Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i completely forgot she had rabbits
has she mentioned them at all?
cue the posts with sutton jordan and the rabbits 😂😂
No!!! That’s why I’m thinking she’s ditched them😭😂 the rabbits and her dolls have just been abandoned 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
stop assuming and diagnosing baby from google. This thread is about Tasha not the baby.
Not diagnosing. But I’d hope that if someone noticed my child might have a genetic condition then they’d mention it to me. She’s not bright enough to notice there might be an issue.

He’s probably fine, but if it was your child wouldn’t you want a doctor to check?..
---
No!!! That’s why I’m thinking she’s ditched them😭😂 the rabbits and her dolls have just been abandoned 😭
I’m sure there will be a post about the rabbits later

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not diagnosing. But I’d hope that if someone noticed my child might have a genetic condition then they’d mention it to me. She’s not bright enough to notice there might be an issue.

He’s probably fine, but if it was your child wouldn’t you want a doctor to check?..
---

I’m sure there will be a post about the rabbits later
Id want a doctor if I was generally concern or a health visitor that comes during their checks not a gossip thread

Reactions: 3
Those of us who are mums will know babies have multiple checks by medical professionals within the first 8 weeks. I’d think if there were cause to suspect the baby has a genetic condition, it will have been picked up on. That would have likely been picked up before she even left hospital or even during pregnancy.
You also couldn’t blame a first time mum for not knowing every symptom of every genetic condition out there and she would rely on medical professionals to pick up on those things if they were present.

Reactions: 7
Those of us who are mums will know babies have multiple checks by medical professionals within the first 8 weeks. I’d think if there were cause to suspect the baby has a genetic condition, it will have been picked up on. That would have likely been picked up before she even left hospital or even during pregnancy.
You also couldn’t blame a first time mum for not knowing every symptom of every genetic condition out there and she would rely on medical professionals to pick up on those things if they were present.
I completely agree and that’s why I commented. Because I have had experience of a friends child having Pierre Robin. No health visitors even knew what it was! It was diagnosed after my friend was googling one night about why her baby snores so loud.

I don’t want anything to be wrong with the baby. Much as I think Tasha is awful, the baby is innocent. Best case scenario she reads this and thinks “I’m going to prove tattle wrong”, mentions it to a doctor (not a HV) and they tell her he’s fine. Worst case, there’s something wrong but at least she’s found it early.

Tasha has a history of neglect. Of her own health and the baby’s. So my comment is not to be malicious. It’s out of concern.

As I said, I hope the baby is fine

Reactions: 4
I have a baby that was born on the same day as Sutton and this is what annoys me tasha paints her usual wonderful picture on everything what she does in a day etc if i get to brush my teeth I’m frigging lucky I have a baby that yaps and gurns 90% of the day as she has reflux.. then today she’s a new pram fs who has 2 fecking prams, I don’t have the money nor the room for 2 prams am I a bad parent? I’ve only got one pram, no nappy caddy’s and I haven’t been to any charity shops for hauls 🙈🙈

I have a baby that was born on the same day as Sutton and this is what annoys me tasha paints her usual wonderful picture on everything what she does in a day etc if i get to brush my teeth I’m frigging lucky I have a baby that yaps and gurns 90% of the day as she has reflux.. then today she’s a new pram fs who has 2 fecking prams, I don’t have the money nor the room for 2 prams am I a bad parent? I’ve only got one pram, no nappy caddy’s and I haven’t been to any charity shops for hauls 🙈🙈
hopefully she gets rid of the tacky rainbow pram
🤢 that awful thing is hideous saying that it’s perfect for it to lay in.

No one needs two prams it's ridiculous
Not long ago she was crying about maternity pay and what not
She's a braggy show off who needs to grow up and act like an adult not a child playing house

Reactions: 4
She's a braggy show off who needs to grow up and act like an adult not a child playing house
Remember she thinks she knows best 😂 xxx

• Haha
bleeping hell, the pram she’s just got is £700+ in Boots 😳😳 she’s got to be using Klarna or something

She defo got that pram cz the other one got slated on here. I’ve never known someone to live their life so much by other peoples opinions. My pram is not of the usual ones and it’s not a usual colour but I could not care less what other people think of it because I like it and given I’ve paid for it and I’m the one pushing it around I don’t see why anyone else is arsed 😂
She also made sure there was a story on insta about getting the stains out of the rainbow one 🙄

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, the pram she’s just got is £700+ in Boots 😳😳 she’s got to be using Klarna or something
exactly! she must be using that because she’s just moved , they’ve got to pay rent , she’s on maternity so god knows.
she said in the comments she got it because it’s more compact for when they go away next month 🙄🙄

exactly! she must be using that because she’s just moved , they’ve got to pay rent , she’s on maternity so god knows.
she said in the comments she got it because it’s more compact for when they go away next month 🙄🙄
More compact for what😂😂 let’s be honest, scabby didn’t like the girly “gay” rainbow pram

More compact my hole, I had a silvercross for my son so I learnt this time around it was a nightmare getting in in and out of the car and took up my whole boot so that’s bs, she’s prob bought it off market place

I don’t like silvercross I think they’re cheap but it is SUCH an improvement from that tacky rainbow mobile

Hope she doesn't put the feather boa on this pram.
I saw that and was a little shook tbh. Just why?

I'd say she definitely got it because people were saying stuff about her other pram here. She's far too immature to just ignore people's comments and carry on with her day.

It’ll be because too many people were assuming the baby was a girl because of the pram and scabby didn’t like that

She said it’s because she wanted a more compact one for when they’re away next month. That’s so wasteful especially for a small baby; she should’ve factored it in or got a stroller suitable from birth that she can use for a while. The baby isn’t in the carry cot for very long at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.