Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJJJAYYY

She defo got that pram cz the other one got slated on here. I’ve never known someone to live their life so much by other peoples opinions. My pram is not of the usual ones and it’s not a usual colour but I could not care less what other people think of it because I like it and given I’ve paid for it and I’m the one pushing it around I don’t see why anyone else is arsed 😂
She also made sure there was a story on insta about getting the stains out of the rainbow one 🙄

Reactions: 5

jasmineeeee

How convenient that she’s now posting photos of him ‘smiling’. She definitely doesn’t read here at all. 3 literally back to back on her story

• Haha

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
He just seems so unresponsive for being nearly 4 months old.
I’m aware all babies develop at different rates etc but by 4 months old mine was grabbing/reaching out for toys, in her latest story he’s just there in her arms doing nothing

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Going from not showing his face on principle spouting about privacy and consent to creating a dedicated instagram in a transparent attempt to get free stuff is embarrassing. Did she ever really believe in what she was saying?
Absolutely not! He was born around a similar time to cailtlyn and Leah’s baby and they wouldn’t show their babies face and she just copied thinking that she was some kind of celebrity. However we all knew that she would never not be able to resist showing him off … after all she only wanted a baby to show off and treat like a doll.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
So confused as to why she’s posted a 3 min 24 sec video justifying Jordan taking Sutton out on a Wednesday? She says so much and nothing at the same time.. really weird comments like ‘I’m so lucky I can trust my partner with my son’ like who says that??
She doesn’t trust him. If she did she wouldn’t feel the need to justify it. It’s like when people write massive paragraphs about how happy they are on instagram. If you were happy you wouldn’t need to make a big deal pointing it out.

She knows he’s a shit dad. She just doesn’t want to admit that she chose so badly.

Helen123455788

She’s on live now on her reborn tick tock account like seriously why is she playing dress up with dolls when she actually has a real life baby 😆

• Wow

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Why has she done the trend of what formula has done to my baby? He looks the same size!
Also she’s said she’s going to wait for the go ahead from a dietitian before weaning. Does she not realise she’ll need a referral for a dietitian 🤦‍♀️ I got one for my little boy but literally waited 3 months for an appointment. She is honestly a danger to that baby
She clearly did the video to get the “oh he’s still so tiny” remarks. She’s obsessed with having a small baby.

lorballs

VIP Member
I just think it’s 2 kids playing house, she’s desperate to be like an insta hun using the beige clothes etc but she doesn’t live the insta life style or aesthetic. Sutton is cute and an innocent, I hope the pair of them grow up and she sells the dolls etc

gimm3more

VIP Member
Interesting she didn’t post anything publicly yesterday. Either scabby didn’t bother with Mother’s Day or I was right with my predictions of utterly tacky gifts 😂
She’s 100% gonna see this and post whatever Card Factory tat he got her (or she got for herself)

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
diagnosing someone’s baby and then in the same breath talking about reporting them to social services is vile i’m sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️

yes they need to learn and they’re playing house however nothing on her social media indicates an abused child.

Last edited:

cwymmie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be smiling either living with that pair of reprobates. Getting chucked down a slide at 5 months old. He’s probably terrified.

Helen123455788

Her day in the life she has those shoes on again 😫 someone needs to help her with her fashion choices! Considering she just turned 24 she dresses so old and bad for her age

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Jordan still sleeping because he was up for two hours till 2 with baby.. so he needs 8/9 hours sleep; fuck me it’s her birthday he could’ve been up at 8 with 6 hours sleep and still function, wish I could get that much sleep as a parent
Tasha, do you need to sleep in till gone 11 when you've been up with Sutton in the night? I'm guessing not. So why are you allowing him to do so on your birthday. That's such a knobhead thing to do. He should have sorted Sutton during the night AND woken up early with him, giving you a bit of a lay in. That's what any decent partner/father would have done.

I know you're desperate, but Jesus Christ woman. Have some self respect. Even you and your disability glasses deserve better than that waste of space scab.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
This is so bloody weird. Why is she not focusing on her actual real human baby...

SIDS say to not leave a baby asleep alone before 6 months. Meanwhile, Ms Disability Glasses is playing with dolls in a different room...

• Haha

crazycatlady193

Poor bairn looks frozen! Does she not understand the concept of one layer more for baby than what you’re wearing?! Or, I don’t know, maybe just feeling your baby’s skin when he starts looking blue!!