Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Those of us who are mums will know babies have multiple checks by medical professionals within the first 8 weeks. I’d think if there were cause to suspect the baby has a genetic condition, it will have been picked up on. That would have likely been picked up before she even left hospital or even during pregnancy.
You also couldn’t blame a first time mum for not knowing every symptom of every genetic condition out there and she would rely on medical professionals to pick up on those things if they were present.
I completely agree and that’s why I commented. Because I have had experience of a friends child having Pierre Robin. No health visitors even knew what it was! It was diagnosed after my friend was googling one night about why her baby snores so loud.

I don’t want anything to be wrong with the baby. Much as I think Tasha is awful, the baby is innocent. Best case scenario she reads this and thinks “I’m going to prove tattle wrong”, mentions it to a doctor (not a HV) and they tell her he’s fine. Worst case, there’s something wrong but at least she’s found it early.

Tasha has a history of neglect. Of her own health and the baby’s. So my comment is not to be malicious. It’s out of concern.

As I said, I hope the baby is fine

Reactions: 4

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She deffo got that because of what people have said about the rainbow one! Someone commented on her post of the new pram on how bulky it is and she’s admitted it’s the same as the other one so didn’t get it for it to be more compact at all just so people stopped talking about it!
How sad to get something you can’t afford just because people didn’t like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

gimm3more

VIP Member
What’s with the weird green screen videos of her just doing that creepy slanted smile !! Actually need a jumpscare warning when she appears😂

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She doesn’t trust him. If she did she wouldn’t feel the need to justify it. It’s like when people write massive paragraphs about how happy they are on instagram. If you were happy you wouldn’t need to make a big deal pointing it out.
She knows he’s a shit dad. She just doesn’t want to admit that she chose so badly.
Let’s face it he’s just a sperm donor…..she’s been ‘pregnant’ with every partner she’s had and with scabby it worked! She doesn’t care who the dad is

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she couldn’t give two fucks about the weirdos who are saving her sons images to do god knows what with.
plenty of people commented about a baby having his own social media and she deleted them
absolute wrongun

cwymmie

VIP Member
Says on her video she keeps telling scabby not to put the kid on the rides but he ignores her and does it anyway.
and that’s on a happy healthy relationship with good communication and being on the same page with parenting 😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

crazycatlady193

You can’t be an insta mum unless you and your baby have the insta look. Who is going to be influenced by her? No one aspires to be her
The only thing I can see her influencing is how NOT to be a grotesque human, a terrible mother and to avoid creepy grandad glasses and old lady, special clodhopper shoes 😂

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I take it you haven’t seen a photo of her first boyfriend Damien? Child molester vibes 🤢🤢
Omg show us! I’ve seen the hideous one from when she was on this morning
---
I take it you haven’t seen a photo of her first boyfriend Damien? Child molester vibes 🤢🤢
Quick google search and there he is! God she has the absolute worst taste in men!
Not sure which is worse. Are they holding the same doll? 😂😂
---
Also, the daily mail article says she got her reborns because her mum and her sister had miscarriages and she was grieving. Firstly, how incredibly selfish. It wasn’t even her going through it!
And secondly. Her sister must be absolutely disgusted that Tasha has faked so many miscarriages.
It doesn’t take a genius psychologist to work out that Tasha saw her sister getting attention for a miscarriage and then decided she couldn’t cope with the lack of attention so faked a load of her own. No wonder her sister moved to the other side of the world

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
She said it was to keep him in the shade. That’s not an excuse. Then she said there was sufficient airflow getting in. I do not care if there was or not. Every guideline ever says do not cover baby’s pram with a blanket. Especially one that thick.

As a mother myself I feel so strongly about this and I’m fuming she’s actually this stupid to put her own baby at risk.

Get a fucking snooze shade or a parasol Tasha you absolute monster.

Seen someone comment on it before saying how dangerous it was and she’s deleted the comments 😂

Edited to add - she’s deleted the video!

Last edited:

amymegan64

Why’s she still playing with dolls when she’s got an actual baby? I’ve got a 10 week old and barely have time to piss, let alone dress a doll up🤣

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
What about the red flags of:
- making fun of her eyebrows when she got them tinted so now doesn’t do it
- putting his child at risk of SIDS because he refuses to let him sleep in their room
- not visiting his sick baby in the hospital
- nearly missing the birth of his son because he wanted to go to work instead

But you keep kidding yourself Tasha 😂
More red flags
-is a racist
-is pro life
-teases you about your weight
-LITERALLY CHEATS ON YOU
-spends hours video gaming
-makes jokes about how never have sex

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Just the look of him, I wouldn’t let him near children! He does looks creepy!
Imagine her at school discussing her type in men
I can just imagine her saying how she loves men who look like they have learning disabilities.
😂😂🤢 how that can get anyone going I’ll never know.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s taken her actual real life baby to a DOLL SHOW alll the way in fucking Peterborough. Imagine watching that back knowing your mum would rather spend money on fake dolls than you ??? Especially as a single income family. She’s tapped in the head utter freak

• Haha

crazycatlady193

Sorry but I cannot cope 😭🤣🤣
What on earth have I come across 😳

---
Wow look how much she’s changed 😳
She looks so much better here than she does now!!
Sorry I’m down a rabbit hole with Tasha atm 🤣

Thanks for this. Away to bleach my eyeballs and phone my therapist 😭

• Haha