Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jasmineeeee

I drove round the M25 today and saw the exit for Sutton, and immediately thought of Tasha and her awful choice of a name

• Haha
Reactions: 5

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Doesn’t seem like she got anything to make a full meal with?
Right?! I’d love to see an actual meal plan. Also why does she state the sausage rolls are for scabby? She doesn’t expect us to believe she doesn’t eat unhealthy food does she?! Clearly at her size she consumes a lot more than vegetables and meat.

• Haha

crazycatlady193

I’m not sure if it was on her account or Suttons but she did a promo/trend thing where if someone liked/commented on the instagram story she would share her favourite photo from their account on her insta story to “increase engagement” or something like that. She was literally going on to strangers accounts, choosing her “favourite” photo of their child/children and posting it to her stories (including rather creepy comments). I don’t know what’s worse, Tasha doing something like this or other parents participating in it. WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN!! 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s been dying to show his face and now she’s using tattle as an excuse. They showed his face so now I have to, no you didn’t Tasha. Nice to see you didn’t share my post or any of the other people disagreeing with the ones you shared screenshots of. Seem to be more concerned about what’s going on here, than you do protecting your child
I had to laugh at “we were going to start making family content” as if her and Jordan are even on speaking terms 😂😂😂

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
She didn’t used to be so bad it’s only since she was with scabby that she’s got worse!!
I realised the girl was tapped years ago in the reborn community she’s full of shit too 🤣 once she was knowingly gifted a fake reborn (which the community is highly against) and once outed she was crying and made out she didn’t know and said she threw it in the outside bin 😂
---
She used to have an obsession with the royal family’s children too 😂 she had a whole insta dedicated to them with 30k followers

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
With all that “profit” from vinted you’d think she’d be able to afford an ikea high chair lmao can’t wait to see her try and justify this on TT once she reads here🙄

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She’s a fucking fruit loop…..that’s not controversial that’s called him being a fucking dad!
Her comment, “I love that I’m able to trust my partner with Sutton” is that not weird……he is the dad!
She’s clearly missing playing mummy and dollies which is why she wants her Wednesday for her dolls…..having areal life baby isn’t as easy 🤷🏻‍♀️

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I saw her write something the other day saying she still pumps and tops up his bottles with it... More lies then
She’s a compulsive liar. That poor child. It’s going to end up another DeeDee Blanchard case if she’s not careful

Reactions: 4

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
IS SHE JOKING?!?!?
I don’t care how much ‘airflow’ is getting into his pram, take the bloody blanket off the top of it! Does she have no idea how dangerous that is!!!

Putting a blanket over the top of the pram can DOUBLE the temp inside causing baby to over heat!!

Stupid. Absolute vile human being. I feel so sorry for the poor baby.

Attachments

• Angry

Roarr

I still can’t believe Sutton now has his own account showing his full face after all that crap with the emojis and the blurred out eyes