really puts me off buying from any brand that collabs with her.
I used to talk to the girl in the reborn community unaware she was racist, I’m black, and I wonder what she was thinking the whole time 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.