Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I’m convinced she has munchausen by proxy. First she kept going on and on about having a tiny baby. Then she got that and went on about how he was in hospital and now it’s this. She just wants him to be sick so she can get attention

Reactions: 5

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Morning routine... Gets changed out of one creased t-shirt with unbrushed her into another creased t-shirt with unbrushed hair. Grim as hell washing machine that needs a good scrub, grim sink that needs a good scrub. Then using the dancing fruit to catch up on Tattle 😉

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
I thought there was something off about this one, can't across her videos today and they pointed me here...

She's such a massive hypocrite, acting all high and nightly for not sharing her son online and then posting his picture. Most people wouldn't have seen it was posted here if you didn't tell them Tasha...

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don’t think the pair of them know what an internet/digital footprint is. Tasha should know better about posting her baby online and about safeguarding given she worked in the care sector. The reason why threads on tattle exist is because these people put their *entire* lives online. Even on Facebook she’s publicly posted about her missing cat and the street name/area. Thinking of worst case scenarios a predator could easily find her and her son if they wanted to. Tasha is a good few years younger than me but we learned all about social media etc at school.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don't understand how she records an embarrassing video of her jiggling around like that and then thinks "yeah, I'll post that". It's just cringe.
She’s bigger than Becki Bison Jones and I thought her overhang was impressive. Idk how you can expect to keep up with a toddler at that size I mean she gets out of breath just talking

mamabear012

Chatty Member
We’ve all seen how she was on live, never supported his head, clearly doesn’t do anything with him but constantly put him in front of a tv. It’s neglect which is all a form of abuse
Oh please what parent hasn’t put their child in front of a TV or iPad to get things done, you’d soon be screaming neglect if she lived in a shithole and didn’t wash his bottles. From what I’ve seen takes him out a lot and to a baby class. They’re a pair of idiots that’s for sure but that baby isn’t abused

gimm3more

VIP Member
She's tried so hard in a couple of videos to get him to smile after it was mentioned here. It's just not happened.
He’s like I’ll fkin smile when you stop exploiting me online and leave that waste man of a “father” 😂😂

• Haha

ukhun99

Then posts pictures showing the poor kid look how awful! Don’t argue about showing pictures then show him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So much wrong with that "holiday" video...

Sutton spent the first part in the car seat, they had lunch whilst he was still stuck in the car seat, they went to where they were staying and shoved him in front of the TV in his bouncer, a stupidly pointless trip to the park, then hours upon hours in his pram barely shaded at times... Other than when they were again, putting him on unnecessary rides.

These idiots are treating that kid like a doll. If they spent more time on age appropriate activities then maybe he'd be hitting some milestones. Not one video or picture of him smiling.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Probably mentally preparing herself 😂 that and also, so she can talk about her really bad sleep and how she is struggling for views
It's alright. If he does go through the 4 month sleep regression, Jordan can take him on the milkman rounds with him 😉😂

lorballs

VIP Member
She’s a part time Vinted seller… no you are selling some clothes on Vinted this isn’t a job fs you are selling your dolls clothes

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
And the thing is once the parent posts that photo they lose any rights to it. So they moan about people screenshooting etc but THEY uploaded it. Keep kids off social media it makes me sick
Exactly. And for someone like Tasha who has several thousand people subscribed to her TikTok she’s literally just handing him out on a plate.

I saw a good analogy that said you wouldn’t hand out printed pictures of your baby to strangers in the street, so why would you do the same online?
If she absolutely HAS to share him, why isn’t she doing it on a private account for just her friends and family? She doesn’t need to share him publicly. Id love to hear her reasoning for it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s in on it. Her and scabby do look the type don’t they?

• Heart

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She is bat shit crazy……all he is for her is another dolly!!! Don’t moan about people putting a picture of your baby online with hi face showing only to set up an account of his own! Be a parent and actually look after your child, she cares more about him promoting a brand and getting freebies and let’s face the owner of that brand is probably a weirdo like her as surely no reputable small business owners of items like that would want her representing them!
Sorry rant over 🙊