Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has just reminded me of Tasha’s granny shoes. Remember when she went on holiday and instead of flip flops she was wearing full on granny support shoes?? 😂
She deffo has to wear them cos of her weight you can’t convince me otherwise

Reactions: 1
She deffo has to wear them cos of her weight you can’t convince me otherwise
they aren’t orthopaedic ones they are from a website called Hotters - most the shoes on there are like granny shoes tho! She said she’s got wide feet probably can’t find anything else that fits 😂

Reactions: 2
This is a very good point! The clothes she picks for the baby are really old fashioned too. The smocking etc.

But I do seriously wish someone would give her some proper fashion advice 😅😂
just saying but the smocking outfits aren’t down to having older parents, my daughter is always in sock dresses or Spanish ones and my mums only just 50 😂 might just be her style but it don’t change it’s ugliness

Lol I’m a size 18 and i have wide fit feet and I wear continentals or gazelles and on a night out a small enough heel new look does nice wide fit shoes used to wear bigger heels but I have hyper mobility so I kept going over my ankles 😂

Reactions: 2
That “come to the shops with us” video is so weird could you imagine seeing her with her disability glasses, trying to steer that pram whilst trying to film, out of breath with her Hotters stomping on the pavement 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That “come to the shops with us” video is so weird could you imagine seeing her with her disability glasses, trying to steer that pram whilst trying to film, out of breath with her Hotters stomping on the pavement 😭😂😂
I bet when her mum is with her it looks like she’s a disabled person out with their carer

I don’t like to speak badly of the baby but his face does really look like he’s got a genetic condition in her most recent tt

I don’t think he looks like he has a genetic condition and I’d never want to say he has either (please don’t try and diagnose a baby online 😅 x) but he just looks like his parents (unfortunately for him)

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he looks like he has a genetic condition and I’d never want to say he has either (please don’t try and diagnose a baby online 😅 x) but he just looks like his parents (unfortunately for him)
I’d never try and diagnose myself online never mind a stranger’s baby 😅 but his chin definitely looks undeveloped imo

Just realised she’s bought a second hand car seat. God she really doesn’t give a tit about that baby does she?!

Just realised she’s bought a second hand car seat. God she really doesn’t give a tit about that baby does she?!
I used second hand with all 3 of mine. I can’t afford brand new and they hadn’t been in accidents, as long as it’s not been in an accident it’s fine and is still within the expiry date. But we know she doesn’t give a tit about it. That poor creature has no hope in life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.